• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Samir Geagea claims he is the thawra.

• Advertisement
  • J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

All true and yes you missed quite a few. You must be a newcomer baby...

View attachment 20829
    Honestly, the average Lebanese guy who has very few or no recollection of the civil war doesn't give any , absolutely any, dime whether it is Geagea who killed this or that person in the 1970s or 1980s , or whether the Neanderthal guy who clubbed his mate for a piece of meat billions years ago was LF or not.

All what The average Lebanese guy wants today is to rebuild his home that what was shattered, find a decent job and earn good money to feed his family, manage what remained of his wealth to purchase first-necessity products under these inflationary environnement, how to avoid Covid contamination , how to educate his child.

Believe me, he has no time to waste on inquiring whether it is Geagea or any other warlord shelled this or that village in the 1980s and who died as a result of it.

The average Lebanese guy is a forward-looking person who strives to build his future.

That's enough assurance to say that FPM is scrambling apart abd that it is resorting to all kind of propaganda measures to pull the LF down to where they are heading: history trash

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Look I left Lebanon as soon as I could in time why. But I will never sell any assets there.
    I will return at 70 years old only to kick the asses of the coming generations of corrupted responsibles
    Sell your assets before they become worthless.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

Honestly, the average Lebanese guy who has very few or no recollection of the civil war doesn't give any , absolutely any, dime whether it is Geagea who killed this or that person in the 1970s or 1980s , or whether the Neanderthal guy who clubbed his mate for a piece of meat billions years ago was LF or not.

All what The average Lebanese guy wants today is to rebuild his home that what was shattered, find a decent job and earn good money to feed his family, manage what remained of his wealth to purchase first-necessity products under these inflationary environnement, how to avoid Covid contamination , how to educate his child.

Believe me, he has no time to waste on inquiring whether it is Geagea or any other warlord shelled this or that village in the 1980s and who died as a result of it.

The average Lebanese guy is a forward-looking person who strives to build his future.

That's enough assurance to say that FPM is scrambling apart abd that it is resorting to all kind of propaganda measures to pull the LF down to where they are heading: history trash
    You can't build a country when child killers like Geagea are at the helm. If the Lebanese people don't get that and continue to support war lords, thieves, and religious thugs to run their affairs than they deserve their fate. A true revolution begins by eradicating the ruling class and replacing it with a system of checks and balances; accountable only to the people not the whims of criminals.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

You can't build a country when child killers like Geagea are at the helm. If the Lebanese people don't get that and continue to support war lords, thieves, and religious thugs to run their affairs than they deserve their fate. A true revolution begins by eradicating the ruling class and replacing it with a system of checks and balances; accountable only to the people not the whims of criminals.
    So stop the alliance with the terrorist militia named hezbollah whose one of its commanders killed many innocent people in 2005 (I am referring to the 21 innocent ppl who were killed with hariri) if really you want to build a secular state free from any corruption or criminals.
    Or should I say what @Resign said few days ago : criminals bi zeit w criminals bi samneh ?

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    who did FPM kill exaxtly? you placed it in the middle of HA and SSNP, they must be the most vicious killers.

i think it is time for FPM to resign and leave you guys to your fate. not worth fighting for. you will be more at ease with the norm in Lebanon as you obviously are.
    You chose your axis, assume the truth. Giving support or doing the assassination is the same moral bankruptcy.

That's how you will go down in history, international media paints Aoun as hizbullas man. Bassil defends them constantly.

Your Attitude and support to this axis is glaring, you are sleeping with terrorists. Your silence towards killers of Hariri, mo3awad, bashir and so many more is disgusting.

Then you come here parade morals.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    Haha communists and Ssnp supporters are giving moral lessons. Thanks buddy. The gulac bessalim 3aleik.

Dynamite Joe

Dynamite Joe

So stop the alliance with the terrorist militia named hezbollah whose one of its commanders killed many innocent people in 2005 (I am referring to the 21 innocent ppl who were killed with hariri) if really you want to build a secular state free from any corruption or criminals.
    Or should I say what @Resign said few days ago : criminals bi zeit w criminals bi samneh ?
    By eradicate the old ruling class, I mean all without exceptions, FPM and HA included. Certainly, starting with the child murderers of which Geagea tops the list.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

jesus is the lord eltelle? 😂😂😂😂

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You chose your axis, assume the truth. Giving support or doing the assassination is the same moral bankruptcy.

That's how you will go down in history, international media paints Aoun as hizbullas man. Bassil defends them constantly.

Your Attitude and support to this axis is glaring, you are sleeping with terrorists. Your silence towards killers of Hariri, mo3awad, bashir and so many more is disgusting.

Then you come here parade morals.
    very courageous and honorable of you. everyone in Lebanon has blood on their hands except bassil, yet look at you bringing witness to this truth. i could care less how i will go down in history, my conscience is crystal clear, i have no innocent blood on my hands, i never betrayed nor back stabbed anyone.

