Sally Anne Faulkner: My kids were kidnapped to Lebanon - Please help me bring them home

Do you think the father's action is justified?

• Father's actions are not justified

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Father's actions are justified

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Don't know. Need more information

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

" managed to find out that Lahela has been accepted into the honours program at her school for gifted and highly intelligent children."

This is not a sign of abused, nor depressed kids
As I told you, children who are kidnapped by a parent will go the extra mile to please the kidnapper, because they are completely dependent on them.

I read an article on the topic in which psychologists say that such children often do very well in school, because they find refuge from their pain in their studies.

If you think that a child deprived of her mother for three years is not in emotional pain, you know nothing about psychology, and you are deluding yourself.

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    As I told you, children who are kidnapped by a parent will go the extra mile to please the kidnapper, because they are completely dependent on them.

I read an article on the topic in which psychologists say that such children often do very well in school, because they find refuge from their pain in their studies.

If you think that a child deprived of her mother for three years is not in emotional pain, you know nothing about psychology, and you are deluding yourself.
    I never said children do not need their mothers, quite the opposite.
    and I hope a solution could be found, so the mother could visit them in Lebanon.
    I hope kheyna Ali shows more compassion...

What I said is that their mother created this mess...

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I never said children do not need their mothers, quite the opposite.
    and I hope a solution could be found, so the mother could visit them in Lebanon.
    I hope kheyna Ali shows more compassion...

What I said is that their mother created this mess...
    THEIR MOTHER DID NOT CREATE THIS MESS. THEIR MOTHER NEVER PREVENTED THE FATHER FROM HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHILDREN. STOP BEING OBSTINATE WITHOUT ANY PROPER ARGUMENTS.

THE ONLY PERSON PREVENTING THE CHILDREN FROM HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH PARENTS IS THE FATHER. POINT FINAL!

Mozz

Mozz

This is ridiculous to say the least.

Both parents are mistaken here, the children going to their mother in Australia will not be a solution. At the same time, staying in Lebanon away from their mother is not a solution also.

The truth is that whatever happens, the children lives is already messed up. This whole media fiasco is not good also.

JorjeToTheWorld

JorjeToTheWorld

Legendary Member

Both parents are mistaken here, the children going to their mother in Australia will not be a solution. At the same time, staying in Lebanon away from their mother is not a solution also.

The truth is that whatever happens, the children lives is already messed up. This whole media fiasco is not good also.
    What mistake did the mom do? The family moved to Australia and the dad consented obviously. They broke up then, and then he developed a ruse so he can kidnap them to Lebanon WITHOUT the consent of their mom.

How is this "both parents are at fault"?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    It's not ridiculous. Unless you think psychologists who have experience with such children are ridiculous.

There is no equivalence, whatsoever, between the mother and the father.

When the mother got pregnant, the father left her and told her to get an abortion. She kept the child even if it meant raising her alone.

Then he changed his mind. She forgave him and accepted him back, for the sake of the child and the family. She even agreed to try living in Lebanon so he could pursue his dream. She moved to a country where she did not know anyone, nor the language, to make him happy.

He thanked her kindness by kicking her out of the house...because she was kind to a worker they hired! She forgave him again, for the sake of the family.

When they moved back to Australia with his agreement, he left her with the two kids and decided to live in Lebanon on his own.

She eventually moved on from the toxic relationship and found a new partner. But, again, she was kind and mature enough to keep the father in the children's lives. He was free to visit whenever he wanted. She even allowed him to take the kids on vacation to Lebanon.

He thank her by kidnapping the kids and preventing her from seeing them. He hasn't even allowed the kids to talk to their mother via skype.

On which planet are their behaviours considered remotely equal?!!!