Samir Geagea Health Issues - How Might It Affect the LF and Lebanon?

Who will take over after SG?

• Setrida Geagea

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Ziad Hawwat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Adwan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Antoine Zahra

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nadim Gemayyel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph_Lubnan

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I hope you FPM-loving guys and gals do realize that by dubbing me LFer you are actually doing the LF party a huge service, giving it tons of credit, and polishing its image quite nicely amongst your LF-hating peers :)

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Repeating propaganda of Syrian occupation and their collaborators in Lebanon verbatim.
Unsurprising for a kid who grew up under this occupation and drank their koolaid unrepentantly.

As for thread topic, I highly doubt it, unless Geagea fell sick within the last week.

Ironic coming from a man whose "national homeland" was built on propaganda and the milking of holocaust guilt.

Geagea was not made into a criminal by the Syrian propaganda.
He's a criminal by his own admission.

But judging by the kind of people you support, I wouldn't be surprised to see you rush to defend Geagea.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Berri is our isteez until proven guilty.
Drobo raskon bil 7eit.

P.S. Salemto Samir :)

The civil war is over. But study it better. really it is not about who is right or who is wrong arguing here in the forum, it is about a better appreciation of what Lebanon really went through. Every Lebanese should learn that well. In the end we are all still entitled to our opinions anyway :)

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I hope you FPM-loving guys and gals do realize that by dubbing me LFer you are actually doing the LF party a huge service, giving it tons of credit, and polishing its image quite nicely amongst your LF-hating peers :)

Votes for you are forumers' way of saying: Enough stupid propaganda threads full of nothing but yellow journalism (otherwise known as some journalist's wishful thinking).

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
One of the rare moments we agree

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Votes for you are forumers' way of saying: Enough stupid propaganda threads full of nothing but yellow journalism (otherwise known as some journalist's wishful thinking).
I am glad to be of service then lol
except they got my hopes up for nothing! :mad:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Thanks, but don't agree with me too much just yet, you may hurt my chances of running the party, it looks very promising as of now :)

Bil 3aks, me supporting you will exponentially increase your chances and your likability...
Ba3den you need someone to set you straight min wa2t la wa2t, it’s the first rule

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ironic coming from a man whose "national homeland" was built on propaganda and the milking of holocaust guilt.

Geagea was not made into a criminal by the Syrian propaganda.
He's a criminal by his own admission.

But judging by the kind of people you support, I wouldn't be surprised to see you rush to defend Geagea.

The best way to reply to you is through the words of a woman from Zahle:

هيدا واحد كلب الأسد. نحنا عم نحارب تنحرر بلادنا. هو لشو عم يحارب؟ شو إلو عنا؟ بيلقوِطلنا بهالنَوَرْ والكلاب وبيبعتن. شو إلو عنا العكروت؟

Geagea responded to 15 years of Syrian propaganda in an emotional appeal to the Lebanese people. Those who are honorable and wish to build a country rather than dwell on a tragic past have accepted it and moved on. They now judge Geagea by his actions today, which is what matters as it concerns actual people who are Lebanese citizens that LF ministers and MPs must cater to.

What remains are supporters of the Syrian occupation and all the crimes they've committed in 15 years of war waged against Lebanon and 15 years of hegemony, occupation, and persecution. Defamation coming from their likes is worn like a badge of honor by every single LFer I know.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The best way to reply to you is through the words of a woman from Zahle:

هيدا واحد كلب الأسد. نحنا عم نحارب تنحرر بلادنا. هو لشو عم يحارب؟ شو إلو عنا؟ بيلقوِطلنا بهالنَوَرْ والكلاب وبيبعتن. شو إلو عنا العكروت؟

Geagea responded to 15 years of Syrian propaganda in an emotional appeal to the Lebanese people. Those who are honorable and wish to build a country rather than dwell on a tragic past have accepted it and moved on. They now judge Geagea by his actions today, which is what matters as it concerns actual people who are Lebanese citizens that LF ministers and MPs must cater to.

What remains are supporters of the Syrian occupation and all the crimes they've committed in 15 years of war waged against Lebanon and 15 years of hegemony, occupation, and persecution. Defamation coming from their likes is worn like a badge of honor by every single LFer I know.

You're trying to polish a turd.

!Aoune32

7aj t****ifqo shabab

He should have respect for other people's leaders. The LF leader went to jail for 11 years whilst Berri the parasite was stealing and putting in his pockets. Filling his men in state institutions.