FPM tried to working with everone, alone it can hardly influence much, it made pacts and peace with HA, LF, Hariri, and almost everyone else. FPM's approach was a failure.

i am very much at peace with the idea of a Lebanon without FPM, there is no need to delay the inevitable, the people must face the consequences of who and what they are, the sooner the better. this is no longer about politics, to me this is more about anthropology, and the verdict is clear, this people in its current state will not procure a better tomorrow and will continue to suffer every step of the way.

sodom and gomorrah is a very wise and a very old record of the inescapable consequences of ethical bankruptcy, and i will list it
    1. the political corruption
    2. the media corruption
    3. the incompetence of hundreds of people who dealt with the ammonium nitrate in the port for long years
    4. the catastrophic situation of the agriculture and food prepared by lebanese for lebanese.
    5. the despicable state of the so called revolution, its leaders and its proponents
    6. the disaster that was the banking sector
    7. the corruption that governs every single interaction, be it with doctors, engineers, lawyers, mechanics, or any others one has to deal with every now and then or on regular basis.
    8. the hatred between family members
    9. the complete lack of the basic notions of integrity, honesty, honor, loyalty, discipline etc...
    10. the complete lack of basic notions of quality, efficiency, etc..
    i can go on, but you should get the idea by now, you have no future if you keep going down that path, with or without bassil in the picture.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Halla2 hek baramta ta yotla3o bel ekher l ouwet henneh mas2oulin 3an infijar l port ?

Walla bhannik
    No y’a habibeh ma baramta bass they could done better than the others. You can’t throw stones on the others when you say that you are responsible about what happening in your areas. It is a failure for Lebanese forces intelligence. I repeat I don’t blame anybody but the horass should be blamed. Ammanaloun y’a akhi

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    very courageous and honorable of you. everyone in Lebanon has blood on their hands except bassil, yet look at you bringing witness to this truth. i could care less how i will go down in history, my conscience is crystal clear, i have no innocent blood on my hands, i never betrayed nor back stabbed anyone.

FPM tried to working with everone, alone it can hardly influence much, it made pacts and peace with HA, LF, Hariri, and almost everyone else. FPM's approach was a failure.

i am very much at peace with the idea of a Lebanon without FPM, there is no need to delay the inevitable, the people must face the consequences of who and what they are, the sooner the better. this is no longer about politics, to me this is more about anthropology, and the verdict is clear, this people in its current state will not procure a better tomorrow and will continue to suffer every step of the way.

sodom and gomorrah is a very wise and a very old record of the inescapable consequences of ethical bankruptcy, and i will list it
    1. the political corruption
    2. the media corruption
    3. the incompetence of hundreds of people who dealt with the ammonium nitrate in the port for long years
    4. the catastrophic situation of the agriculture and food prepared by lebanese for lebanese.
    5. the despicable state of the so called revolution, its leaders and its proponents
    6. the disaster that was the banking sector
    7. the corruption that governs every single interaction, be it with doctors, engineers, lawyers, mechanics, or any others one has to deal with every now and then or on regular basis.
    8. the hatred between family members
    9. the complete lack of the basic notions of integrity, honesty, honor, loyalty, discipline etc...
    10. the complete lack of basic notions of quality, efficiency, etc..
    i can go on, but you should get the idea by now, you have no future if you keep going down that path, with or without bassil in the picture.
    I do Not disagree on the corruption at all layers of the society. I m not sure where I claimed purity of any group.

You are the one bringing up the blood on Samir geagea hands, while allying with much worst murderers. You do not see how this is the farthesrt possible from the truth. You can't sleep with terrorists, and accuse someone of terrorism.
    You just admit that fpm chose to do politics with all the players, fine by me, just spare us the moral preaching. They don't go hand in hand.

I know I m wasting my time, and I stated multiple times that the energies are only focused now to uproot all the existing militias kidnapping the state. i really wish you the best luck, at the end of the day, I really wish a better place for all citizens to live in, regardless of who is leading the way.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I do Not disagree on the corruption at all layers of the society. I m not sure where I claimed purity of any group.

You are the one bringing up the blood on Samir geagea hands, while allying with much worst murderers. You do not see how this is the farthesrt possible from the truth. You can't sleep with terrorists, and accuse someone of terrorism.
    You just admit that fpm chose to do politics with all the players, fine by me, just spare us the moral preaching. They don't go hand in hand.

I know I m wasting my time, and I stated multiple times that the energies are only focused now to uproot all the existing militias kidnapping the state. i really wish you the best luck, at the end of the day, I really wish a better place for all citizens to live in, regardless of who is leading the way.
    we can not reach a solution without working with the political class. the political class is all made of warlords and murderers and thieves and corrupt people. what is so complicated about that? we cannot push them out of Lebanon. they each have a considerable presence on the ground. the Lebanese should rise up and filter them out, or at least phase them out with time.

you however are more interested in phasing out gebran bassil and GMA. so be it. once people like me are out of the way, the remaining Lebanese will eat each other alive.

you may think the situation is tough and dire now, but you can rest assure this is only the beginning, the Lebanese will not turn to critical thinking and objectivity overnight, if everything is done correctly today it will take generations to get the Lebanon to where they are supposed to be. i am not sure if there is a way to put an end to the free fall without a major intervention from foreign countries; political parties in Lebanon are intent on committing suicide just to blame the other side.

