• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Samir Geagea acknowledging he has weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
kappa273

kappa273

geagea, again and again...

from assafir oct 17th, 2008:

وقالت مصادر لبنانية في القاهرة اطلعت على نتائج الزيارة، أن جعجع خاطب المسؤولين المصريين في الجلسات المغلقة بثقة تامة في حديثه عن الانتخابات النيابية المقبلة، وقال حرفيا »نحن نمثل في »القوات« و١٤ آذار أكثر من ثمانين في المئة من الشارع المسيحي، والبقية هي في خانة رئيس الجمهورية والعماد عون، وغدا عندما تجري الانتخابات ستتأكدون من صحة هذه التقديرات«.
وعندما قيل لجعجع أن الموالاة أخطأت في تقدير قوة »حزب الله« في ايار الماضي، أجاب »لو أردنا أن نتصرف مثل »حزب الله« في الساحة المسيحية في السابع من ايار الماضي، لكنا استطعنا أن ننهي حالة ميشال عون في ساعات قليلة، لكن هكذا خيار كان سيقود بالضرورة الى التصادم بين »القوات« والجيش اللبناني، ولذلك تصرفنا بطريقة مختلفة، لكن اذا تكرر الأمر لن نسمح بالوصول الى النتيجة نفسها«!

by now, it is obvious that no one gives geagea much importance anymore regarding whatever he says...

from "بي بيا " to our "حلفائنا بي ١٤ اذار " to "لحود فلل ", to "ما في إتفاق بالدوحة " to "بتحفظ ", i wonder how reliable he can be considered..

anyway, i would like to present up here what geagea said simply to refute it...

1. Geagea represents 80% of the christians.. this is not what most newspapers and surveys are saying... most of the articles i read talk about problems faced by LF in most of districts except Bsharreh...

the ceremony in Jounieh few weeks ago revealed an important lack of ability to recruit popular support in public events no matter how much money is being spent...

2. Geagea claims he could eliminate FPM within few hours similar to what HA did to Hariri... doesn't that just remind you of "bay bayya"? didn't geagea know who was the lebanese army officer stationed in Me3rab? and why was he stationned there?
is geagea claiming that LF are heavily armed? so perhaps they have no more rights to ask HA to disarm, since now they need those weapons to protect themselves from the geageaists, famous for genocides and murders...

3. what is geagea trying to say in Egypt? what difference does it make? don't you think Egypt is more in touch with the lebanese inner issues than Geagea thinks and they know exactly how miniscule geagea is and whether he could eliminate FPM, HA, Wehrmacht, Red Army, Genghis Khan in matter of couple of hours?

do you think this guys has any insight of what's going on around him? if not, this is really serious...

kappa

• Advertisement
  • Gebrayel

Gebrayel

(جعجع للمصريين: لو تصرفنا في أيار مثل »حزب الله« مسيحياً لكنّا أنهينا عون في ساعات (السفير​

is he saying he has weapons?

is he trying to mobilise the crowd?

this statement should be studied carefully and GMA should be firm about it

Please lets not turn this thread to a force show, we shouldnt go the way they are asking for.

Comrade Bassam

Comrade Bassam

Legendary Member
    Leich Aoun ma ntaha ba3ed?

Ma 3a ases he represents 80% of the Christian street? lol

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    Here's the full transcript:
    [FIELDSET="SG"]
    وقالت مصادر لبنانية في القاهرة اطلعت على نتائج الزيارة، أن جعجع خاطب المسؤولين المصريين في الجلسات المغلقة بثقة تامة في حديثه عن الانتخابات النيابية المقبلة، وقال حرفيا »نحن نمثل في »القوات« و١٤ آذار أكثر من ثمانين في المئة من الشارع المسيحي، والبقية هي في خانة رئيس الجمهورية والعماد عون، وغدا عندما تجري الانتخابات ستتأكدون من صحة هذه التقديرات«.
    وعندما قيل لجعجع أن الموالاة أخطأت في تقدير قوة »حزب الله« في ايار الماضي، أجاب »لو أردنا أن نتصرف مثل »حزب الله« في الساحة المسيحية في السابع من ايار الماضي، لكنا استطعنا أن ننهي حالة ميشال عون في ساعات قليلة، لكن هكذا خيار كان سيقود بالضرورة الى التصادم بين »القوات« والجيش اللبناني، ولذلك تصرفنا بطريقة مختلفة، لكن اذا تكرر الأمر لن نسمح بالوصول الى النتيجة نفسها«!
    [/FIELDSET]
    Not only is he confirming without a shadow of a doubt that LF is a STILL a heavily armed militia (unless he is lying big time and just wants to be a show off which is perfectly in line with his character for the past 3 years), he is also hinting that next time 23 January will happen again, but on a larger scale.

