• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Samir Geagea claims he is the thawra.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

Yet not even one file you can find on them. Gharib
The US will find plenty of them when all GB foreign assets will be frozen.
Besides, I doubt that a single case can be won as long as local judges swore allegiance to the president instead of paying allegiance to their consciousness.
One earns everything with patience.
I can wait.

• Advertisement
  • JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Besides, I doubt that a single case can be won as long as local judges swore allegiance to the president instead of paying allegiance to their consciousness.
    I can wait.
    So you literally assuming based on 0 evidence

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    you have any objective solutions? don't be shy, share them with us.
    Very first condition is to relinquish all weapons, and any foreign funding.

Anything else is a waste of time. These 2 activities are the definition of terrorism and treason, on which you are trying to build a country.

J

Jesus-is-the-Lord

So you literally assuming based on 0 evidence
    Let me put it this way.
    I am as sure that GB and PMA stole billions as you guys are sure that it is SG who killed Dany Chamoun and family. Do you have any evidence of it, since the thread is mainly about it ? And is the evidence provided by a neutral party, that is excluding Jamil Sayed or Ghazi Kanaan ?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Let me put it this way.
    I am as sure that GB and PMA stole billions as you guys are sure that it is SG who killed Dany Chamoun and family. Do you have any evidence of it, since the thread is mainly about it ? And is the evidence by a neutral party, that is excluding Jamil Sayed or Ghazi Kanaan
    Jesus is the lord indeed :cool:

J

Joe Lebanon

who did FPM kill exaxtly? you placed it in the middle of HA and SSNP, they must be the most vicious killers.

i think it is time for FPM to resign and leave you guys to your fate. not worth fighting for. you will be more at ease with the norm in Lebanon as you obviously are.
    Resign and leave us to our fate! Ya reit! Can it get any worse? Loool. 3am nitra7am 3a iyyem Lahoud!

Jacques Hirac

Jacques Hirac

No surprises, to me it has always been his "thawra". Well his and his friends'.
    What surprises me is how the well-meaning Lebanese people who have been participating non-stop in this movement are not outraged with him by now.
    He might have managed to avoid being targetted all this time by just standing in the shadows and playing his dirty games through his own "revolutionary non-partisans". But today he's out in the open. He's up on that stage, smiling, and bowing for all the damage he managed to do.
    And the real revolutionaries are either silent or they are still clapping, afraid of admitting that they have been used. I guess it is a little naive of me to say "real revolutionaries" even exist. But if they do, here's what I would like them to think about:
    - Who convinced you that "LF supporters can join as long as they let go of their political affiliations and say kellon ya3ne kellon"?
    - Who convinced you that the revolution should not have any leader? Do you still think it was good advice?
    - Who turned the general population against your movement and killed your momentum by insisting on closing roads, causing chaos, and purposely keeping all your demands broad and untargetted?
    - Who is still trying to convince you today that the main problem in Lebanon is not corruption, but rather HA's weapons?
    - Who has stood in the way of justice and accountability by hiding fugitives and attacking governmental institutions?
    - Who is pointing you today at the president, at Gebran Bassil, and at HA instead of pointing you directly at Judge Oueidat, the current bottleneck blocking every chance to uncover and attack the corruption networks?
    - Do you still think "things couldn't get any worse" back in October?
    - Do you still think things can't get any worse now?
    - Can't you see that chaos is not in your interest but rather in his?

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Very first condition is to relinquish all weapons, and any foreign funding.

Anything else is a waste of time. These 2 activities are the definition of terrorism and treason, on which you are trying to build a country.
    very insightful of you. we should have started with this question instead of wasting our time.
    1. HA will not relinquish its weapons in internal bickering. they may do so in a wider international and regional deal.
    2. with 2 million palestinian and syrian refugees, HA's weapons are the lesser evil.
    3. more importantly, even if HA gives up its weapons, the Lebanese will not stop acting like hyenas.
    but nice try, it goes to show you really have no clue, and of course it is all GMA and Bassil fault.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    They vote for criminals and thieves, they put them in power position, than somehow it's FPM fault we are dealing with their corrupt representatives

Mn wein bifakker hal sha3b
    this is one of the reasons why i came to the conclusion that they have no tomorrow. by all what we have learned from the history of mankind, not just our Lebanese history, such a people cannot, will not, and should not survive.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Resign and leave us to our fate! Ya reit! Can it get any worse? Loool. 3am nitra7am 3a iyyem Lahoud!
    very funny eh?
    i have seen people from all backgrounds dice each other up with knives and axes. now these very people are still in power and are still doing what they do best. you think it cannot get worse? how naive of you. wait and see.

i certainly hope we won't be heading in that direction, but with your likes seemingly being the majority, ie idiots thinking they know it all, we really need a miracle to avoid that grim fate.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Strange idea of cleanliness you have.
    A criminal and a murderer are not clean, that we all agree, but you completely shunned the corrupted persons who stole millions even billions of USD. What about them? Are they clean? Would the level of intellectual dishonesty that characterizes the FPM be that high to ignore the fact that Aoun and Bassil just like hariri berri jumblat and co stole billions of usd during the last years ?
    your problem has always been that you have no sense of what truth is. millions and billions and planes and yachts. you live it all eh?

