• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hello Guest,
    We have upgraded the forum, if you notice anything wrong or have any suggestion, please do write to us in this thread

Sami Gemayel, the new leader of the opposition to Iranian Oversight (Wissaye) and prime candidate for next President of Lebanon

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Sami Gemayel should be the prime candidate for next president.

This thread is about Sami Gemayel and his opposition to wissaye and corruption and fight for Lebanese sovereignty and the Lebanese state.

What better to open this thread with than this speech:

walidos

Orange Room Supporter
Well let’s see if his words carry any truth to them, now that there will be a formal investigation about the oil and gas corruption allegations...

I am also imagining if he steps in to try and replace LF with Hariri loool now that would be funny

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Well let’s see if his words carry any truth to them, now that there will be a formal investigation about the oil and gas corruption allegations...

I am also imagining if he steps in to try and replace LF with Hariri loool now that would be funny
Not as funny as when FPM jumped in the lap of mumena3a :)

Sami is the only sovereignty voice left in Lebanon's political scene today. LF should be worried. FPM has been a mumana3a voice and covering Iranian wissaye, they haven't been the voice of sovereignty for a long time now.

lebanese1

Legendary Member

Sami is the only sovereignty voice left in Lebanon's political scene today. LF should be worried. FPM has been a mumana3a voice and covering Iranian wissaye, they haven't been the voice of sovereignty for a long time now.
From now on, you should replace "sovereignty" by "American axis". This reflects better your true intentions.

walidos

Orange Room Supporter

I beg to differ, you banking on Sami carrying the flame of anti HA and him jumping into hariri’s lap would be hilarious, by far funnier than anything else that has happened thus far :)

Ba3den we agreed that repeating a lie one million times doesn’t make it true.... bass keep on repeating what you feel like, I am enjoying the show from one Bollywood script to an other

manifesto

I find it funny that this guys pretends to be anti-corruption and stuff when he belongs to one of the most sectarian and crime-ridden political parties in Lebanese history.

Maybe he shound renounce his Larsen membership if he wants to be taken seriously.

People want an honest leader, not another warlord's offspring who boasts about his family's violent history.

I don't think Sami can fill Aoun's shoes.

superduper703

I suggest people listen to the video. So damning, it's unbelievable. And there are still people here sucking on Zibran's and Aoun's titties.

Lebnaouneh

Sami Gemayel should be the prime candidate for next president.

This thread is about Sami Gemayel and his opposition to wissaye and corruption and fight for Lebanese sovereignty and the Lebanese state.

What better to open this thread with than this speech:
Na7asto (you still maintain a 100% failure in prediction record), now it’s sealed Sami has 0% chance

JB81

Legendary Member
I suggest people listen to the video. So damning, it's unbelievable. And there are still people here sucking on Zibran's and Aoun's titties.
I listened to it and I didn't find anything substantial. Can you give us what you got from the speech? What's there other than whining for being called to present his evidence to the court of his alleged accusation in corruption against a minister? As citizens, he is asked to fight corruption with actions not by empty words; and here, the minister of Justice asked Sami to provide his evidence in order to fight corruption. I don't see a problem unless Sami is lying

superduper703

I listened to it and I didn't find anything substantial. Can you give us what you got from the speech? What's there other than whining for being called to present his evidence to the court of his alleged accusation in corruption against a minister? As citizens, he is asked to fight corruption with actions not by empty words; and here, the minister of Justice asked Sami to provide his evidence in order to fight corruption. I don't see a problem unless Sami is lying
Just the fact that they cut the most important piece of his declaration from their submission to the judge. They know that if they opened the electricity file, they're going to get it in the ass, so Jreissaty/Zibran/Aoun removed those 3 or 4 words from Gemayel's entire quote.

There were other beauties in there, such as Mikati's, Jumblatt's, Berri's and other quotes about the corruption in the electricity/oil file.

This country is so corrupt, the hyenas are eating each other.

JB81

Legendary Member
Just the fact that they cut the most important piece of his declaration from their submission to the judge. They know that if they opened the electricity file, they're going to get it in the ass, so Jreissaty/Zibran/Aoun removed those 3 or 4 words from Gemayel's entire quote.

There were other beauties in there, such as Mikati's, Jumblatt's, Berri's and other quotes about the corruption in the electricity/oil file.

Tekram 3youno la Sami, boukra the minister of Justice will add the electricity file bass ma y3mel complain.
Sami cannot go cry foul that he was selected when him himself don't attack anyone else in the Cabinet than Tayyar... so, he's not a victim, FPM is victim of his continuous attacks that has no purpose other than gaining couple votes...
Can you tell us, how come Sami don't attack ministries held by Amal, Ishtiraki and Marada for instance; no corruption there?

SeaAb

Staff member

Samer Saade was summoned already to present his findings on the electricity file and all he had was hearsay.