I just want to hear the comments of all the loyalists and "independents" who claimed several times that LF got rid of its militia ways a long time ago. Here is the leader of the party proving u all wrong, what have u got to say for urselves now?

WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

زمن الانطفاضات ولَى
    I Guess we have to add Mr J.J to the 7 woders of the world close to the Pyramids.

Some things can be seen from this speach:
    - He wants to say that he cares for the unity of Christians more than H.A cared for Muslims.
    - He has weapons but he will use them when the going gets tough "bay bayya" style.
    - Thank you for giving us the support but now we don't have anything to offer "don't be surprised if I change my opinion"
    - Make it clear that his visit to Egypt was to counter-visit GMA's visit to Iran.
    - Make sure that at least one small part of his speach gets broadcatsed (GMA included)

Any ideas ???

Dry Ice

Dry Ice

Legendary Member
    I just want to hear the comments of all the loyalists and "independents" who claimed several times that LF got rid of its militia ways a long time ago. Here is the leader of the party proving u all wrong, what have u got to say for urselves now?
    Will "you" make a MOU with the LF in order for them to peacefully handover their weapons?

Comrade Bassam

Comrade Bassam

Legendary Member
    نحن نمثل في »القوات« و١٤ آذار أكثر من ثمانين في المئة من الشارع المسيحي
    How cute would Husni Mubarak look if he comes to Lebanon and declared that he represents more than 80% of the Egyptian "street"?

GMA forever

GMA forever

(جعجع للمصريين: لو تصرفنا في أيار مثل »حزب الله« مسيحياً لكنّا أنهينا عون في ساعات (السفير​

is he saying he has weapons?

is he trying to mobilise the crowd?

this statement should be studied carefully and GMA should be firm about it

Please lets not turn this thread to a force show, we shouldnt go the way they are asking for.
    He is surely acknowledging that he still has weapons, and since FPM is not armed, he is acknowledging that he is also ready to make another Christian massacre.

Comrade Bassam

Comrade Bassam

Legendary Member
    Is this an acknowledgment that you have weapons as well :wink:
    We are Lebanese Citizens paying our taxes so our Armed Forces are more than capable of teaching such bandits a good lesson!

As for having weapons or not, that cannot be answered for tactical reasons :wink:

Dry Ice

Dry Ice

Legendary Member
    Mesh daroureh.....

we have trust in the lebanese army.
    We are Lebanese Citizens paying our taxes so our Armed Forces are more than capable of teaching such bandits a good lesson!
    So the Future Movement, PSP & LF members and supporters in addition to their voting constituency aren't Lebanese Citizens paying their taxes so their Armed Forces teach lessons to other bandits?

As for having weapons or not, that cannot be answered for tactical reasons :wink:
    I thought so :smile:

Comrade Bassam

Comrade Bassam

Legendary Member
    So the Future Movement, PSP & LF members and supporters in addition to their voting constituency aren't Lebanese Citizens paying their taxes so their Armed Forces teach lessons to other bandits?
    Yes except that they were the bandits and they were being taught a lesson...

Elvis left the building

Elvis left the building

Legendary Member
    Will "you" make a MOU with the LF in order for them to peacefully handover their weapons?
    will we not sign a MoU to remove filthy street rats from our own neighborhoods, rather if the rats get overly agitated we will massacre them en mass swiftly.

if SG moved as he insinuated that he would have or could have i would assure u that rivers of christian blood were going to flow down like the Niagara falls starting from me3rab and bkirki.

Lebanesegirl

Lebanesegirl

One sentence for ja3ja3!

lkaleb li bi 3awe ma bi 3ad!!:wink:

fekro 3am ye3rod 3adaleto:sneaky2:

vegojimbo

vegojimbo

Legendary Member
    and how's that remotely related to my post DI? :huh:
    By the way, "YOU" weren't included in the question, the "independent members" I'm talking about know themselves. We'll see if they make an appearance in this thread.

SISCO

SISCO

One sentence for ja3ja3!

lkaleb li bi 3awe ma bi 3ad!!:wink:

fekro 3am ye3rod 3adaleto:sneaky2:

You don't have to under estimate the LF !! they are ready for anything !!!

I would take these sayings (if they are true) seriously. I knew that while HA was fighting with XXX in beirut, the LF were ready for a fight if HA steps in Ain il remeneh (bombs were put on all the roads).

Anyway, all lebanese parties have weapons and this could and will never change.

GloryforLebanon

GloryforLebanon

I was arguing with a friend of mine who is an active member in the LF about this specific issue.

His answer was simple: "100% true, and you saw what we've did at Nahr al Kalb last year"...by referring to the 23rd of january 2007.

Uttermost stupidity i must say...:surrender:

Status
    Not open for further replies.