FPM will have push one more endeavor it is preparing for soon, it will be remarkable, and we will support, and it will fail; because the Lebanese individual is rotten beyond the possibility of redemption.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    we can not reach a solution without working with the political class. the political class is all made of warlords and murderers and thieves and corrupt people. what is so complicated about that? we cannot push them out of Lebanon. they each have a considerable presence on the ground. the Lebanese should rise up and filter them out, or at least phase them out with time.

you however are more interested in phasing out gebran bassil and GMA. so be it. once people like me are out of the way, the remaining Lebanese will eat each other alive.

you may think the situation is tough and dire now, but you can rest assure this is only the beginning, the Lebanese will not turn to critical thinking and objectivity overnight, if everything is done correctly today it will take generations to get the Lebanon to where they are supposed to be. i am not sure if there is a way to put an end to the free fall without a major intervention from foreign countries; political parties in Lebanon are intent on committing suicide just to blame the other side.

FPM will have push one more endeavor it is preparing for soon, it will be remarkable, and we will support, and it will fail; because the Lebanese individual is rotten beyond the possibility of redemption.
    You canot reach any solution by working with murderers and militias. What's complicated to understand? Are you really that naive? And you are calling them political class?

Second, if finding a solution with militias was really possible, it would need someone different from Aoun. The man lacks leadership at all levels, he is delusioned, a terrible strategist and promises what he can't deliver. I don't care about the man, clean or not, solutions and policies are what the country need.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You canot reach any solution by working with murderers and militias. What's complicated to understand? Are you really that naive? And you are calling them political class?

Second, if finding a solution with militias was really possible, it would need someone different from Aoun. The man lacks leadership at all levels, he is delusioned, a terrible strategist and promises what he can't deliver. I don't care about the man, clean or not, solutions and policies are what the country need.
    you have any objective solutions? don't be shy, share them with us.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Let's say that Geagea steps down from the LF leadership, retires from politics, and a young promising LF leader is elected with no criminal or corruption track record.

And the new LF leader, the ministers and MP starts doing good job in a variety of domains.

Should we give him a chance and support him, or he should pay for all the sins in the world since Cain and Abel to date just because in the FPM subconsciousness LF is synonymous to murder and crime whoever the person leading it ?

Last edited:
    Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Let's say that Geagea steps down from the LF leadership, retires from politics, and a young promising LF leader is elected with no criminal or corruption track record.

And the new LF leader, the ministers and MP starts doing good job in a variety of domains.

Should we give him a chance and support him, or he should pay for all the sins in the world since Cain and Abel to date just because in the FPM subconsciousness LF is synonymous to murder and crime whoever the person leading it ?
    as a political entity FPM is forced to work with geagea, birri, jumblat, etc... they are representative and hold a considerable share in the parliament. if the LF's leadership cleans itself up well and replaces the vile people at the top it would be fore even for the better.

a regular citizen however is not forced to support and elect a murderer or a vile person to power. and herein is all the difference. when i vote for people, i do not vote for warlords, i do not vote for criminals, i do not vote for vile people; i vote for the cleanest option.

if people want to vote criminals and warlords to power, they will face the consequences and it wouldn't be my fault, and it wouldn't be the fault of GMA or bassil either.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

as a political entity FPM is forced to work with geagea, birri, jumblat, etc... they are representative and hold a considerable share in the parliament.

a regular citizen however is not forced to support and elect a murderer or a vile person to power. and herein is all the difference. when i vote for people, i do not vote for warlords, i do not vote for criminals, i do not vote for vile people; i vote for the cleanest option.

if people want to vote criminals and warlords to power, they will face the consequences and it wouldn't be my fault, and it wouldn't be the fault of GMA or bassil either.
    Strange idea of cleanliness you have.
    A criminal and a murderer are not clean, that we all agree, but you completely shunned the corrupted persons who stole millions even billions of USD. What about them? Are they clean? Would the level of intellectual dishonesty that characterizes the FPM be that high to ignore the fact that Aoun and Bassil just like hariri berri jumblat and co stole billions of usd during the last years ?

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    as a political entity FPM is forced to work with geagea, birri, jumblat, etc... they are representative and hold a considerable share in the parliament. if the LF's leadership cleans itself up well and replaces the vile people at the top it would be fore even for the better.

They vote for criminals and thieves, they put them in power position, than somehow it's FPM fault we are dealing with their corrupt representatives

Mn wein bifakker hal sha3b

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Strange idea of cleanliness you have.
    A criminal and a murderer are not clean, that we all agree, but you completely shunned the corrupted persons who stole millions even billions of USD. What about them? Are they clean? Would the level of intellectual dishonesty that characterizes the FPM be that high to ignore the fact that Aoun and Bassil just like hariri berri jumblat and co stole billions of usd during the last years ?
    Yet not even one file you can find on them. Gharib