Samir Geagea Health Issues - How Might It Affect the LF and Lebanon?

Who will take over after SG?

• Setrida Geagea

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Ziad Hawwat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Adwan

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Antoine Zahra

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Nadim Gemayyel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph_Lubnan

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It is the end of the LF
Super Gibran will get 50 deputies in 2022
Don’t wish death to anyone
God be with Geagea in health not politics
Its not the end of anyone. Same thing can be said for tayyar and amal masalan. La2. They need a charismatic leader to take place not some boring stooge.

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    2- no I would not wish death to an isis member or al qaeda member
    Sorry, I find that silly and naive.
    You wouldn't wish that a terrible person dies so that 1000 other people can live in peace?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry, I find that silly and naive.
    You wouldn't wish that a terrible person dies so that 1000 other people can live in peace?
    No I wouldn’t... a terrible person can rot in jail, away from society. But that is for a different thread

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No I wouldn’t... a terrible person can rot in jail, away from society. But that is for a different thread
    Unfortunately, Geagea got away with only 11 years in jail.
    So maybe his illness is karma's way of completing unfinished business. A divine retribution.

Good riddance. I hope it's painless but terminal.

I

I am a man

melhem riachi is a serious guy with potential inside LF party

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Unfortunately, Geagea got away with only 11 years in jail.
    So maybe his illness is karma's way of completing unfinished business. A divine retribution.

Good riddance. I hope it's painless but terminal.
    Geagea's prison sentence was a travesty. You have a civil war where every other warlord was declared a hero, and just one put in jail. In my opinion Geagea is the only one who paid any dues and he is the only one who can be believed that he repented and moved on. When you put everyone else in jail for their 11 years, you can come back to complain :)

Aegon

Aegon

smallah Hanna has some good insider information on everyone in the game

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Geagea's prison sentence was a travesty. You have a civil war where every other warlord was declared a hero, and just one put in jail. In my opinion Geagea is the only one who paid any dues and he is the only one who can be believed that he repented and moved on. When you put everyone else in jail for their 11 years, you can come back to complain :)
    Bla bla bla we've heard that argument many times before.

Geagea is not any warlord. He's responsible for many massacres against innocent civilians.

If some other bastards got lucky and escaped legal punishment, that doesn't change the fact that Geagea is a criminal who once killed people with no remorse.
    End of story.

So what if he's ill now? I will not lose sleep over it or pretend I'm not happy that justice is finally being served.

Alla yer7amo in advance.

mikeys71

mikeys71

Geagea is not any warlord. He's responsible for many massacres against innocent civilians.

If some other bastards got lucky and escaped legal punishment, that doesn't change the fact that Geagea is a criminal who once killed people with no remorse.
    End of story.

So what if he's ill now? I will not lose sleep over it or pretend I'm not happy that justice is finally being served.

Alla yer7amo in advance.
    regardless of Geagea presence or not, LF will always be the fish-bone that's preventing the Syrian/Iranian axis of evil from swallowing Lebanon.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

End of story.

Alla yer7amo in advance.
    This is an opinion you have that is born out of lack of full appreciation of what the Lebanese civil war was. You really should explore it better in my opinion.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

End of story.

Alla yer7amo in advance.
    The lucky bastards you are speaking about Berri and WJ weren't just lucky. They corrupted Lebanon to the core and stole billions of dollars. Stay quiet ahsan bro seriously :)
    Soon Berri will be over and then come and tell me about warlords.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    regardless of Geagea presence or not, LF will always be the fish-bone that's preventing the Syrian/Iranian axis of evil from swallowing Lebanon.
    Actually what is preventing this is the Sunni community in Lebanon and its proximity to the broader Sunni region. Without that, the Christian community would have meant very little in way of standing in front of the Iranian expansion.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

End of story.

Alla yer7amo in advance.
    Repeating propaganda of Syrian occupation and their collaborators in Lebanon verbatim.
    Unsurprising for a kid who grew up under this occupation and drank their koolaid unrepentantly.

As for thread topic, I highly doubt it, unless Geagea fell sick within the last week.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    lol I just noticed that I am already winning by a landslide in the polls :) who put my name up there :) ?
    That's just more rumors and propaganda and distortion of my independent identity. I object!
    Mnerja3 mnehke bl commission 3a janab :cigar:

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think you weere looking for steroids thread Steroids

Dont mention it :)

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The lucky bastards you are speaking about Berri and WJ weren't just lucky. They corrupted Lebanon to the core and stole billions of dollars. Stay quiet ahsan bro seriously :)
    Soon Berri will be over and then come and tell me about warlords.
    I don't know much about Berri's role in he civil war to be honest. I need to do my research first so I can make an informed opinion as to whether he's a war criminal.
    But from the info I gathered so far, it seems that he was just another militiaman embroiled in the battle. He fought other warring factions ON the battleground. He didn't deliberately attack innocent civilians or assassinate his political rivals (with their families).

His war against the camps was backed by the army. It was legit.

But then again I could be wrong.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I don't know much about Berri's role in he civil war to be honest. I need to do my research first so I can make an informed opinion as to whether he's a war criminal.
    But from the info I gathered so far, it seems that he was just another militiaman embroiled in the battle. He fought other warring factions ON the battleground. He didn't deliberately attack innocent civilians or assassinate his political rivals (with their families).

His war against the camps was backed by the army. It was legit.

But then again I could be wrong.
    ya khaye bi rabak stop talking... you are a disgrace seriously.