• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Samir Geagea claims he is the thawra.

• Advertisement
  • J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Ok ok you are right.
    It is the criminal Geagea who was behind the terrible explosion of the port. Who else can commit such a horrible act.

It is also the warlord Geagea who killed Rafic Hariri to control the sunni community and to whistle blow the Saudis about Saad Hariri's bias to hezbollah.

Did I miss anything ? Oh yes, and it is Geagea and his filthy ouwet who killed the three guys in Kaftoun. Of course he is behind the killing, the poor guys were NSSP (awmieh).

Let's kill this dangerous criminal and dissolve his party, ... I mean militia

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Ok ok you are right.
    It is the criminal Geagea who was behind the terrible explosion of the port. Who else can commit such a horrible act.

It is also the warlord Geagea who killed Rafic Hariri to control the sunni community and to whistle blow the Saudis about Saad Hariri's bias to hezbollah.

Did I miss anything ? Oh yes, and it is Geagea and his filthy ouwet who killed the three guys in Kaftoun. Of course he is behind the killing, the poor guys were NSSP (awmieh).

Personally I blame same Geagea and his actual party Members that they did not stop or scandalized this huge quantity of ammonium nitrate at Beirut port. Even that i am not Anymore with them. I am on the either side but I was calm and feel in security that we have an active LF intelligence in our areas at least. If FPM can’t see a catastrophe like that at least kataeb and LF where were they. Our people died how come. I don’t care if my brother or my son is Geageaist or what I want to protect him as I protect myself. I will never throw a stone on anybody but I blame Geagea more than other one.
    Ze7na el horrass ma binamo . The corrupted people massacred us and he still telling us el horrass ma binamo.

I agree 100% with the priest. If there weren’t any Providence the casualties as patriarchy Rai said The destruction and loss were more.

V

Viral

Ok ok you are right.

All true and yes you missed quite a few. You must be a newcomer baby...

1598500030545.png

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    First video is fake noos (edited). Here's the full video:

Excellent message.
    Hayd mahboul walla chou. wlik kif ma3o wakt yrid 3a khoury bi oustralia.
    Lah fia inna el kossa.
    Hayda la y7ot wakt ya3neé fi chi influence 3azimé min hal khoury.
    Bass Geagea hone he is playing the role of Joseph Gobbels lie and spread sand in the eyes.
    He is doing what please can someone explain me.

Elvis left the building

Elvis left the building

Legendary Member
    I m no fan of Samir however, attacks from the axis of HA-FPM-SSNP is so cute. Killers of presidents and prime ministers, supporters of psychopath baathists, of iran and Bashar, Samir is a saint compared to you.
    i wouldnt say he is a saint compared to them

they both are horrible and self serving

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Geagea is a fresh new face in politics. Unlike the ruling class, he doesn't have blood on his hands, not a corrupt, he doesn't take orders from foreign countries, he is a man of principles and a great visionary.

He should recapture the thawra, lead it and take it from thwra li sara2ha ze3ran

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I m no fan of Samir however, attacks from the axis of HA-FPM-SSNP is so cute. Killers of presidents and prime ministers, supporters of psychopath baathists, of iran and Bashar, Samir is a saint compared to you.
    who did FPM kill exaxtly? you placed it in the middle of HA and SSNP, they must be the most vicious killers.

i think it is time for FPM to resign and leave you guys to your fate. not worth fighting for. you will be more at ease with the norm in Lebanon as you obviously are.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    who did FPM kill exaxtly? you placed it in the middle of HA and SSNP, they must be the most vicious killers.

i think it is time for FPM to resign and leave you guys to your fate. not worth fighting for. you will be more at ease with the norm in Lebanon as you obviously are.
    Look I left Lebanon as soon as I could in time why. But I will never sell any assets there.
    I will return at 70 years old only to kick the asses of the coming generations of corrupted responsibles

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Why all this sudden war against Geagea and LF ?

All because MP Bou Assi used the expression ghoul el mawt ?

Hariri slapped 3ahed by dismissing himself from becoming the new PM.
    Berri and Jumblat are conspiring day and night with the media to tarnish the 3ahed image as much as they can (I wonder whether they can tarnish it more than it actually is), yet no one dares approaching them.

Berri pushed Diab to resign, and now ha and 3ahed are paying Berri's mistake, and no FPM dares to criticize Berri.

As for Geagea crimes, honestly I don't differentiate them with Badri Daher (GB best buddy) corrupted mindset who was storing extremely dangerous products to sell them at auction afterwards, at that also resulted in the deaths of families, women, and babies.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Personally I blame same Geagea and his actual party Members that they did not stop or scandalized this huge quantity of ammonium nitrate at Beirut port. Even that i am not Anymore with them. I am on the either side but I was calm and feel in security that we have an active LF intelligence in our areas at least. If FPM can’t see a catastrophe like that at least kataeb and LF where were they. Our people died how come. I don’t care if my brother or my son is Geageaist or what I want to protect him as I protect myself. I will never throw a stone on anybody but I blame Geagea more than other one.
    Ze7na el horrass ma binamo . The corrupted people massacred us and he still telling us el horrass ma binamo.

I agree 100% with the priest. If there weren’t any Providence the casualties as patriarchy Rai said The destruction and loss were more.
    Halla2 hek baramta ta yotla3o bel ekher l ouwet henneh mas2oulin 3an infijar l port ?

Walla bhannik

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

At least they have a minimum of decency and intellectual honesty to accept the idea that Salim Ayach is not LF.
    But mind-altered as some of them are , I bet you will find a couple of retarded FPMers (sorry for the pleonasm) who will claim with high assurance that SA has LF roots.

dyyyy

dyyyy

I don't know who is worse actually,
    FPM who have nothing else to do than remind us of the civil war while they're doing worse things now.
    or LF who tried to keep things down in the Beirut explosion (because they didn't want to upset Berri), and suddenly remembered how awful it is when the new government negotiations started

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

I don't know who is worse actually,
    FPM who have nothing else to do than remind us of the civil war while they're doing worse things now.
    or LF who tried to keep things down in the Beirut explosion (because they didn't want to upset Berri), and suddenly remembered how awful it is when the new government negotiations started
    And what is the relationship between LF keeping things down in Beirut and not upsetting Berri?