you will be the one paying the price for your inability, or unwillingness, to discern fact from fiction and rumor; so for your own good, get your act straight.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    I can wait.
    yes the judicial system is in our control and we are scrambling left and right to keep wadih akl out of jail. we have presented dozens of files against corruption and they are all locked in our own judges drawers.

honestly, at some point i am starting to embrace the notion that you deserve everything happening to you, and more.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    very insightful of you. we should have started with this question instead of wasting our time.
    1. HA will not relinquish its weapons in internal bickering. they may do so in a wider international and regional deal.
    2. with 2 million palestinian and syrian refugees, HA's weapons are the lesser evil.
    3. more importantly, even if HA gives up its weapons, the Lebanese will not stop acting like hyenas.
    but nice try, it goes to show you really have no clue, and of course it is all GMA and Bassil fault.
    . If you only know the time so many lost believing you.

All the promises of liberation, corruption, bla bla, are coming to an ugly bitter end.

Such a Pity.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    . If you only know the time so many lost believing you.

All the promises of liberation, corruption, bla bla, are coming to an ugly bitter end.

Such a Pity.
    what does believing me has to do with anything here?

i pointed out why your suggested solution is incredibly naive. i pointed out facts. i didn't create a narrative for you to believe it or not.

you cannot face the critical situation we are in and hope for a better future with such a nauseating attitude. see why i say that even without HA you will keep acting like hyenas? man up and stop wining and acting like a spoiled brat and face your reality and the facts like a person of intellect, integrity and courage would.
    unbelievable.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    what does believing me has to do with anything here?

i pointed out why your suggested solution is incredibly naive. i pointed out facts. i didn't create a narrative for you to believe it or not.

you cannot face the critical situation we are in and hope for a better future with such a nauseating attitude. see why i say that even without HA you will keep acting like hyenas? man up and stop wining and acting like a spoiled brat and face your reality and the facts like a person of intellect, integrity and courage would.
    unbelievable.
    You and your party are the biggest pussies in lebanese history. All promises, and show offs, only to do nothing and cry the victim.

Go do your moral preaching elsewhere.

These discussions mean nothing to me. Just want to see FPM along the rest gone.

Save your energies to someone else. Wein sandal sa7bak.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    You and your party are the biggest pussies in lebanese history. All promises, and show offs, only to do nothing and cry the victim.

Go do your moral preaching elsewhere.

These discussions mean nothing to me. Just want to see FPM along the rest gone.

Save your energies to someone else. Wein sandal sa7bak.
    your problems did not start with FPM, and will not end with it. you have been in a downward spiral because you as a people have no critical thinking abilities, have lost your ethics and your culture, you have no wisdom, you did not learn from the experiences you went through, you cannot cooperate productively with each other. every little difference must escalate and be blown out of proportion. etc...

and it naturally follows that this or any other discussion would mean nothing to you. because in your empty arrogance you are convinced that you know it all.

with or without FPM, you are doomed to misery in the current condition you are in. you as an individual are at the root cause of our current situation. if you want a better future you need to achieve a better you. when enough people move above the threshold of mediocrity we then may stand a better chance, and this has nothing to do with political alignment. but where things stand today, any country will be doomed with such a people no matter who is in charge, let alone when most of those elected to power are war criminals.

Last edited:
    dyyyy

dyyyy

FPM Handbook for politics :

let X be LF or FM or Amal or PSP or HA :

When fighting X for a position => We all remember X corruption, he's a warlord, why aren't you all helping us fight X.

When sharing positions with X => We have to work with X, people voted with them! Mithakiyeh! They represent their sect, We have to fight from the inside

dyyyy

dyyyy

Let's say that Geagea steps down from the LF leadership, retires from politics, and a young promising LF leader is elected with no criminal or corruption track record.

And the new LF leader, the ministers and MP starts doing good job in a variety of domains.

Should we give him a chance and support him, or he should pay for all the sins in the world since Cain and Abel to date just because in the FPM subconsciousness LF is synonymous to murder and crime whoever the person leading it ?
    Let's be clear about something (from a non-FPMer perspective :D )

The problem with LF is not just what happened in the war. It's that they're part of the system.

When they were in the majority (with 14 March) they happily passed the years without a budget, they covered for Hariri and Jumblat. Even after that their whole alliance with FPM is pure corruption, the ma3rab agreement showed that the only thing they actually negotiated was the number of ministers and positions.

Fast forward to now, and we're still in the same position.

When Geagea fights with FPM it doesn't meana they're fighting corruption (The same way that when FPM fights Ouwaidat, is not because they're afraid about the judiciary system, same for Jumblat when he's against the Besri Dam, it's not because of his ecological principles.)

We want a leader that stands against ALL corruption not just your political enemies and when it's convenient to open a file.

What was LF position when the Eden Bay was built ?
    What was LF's reaction when people from the protests were being shot ?
    What was LF position when we were drowning in garbage.

So if LF wants to change, it needs to get out of this system.

At the very least, when they want to curse FPM and HA, i want to be 100% sure that I won't see them in a government with them in a couple of weeks.