Sally Anne Faulkner: My kids were kidnapped to Lebanon - Please help me bring them home

Do you think the father's action is justified?

• Father's actions are not justified

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Father's actions are justified

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Don't know. Need more information

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Please @Indie don't distord the truth.
    they were in Lebanon, then the car bombs started, so he sent them to australia for their safety, otherwise she couldn't be able to take them with her.
    He made several trips back and forth. then he discovered that she was cheating on him.
    What do you expect then... ???
    Those children deserve a father too, but their mom chose to make life difficult for everyone...
    At one point during the crisis I hoped they return to each other like in the mexican series :D but the ***** had already another child !!!!
    You are the one making stuff up. She never cheated on him. They had broken up. She found a new partner.

And, no, they were not in Lebanon from the get go. They moved to Lebanon because he wanted to start a surf school. She was kind enough to give him that chance. But the bombings happened and he agreed to let them move back to Australia. If he loved his kids so much, he could have agreed to stay there with them, where his kids were safer and had better opportunities. But bumming at the beach in Lebanon was more important for him! As if there aren't enough surf spots in Australia!

He made his choice. He broke up with her and moved back to Lebanon. And he was fine with seeing the children occasionally, until she found a new partner and he couldn't handle his jealousy! And now he is making his children pay the price!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Please @Indie don't distord the truth.
    they were in Lebanon, then the car bombs started, so he sent them to australia for their safety, otherwise she couldn't be able to take them with her.
    He made several trips back and forth. then he discovered that she was cheating on him.
    What do you expect then... ???
    Those children deserve a father too, but their mom chose to make life difficult for everyone...
    At one point during the crisis I hoped they return to each other like in the mexican series :D but the ***** had already another child !!!!
    Cheating is not grounds for denying a mother child visitation rights.
    That's between him and his wife only. Kids have nothing to do with it.
    I wonder if you'd be saying the same thing, had the roles been reversed.

And it doesn't make her a **** to date another guy. It's obvious she wasn't on good terms with Ali. Why judge?

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Cheating is not grounds for denying a mother child visitation rights.
    That's between him and his wife only. Kids have nothing to do with it.
    I wonder if you'd be saying the same thing, had the roles been reversed.

I remind you that she was still married to him when she had a child from another guy.
    He forced her into divorce when she was caught in Lebanon, it was one of his conditions to drop charges, and she agreed on the divorce.
    No nobody has the right to cheat ...

And it doesn't make her a **** to date another guy. It's obvious she wasn't on good terms with Ali. Why judge?
    we will talk again if it happens to you

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I remind you that she was still married to him when she had a child from another guy.
    He forced her into divorce when she was caught in Lebanon, it was one of his conditions to drop charges, and she agreed on the divorce.
    What in the world are you talking about? They were broken up and living separate lives! They even had an Australian custody arrangement!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

we will talk again if it happens to you
    I don't know if she cheated or not. That's not important.
    But even if she did, that doesn't give him the right to stop her from seeing her children.
    End of story.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You are the one making stuff up. She never cheated on him. They had broken up. She found a new partner.

And, no, they were not in Lebanon from the get go. They moved to Lebanon because he wanted to start a surf school. She was kind enough to give him that chance. But the bombings happened and he agreed to let them move back to Australia. If he loved his kids so much, he could have agreed to stay there with them, where his kids were safer and had better opportunities. But bumming at the beach in Lebanon was more important for him! As if there aren't enough surf spots in Australia!

He made his choice. He broke up with her and moved back to Lebanon. And he was fine with seeing the children occasionally, until she found a new partner and he couldn't handle his jealousy! And now he is making his children pay the price!
    No it didn't happen this way, he stayed in Australia but was not able to find a job. This is why he came back to lebanon.
    he made round trips to visit his family, and once his daughter told him there is a guy coming home and sleeping in your bed.
    These are my memories from back then...

