Samir Geagea Health Issues - How Might It Affect the LF and Lebanon?

Who will take over after SG?

• Setrida Geagea

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ziad Hawwat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Adwan

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Antoine Zahra

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nadim Gemayyel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph_Lubnan

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Okay you changed my mind
I did picture Bashir in that speech

i withdraw my previous posts
Also man it is due to the voters for the LF. Masalan i doubt that LF can win more than 1 seat in Baabda, Metn, Keserwen, Jbeil, Chouf and Aley. Ya3ne total of 6 seats. But in Batroun, Koura, Zgharta, Bcharre, Baalbeck, Zahle and Beirut 1 he can win more. The LF popularity is outside the christian majority region.

Batroun 1
Koura he has huge support even if he didnt win a seat due to the preferentials.
Bcharre Ma3roufe
Zahle he can win 2 seats easy.
Baalbeck he won 1
Beirut 1 kameina 1

He doesnt have a Habchi like in mount lebanon.

• Advertisement
  • Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Also man it is due to the voters for the LF. Masalan i doubt that LF can win more than 1 seat in Baabda, Metn, Keserwen, Jbeil, Chouf and Aley. Ya3ne total of 6 seats. But in Batroun, Koura, Zgharta, Bcharre, Baalbeck, Zahle and Beirut 1 he can win more. The LF popularity is outside the christian majority region.

Batroun 1
    Koura he has huge support even if he didnt win a seat due to the preferentials.
    Bcharre Ma3roufe
    Zahle he can win 2 seats easy.
    Baalbeck he won 1
    Beirut 1 kameina 1

He doesnt have a Habchi like in mount lebanon.
    They don't need
    all they need is a charismatic guy that can rally the Christians behind a sectarian banner, Bachir style (Regardless of where he's from)

That's all it takes really to attract the neutral Christian population in a time where Christians are becoming a target rather than a partner in this country.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

They don't need
    all they need is a charismatic guy that can rally the Christians behind a sectarian banner, Bachir style (Regardless of where he's from)

That's all it takes really to attract the neutral Christian population in a time where Christians are becoming a target rather than a partner in this country.
    Its hard to find a charismatic guy for the christians these days. Most are pussies bro. They care about their haircut, what they wear and their perfume.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    Its hard to find a charismatic guy for the christians these days. Most are pussies bro. They care about their haircut, what they wear and their perfume.
    Of course,
    All non pussies got either killed, locked or exiled :)

Habshi needs to be very careful ;)
    His house getting shot at last week was a clear message i assume

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Of course,
    All non pussies got either killed, locked or exiled :)

Habshi needs to be very careful ;)
    His house getting shot at last week was a clear message i assume
    Im not talking about the politicians. Im talking about the normal people. 90% of the people care about what they are wearing. Real men are hard to find these days.

Aegon

Aegon

He can barely talk good arabic man...

LF have lots of well spoken and respectable members
    both Fadi saad and Fadi Karam come to mind (for example)

I wonder if Fadi Karam being an Orthodox can limit his hierarchical rise within the party :p (i doubt it though)
    Fadi Karam! LOL

Aegon

Aegon

Habshi, Kamyoujian and Hawat are the future of the party in my opinion. They are also the most charismatic and best orators in the group.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

So boring! I hope he stays in retirement.
    Hawat is not even LF. He just supports the party. The LF 3andoun problem with this anyway.

FPM masalan 3andoun Gebran, ziad Aswad, Alain Aoun, Hikmat Dib, Salim Aoun, Simon Abi Ramia. Ya3ne these are the most vocal.

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    man Zahra is a Me33az

Habshi, Kamyoujian and Hawat are the future of the party in my opinion. They are also the most charismatic and best orators in the group.
    Kamyoujian highly unlikely
    you'd prefer a Maronite that can eventually preside the country
    Hawat is new, is he even a Partisan ?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    man Zahra is a Me33az

look you undemocratic Bas***rds :) the polls have spoken stop throwing bullshit names around :) JL was already elected, period, point a la ligne nu2ta 3ala ekher 2aw awwal wl sater whatever you prefer, heiki min el ekher, capiche, shou fhemna? :)

Walla 3eib ma ba2a fi rou7 dimoqrateyye bi hal forum :)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    look you undemocratic Bas***rds :) the polls have spoken stop throwing bullshit names around :) JL was already elected, period, point a la ligne nu2ta 3ala ekher 2aw awwal wl sater whatever you prefer, heiki min el ekher, capiche, shou fhemna? :)
    well
    according to you, 'You're not a Partisan' :(
    so you fall under the same category as Hawat :(

Aegon

Aegon

man Zahra is a Me33az

The only ones that dislike Kamyoujian are Tasnaq, and the FM Armenians of Beirut. I do not see him nor want him as the ulitmate leader but I hope he becomes an important figure in the years to come.

Not sure what's Hawat's current status but down the road he will play an important role in the party.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    well
    according to you, 'You're not a Partisan' :(
    so you fall under the same category as Hawat :(
    mengheyyer el qanoun eldekhili accordingly, do not worry :) I will consult with Bassil since he has experience :)

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    mengheyyer el qanoun eldekhili accordingly, do not worry :) I will consult with Bassil since he has experience :)
    I don't think Bassil can help :(
    he'd recommend you to marry 'the daughter' :(
    However.... :(