Samir Geagea Health Issues - How Might It Affect the LF and Lebanon?

Who will take over after SG?

• Setrida Geagea

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ziad Hawwat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Adwan

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Antoine Zahra

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nadim Gemayyel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph_Lubnan

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Once I take over the LF, democratically this time around :) my first action will be to challenge Bassil to a public debate and annihilate him :)
I will then retire and pass the baton to the next generation lol

• Advertisement
  • loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Once I take over the LF, democratically this time around :) my first action will be to challenge Bassil to a public debate and annihilate him :)
    I will then retire and pass the baton to the next generation lol
    1548774684411.png

S

Saj

Habshi, Kamyoujian and Hawat are the future of the party in my opinion. They are also the most charismatic and best orators in the group.
    Is it true that Kamyoujian lives outside of Lebanon? I remember in 2009 elections when the LF couldn’t push him through as a candidate because Hariri wanted Achrafieh’s Christian seats, I heard a rumor that he had gone back to America where he had been living.

I was mad to see half our MPs spend New Year outside of Lebanon. I don’t know how I feel about a senior politician whose only attachment to Lebanon is being an MP.

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Gotta love Antoine Habchi hiw he talked about Assad li 3am bi hero sneno was legendary, I tried to find the vid on youtube to no avail.

But ma fi badil 3an el 7akim.

Dan`-

Dan`-

its not a secret anymore

samir g3ga is suffering some serious ailment ( I wish him speedy recovery) but he has been sighted in George Washington hospital and rumours are somethingto do with stomach nerves

what ever,
    the issue is

tayyar passed through that process/ stage when ouwat and others kept saying from day 1 of GENERAL return he will die soon and too old and who will take over tayyar

now that GENERAL is entering his 3rd years in presidency
    tayyar has had a smooth leadership sailing, and gebran is full control and working to grow tayyar to new heights
    even marada and kataeb have handed over to the next generation

what will happen to ouwat after ga3ga3 and who will take over , especially when there is no clear heir ?

1-setrida
    2- ziad hawat
    3- geirge adwan
    4- antoine zahra
    5- nadim gemayel ( i doubt , he proved too dumb even for ouwat )
    6- an unknown person

cause up till datem ga3ga3 havent done any election and the much vaunted ouwat membership drive seems stuck due to internal reasons .

MOD, CAN WE ADD A POLL OF WHOS THE NEXT OUWAT LEADER .

@Jo
    First of all, RIP English.

Second of all, this post reminds of what one FPM supporter told me back in 2005 when Geagea went out of prison: "They discovered he has cancer because of the lack of sun that he went through during his prison years. Khalas manno mtawwal".

Same hatred mentality is repeated today in this post.

The fact that this post is dedicated to discuss the health issues (which are private) of the leader of the Lebanese Forces, and on a pro-FPM forum, makes this post far from being innocent. Especially that the tone of the post is more like "Geagea can't continue and now its time to discuss who will take over". There's even a poll for this with votes!

Dearest FPM supporters, I know that you so much wish to see Geagea disappear (this has been your wish for decades) but Geagea going away won't solve any of this country's problems and will certainly not make your party stronger. What needs to go away is the hatred in your hearts and minds and for once apply the "ou3a khayyak" concept or at least stop secretly wishing death for others.

Geagea's health issues are neither clear nor proven, and he may as well continue leading his party for many years to come. So relax and discuss more constructive topics that actually benefit the country

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Second of all, this post reminds of what one FPM supporter told me back in 2005 when Geagea went out of prison: "They discovered he has cancer because of the lack of sun that he went through during his prison years. Khalas manno mtawwal".

The fact that this post is dedicated to discuss the health issues (which are private) of the leader of the Lebanese Forces, and on a pro-FPM forum, makes this post far from being innocent. Especially that the tone of the post is more like "Geagea can't continue and now its time to discuss who will take over". There's even a poll for this with votes!

Dearest FPM supporters, I know that you so much wish to see Geagea disappear (this has been your wish for decades) but Geagea going away won't solve any of this country's problems and will certainly not make your party stronger. What needs to go away is the hatred in your hearts and minds and for once apply the "ou3a khayyak" concept or at least stop secretly wishing death for others.

Geagea's health issues are neither clear nor proven, and he may as well continue leading his party for many years to come. So relax and discuss more constructive topics that actually benefit the country

speaking about hatred, funny coming from a ga3ga3i
    we never wished that schmuck to expire, unlike the hordes of ouwat who day dream about GENERAL death .

tayyar base never cared about that sefa7 health one way or the other.

but we recall on many occasions where ouwat were celebratory shooting when they heard GENERAL was sick or was admitted to the hospital.its well documented.

for 14 years, ouwat had nothing to say about GENERAL, but to insinuate about GENERAL health and the leadership in tayyar.
    today GENERAL , is well into his half mandate as president and tayyar is in great hands with GEBRAN

now ouwat will face the same dilemma , they so wished upon tayyar
    what to do with a sickly ga3ga3
    and who will take over after he expires

as for making our party stronger, it IS GETTING STRONGER as we speak and we are double ouwat
    worry about hariri popularity and saudis forcing him to save your asses , cause without his votes, ouwat size will be reduced to 10-11 under nessbiye and if shia decides to teach jumblat a lesson, thats one less ga3ga3i in jabal, as jumblat will not accept 2 ouwat, ( to replace hmade loss by shia)

the fact is, with ga3ga3 passing, lebanon and the Christians in particular will win, as there will be ONE LESS ZHUMME SELLING OUR RIGHTS
    same gain to lebanon, when berri dies

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Some peoples hate run deep. They think they can win and beat the rest on their own. The country doesnt work like that nor should it work like that.

If the election law was proportional without preferential the LF would have one more probably about 1-3 more seats.
    Geagea healthy or not he is 66 years old. The LF also need a strong charismatic leader or it will become like Kataeb.

Dan`-

Dan`-

speaking about hatred, funny coming from a ga3ga3i
    we never wished that schmuck to expire, unlike the hordes of ouwat who day dream about GENERAL death .

tayyar base never cared about that sefa7 health one way or the other.

but we recall on many occasions where ouwat were celebratory shooting when they heard GENERAL was sick or was admitted to the hospital.its well documented.

for 14 years, ouwat had nothing to say about GENERAL, but to insinuate about GENERAL health and the leadership in tayyar.
    today GENERAL , is well into his half mandate as president and tayyar is in great hands with GEBRAN

now ouwat will face the same dilemma , they so wished upon tayyar
    what to do with a sickly ga3ga3
    and who will take over after he expires

as for making our party stronger, it IS GETTING STRONGER as we speak and we are double ouwat
    worry about hariri popularity and saudis forcing him to save your asses , cause without his votes, ouwat size will be reduced to 10-11 under nessbiye and if shia decides to teach jumblat a lesson, thats one less ga3ga3i in jabal, as jumblat will not accept 2 ouwat, ( to replace hmade loss by shia)

the fact is, with ga3ga3 passing, lebanon and the Christians in particular will win, as there will be ONE LESS ZHUMME SELLING OUR RIGHTS
    same gain to lebanon, when berri dies
    Once again, RIP English.

Second, I am not a "ga3ga3i" . I am an ex-FPM supporter who has joined this forum since 2005.

Third, if you claim there are so many "ouuweit" who celebrate the illness of President Aoun anytime in the past, go ahead and provide proof. Because 1st, Aoun was never seriously sick, and second, this claim is a reflection of your hatred of LF that extends back to the 1980s. It has nothing to do with reality.

I suggest you all bury your hatred and stop finding whatever wound there may be in your political opponents and only working to make this wound wider, deeper and more painful. This is now how we build a country. This is how we destroy whatever is left of our unity. Other countries have reached the moon and mars, and we're here celebrating the (non existent) health problems of a political opponent. Don't you have more useful things to debate? Grow up for gods-sake

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Once again, RIP English.

Second, I am not a "ga3ga3i" . I am an ex-FPM supporter who has joined this forum since 2005.

Third, if you claim there are so many "ouuweit" who celebrate the illness of President Aoun anytime in the past, go ahead and provide proof. Because 1st, Aoun was never seriously sick, and second, this claim is a reflection of your hatred of LF that extends back to the 1980s. It has nothing to do with reality.

I suggest you all bury your hatred and stop finding whatever wound there may be in your political opponents and only working to make this wound wider, deeper and more painful. This is now how we build a country. This is how we destroy whatever is left of our unity. Other countries have reached the moon and mars, and we're here celebrating the (non existent) health problems of a political opponent. Don't you have more useful things to debate? Grow up for gods-sake
    Hatred is deep between the Lebanese, you didn't know? This is the Me3rab agreement. Two people come together make a pact but hate one another. akhhhhh the christians!

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Physically is good but mentally since the eighties he was agonizing look to this video about his long sight.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I hope he lives a long and healthy life. His demise could mean that someone more intelligent could take over.

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know some people will like this news and some other will not. However, no one should ever wish anyone else, ill health.
    This is to discuss news about Geagea's health and not to make offensive remarks about his health or otherwise.