Samir Geagea Health Issues - How Might It Affect the LF and Lebanon?

Who will take over after SG?

• Setrida Geagea

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ziad Hawwat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Adwan

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Antoine Zahra

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nadim Gemayyel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph_Lubnan

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
So Setrida i understand from you ? :)
She’s fit for the job i guess
Adwan and Keyrouz in the background

I personally like Keyrouz and he’s quite popular in Bcharre
Actually Setrida might be the least fit to what I told you lol :)

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ma tfawlo 3al zalame! I am probably amongst the people who dislike him the most, but I still won’t wish death on to him...! Nor would want to discuss LF leadership especially if he really does have health issues...
    Would you show such compassion towards an ISIS or Al-Qaeda member? I doubt it. Geagea's criminality rivals that of many Islamist terrorists.

Let's not sanctify the guy just because he happens to be a Christian.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    lol I just noticed that I am already winning by a landslide in the polls :) who put my name up there :) ?
    That's just more rumors and propaganda and distortion of my independent identity. I object!

NiceV

NiceV

It is the end of the LF
    Super Gibran will get 50 deputies in 2022
    Don’t wish death to anyone
    God be with Geagea in health not politics

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    It is the end of the LF
    Super Gibran will get 50 deputies in 2022
    Don’t wish death to anyone
    God be with Geagea in health not politics
    Is that in a 128 Parliament?

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    If you guys want to have this discussion, let me tell you that if Geagea steps aside, LF will actually grow. He is a controversial figure as much as he is an icon. LF is much more institutionalized than you folks want to believe, so long that they chose a reasonable new leadership, the chance of it expanding and appealing to more Christians will grow.

FPM on the other hand... lol :) what can i tell you except allah ytawwwil bi 3omr el General.

NiceV

NiceV

If you guys want to have this discussion, let me tell you that if Geagea steps aside, LF will actually grow. He is a controversial figure as much as he is an icon. LF is much more institutionalized than you folks want to believe, so long that they chose a reasonable new leadership, the chance of it expanding and appealing to more christians will grow.

FPM on the other hand... lol :) what can i tell you except allah ytawwwil bi 3omr el General.
    Zouzou is super qouwat
    I know now why he is obsessed with Qawi word

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    not sure that jeajea has some serious issues. but here is the thing about the Lebanese forces.
    i think that after samir jeajea the Lebanese forces might have the chance to rise up to its true potential. there are plenty of good people in the LF, and as long that the bcharre wouldn't usurp the LF, it may very well become what it was meant to be.

without samir jeajea and his narrow circle, there are no issues with the LF.

L

La Blague

Hopefully it’s not true
    But surely when Samir goes LF can only grow.

With zero accomplishment since 2005, you can hardly do worse

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Would you show such compassion towards an ISIS or Al-Qaeda member? I doubt it. Geagea's criminality rivals that of many Islamist terrorists.

Let's not sanctify the guy just because he happens to be a Christian.
    1- I said I dislike him but won’t wish death to anyone, him included
    2- no I would not wish death to an isis member or al qaeda member

I don’t know where you saw that I was sanctifying anyone...! I don’t take part in the racist sectarian and totally inappropriate debates you engage in with others ( of all religions) for a reason. Don’t try and drag me into one

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Bassil taking anything to new heights is an oxymoron with many facets and epic proportions :)

There are rumors that Bassil is suffering from acute systemic hypocricititis of the entire nervous system. Prognosis is not good :)

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    lol I just noticed that I am already winning by a landslide in the polls :) who put my name up there :) ?
    That's just more rumors and propaganda and distortion of my independent identity. I object!
    You have my vote! Succeed or fail in politics, you will at least make us laugh :) mahdoum zouzou :)

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

If SG cannot lead the LF anymore i hope Antoine Habchi to take charge. Charismatic, from Deir El Ahmar which is practically their neighbours (Bcharre that is). Much better than Elie Keyrouz and people like this.