Anyway, I don't think there is a solution to this case, the children will stay with their father until adulthood

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No it didn't happen this way, he stayed in Australia but was not able to find a job. This is why he came back to lebanon.
    he made round trips to visit his family, and once his daughter told him there is a guy coming home and sleeping in your bed.
    These are my memories from back then...

Anyway, I don't think there is a solution to this case, the children will stay with their father until adulthood
    Everyone is desperate to move out of Lebanon to find a decent job, and he moves from Australia to Lebanon to find a job?

Who are you kidding? In Australia, he would have had to work an actual job to support himself and his kids, instead of bumming at the beach all day, and that's why he didn't stay.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is well documented that children who are kidnapped by one parent will remain close to and loving towards that parent because they are totally dependent on him / her. In fact, they work extra hard to please that parent in fear that he / she will also disappear. They are most likely told lies that the other parent has willingly abandoned them. That does not change the fact that they are going through psychological abuse, the consequences of which they will carry in adulthood.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It is well documented that children who are kidnapped by one parent will remain close to and loving towards that parent because they are totally dependent on him / her. In fact, they work extra hard to please that parent in fear that he / she will also disappear. That does not change the fact that they are going through psychological abuse, the consequences of which they will carry in adulthood.
    Blame the mother...

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The only one to blame is the one depriving the children of the other parent. And that is the father.
    I don't wish for you to have such an experience, in which you find that the guy you loved and cared about is cheating on you...
    Once you think deeply about it, you will understand Ali or any other person who has been betrayed

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I don't wish for you to have such an experience, in which you find that the guy you loved and cared about is cheating on you...
    Once you think deeply about it, you will understand Ali or any other person who has been betrayed
    It should be made halal to cheat on guys like this Ali of yours.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where in the world do you get this idea that she cheated on him?

Once again, they were broken up and had an Australian custody arrangement! Why would they have a custody arrangement if they were still together?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It should be made halal to cheat on guys like this Ali of yours.
    The dude initially wanted her to abort their first child! When she decided to have the child on her own, he showed up in Australia and decided to marry her.

When they were in Lebanon, he once broke up with her because she smiled and offered water to a worker who came to fix something at their house! He kicked her out and she was forced to go to Australia without her daughter, for multiple months, because she had nowhere else to stay.

After all this, she forgave him. But he abandoned her again, with two kids, because he couldn't hold a job to support them!

And now he is frolicking at the beach all day while his mother and the maid raise the kids.

He is a typical narcissist, coming and going as he pleases and expecting everyone to live according to his whims! And when she finally moves on with someone else we are supposed to blame her?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If he can abuse his own kids the way he is, one can only imagine what he put this woman through before they broke up.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The dude initially wanted her to abort their first child! When she decided to have the child on her own, he showed up in Australia and decided to marry her.

When they were in Lebanon, he once broke up with her because she smiled and offered water to a worker who came to fix something at their house! He kicked her out and she was forced to go to Australia without her daughter, for multiple months, because she had nowhere else to stay.

After all this, she forgave him. But he abandoned her again, with two kids, because he couldn't hold a job to support them!

And now he is frolicking at the beach all day while his mother and the maid raise the kids.

He is a typical narcissist, coming and going as he pleases and expecting everyone to live according to his whims! And when she finally moves on with someone else we are supposed to blame her?
    If you ask me, following this description u just gave us, shes either a retard or suffering from stockholm syndrome if she went through all that with him and still decided to have a family with him

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you ask me, following this description u just gave us, shes either a retard or suffering from stockholm syndrome if she went through all that with him and still decided to have a family with him
    Well they were already married with one kid when most of this happened.

Also...you should read about narcissists and their powers of manipulation, and the confused and shattered state in which they leave their victims. It is truly sickening.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If he can abuse his own kids the way he is, one can only imagine what he put this woman through before they broke up.

" managed to find out that Lahela has been accepted into the honours program at her school for gifted and highly intelligent children."

This is not a sign of abused, nor depressed kids

Last edited: