• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Saudi Arabia and the UAE to invest in 23 projects in Lebanon worth 11B USD

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I’d be hesitant if I were them too

They were not hesitant, they lied. When they learned the army's attack to bulldoze their colony of takfiri bacteria in Ersal was only hours from being launched, they panicked. Saudi coffeboy, also known as Lebanese PM Sa3d el Hariri, was quickly summoned to his line manager in Riyad and was told to circulate a lie about a 3 billion$ in military aid to stop the attack. They kept the promised bribe. But at the end of the day, their germs got exterminated nonetheless.
If you were them, you'd have mourned your loss too.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They were not hesitant, they lied. When they learned the army's attack to bulldoze their colony of takfiri bacteria in Ersal was only hours from being launched, they panicked. Saudi coffeboy, also known as Lebanese PM Sa3d el Hariri, was quickly summoned to his line manager in Riyad and was told to circulate a lie about a 3 billion$ in military aid to stop the attack. They kept the promised bribe. But at the end of the day, their germs got exterminated nonetheless.

What I fail to understand is how Lebanese Sunnis accept being Saudi puppets.
I've always thought they are the most selfish and immoral Lebanese community.
All they care about is money.
Even Saudi's kidnapping of Hariri went unnoticed. They're that indifferent.

I don't like them. Never did. Never will.

Weezy

Saudi Arabia & GCC have been pouring billions into the Lebanese state for decades. Iran on the other hand only sends money to HA to make sure shia are the sole beneficiary of their money.

Yet we still have morons like yourself who doesn't understand that Lebanon cannot afford not to have excellent relationships with their brothers in the GCC.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Saudi Arabia & GCC have been pouring billions into the Lebanese state for decades. Iran on the other hand only sends money to HA to make sure shia are the sole beneficiary of their money.

Yet we still have morons like yourself who doesn't understand that Lebanon cannot afford not to have excellent relationships with their brothers in the GCC.

This is so untrue. Iran has repeatedly offered assistance in various forms to the Lebanese government, lest it be accused of only helping the Shia. The Lebanese government, or rather certain rogue elements within the government have made sure the assistance from Iran to Lebanon, as a country, is repeatedly turned down. They prefer to keep the country backward so long as their Saudi and American masters are happy. Iran has offered to solve our electricity problem, and heavily arm the Lebanese army with sophisticated weapons, which the US doesn't provide. The US provides the LA with outdated weapons that cannot pose a threat to the sole, official and number one enemy our constitution recognizes (Israehell). You need to question Hariri why putting the interest of foreign countries ahead of Lebanon's interest.

In the event of American sanctions, be very assured, Lebanon will survive it. We are like a province in Iran (in terms of size). We will have constant electricity supply, better telecommunications and cheaper internet service, better roads, our garbage crisis will end for good. We have tried the parasitic relationship with the US and the Gulf. It is time to try others and damn the consequences. Iran, Russia, China, Turkey etc will all come to Lebanon's help. We will survive it and our economy will thrive even better. The US and the Gulf should simply leave us alone. And no one should threaten or blackmail Lebanon with expelling expats. We would soon have money from oil and gas. We would need the expats to return home soon. The US is actually parasitic to our economy, while they pretend to be assisting us. Their assistance is fake. And they make sure we don't accept help from others who are more willing to give things and in ways that are better. The US and the Gulf puppets should either step up, or we have to free our country from the parasitic relationship we have with them, whether Hariri likes it or not.

Last edited:

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I think your brothers in the GCC would appreciate it much eza bted7ashoun kelloun bi your behind.. Me I don't care, I have enough money and good life to make their princes look like hobos.

Weezy

This is so untrue. Iran has repeatedly offered assistance in various forms to the Lebanese government, lest it be accused of only helping the Shia. The Lebanese government, or rather certain rogue elements within the government have made sure the assistance from Iran to Lebanon, as a country, is repeatedly turned down. They prefer to keep the country backward so long as their Saudi and American masters are happy. Iran has offered to solve our electricity problem, and heavily arm the Lebanese army with sophisticated weapons, which the US doesn't provide. The US provides the LA with outdated weapons that cannot pose a threat to the sole, official and number one enemy our constitution recognizes (Israehell). You need to question Hariri why putting the interest of foreign countries ahead of Lebanon's interest.

In the event of American sanctions, be very assured, Lebanon will survive it. We are like a province in Iran (in terms of size). We will have constant electricity supply, better telecommunications and cheaper internet service, better roads, our garbage crisis will end for good. We have tried the parasitic relationship with the US and the Gulf. It is time to try others and damn the consequences. Iran, Russia, China, Turkey etc will all come to Lebanon's help. We will survive it and our economy will thrive even better. The US and the Gulf should simply leave us alone. And no one should threaten or blackmail Lebanon with expelling expats. We would soon have money from oil and gas. We would need the expats to return home soon. The US is actually parasitic to our economy, while they pretend to be assisting us. Their assistance is fake. And they make sure we don't accept help from others who are more willing to give things and in ways that are better. The US and the Gulf puppets should either step up, or we have to free our country from the parasitic relationship we have with them, whether Hariri likes it or not.

Banking is the only thriving sector in Lebanon and sanctions from the US will put us in a grave Iran could never get us out of.

And the oil & gas industry in Lebanon will not employ 500k expats from the gulf, that is even if we assume that we shall have an oil sector not filled with corruption and theft. And most of the expats work in the ICT sector. 100s of billions of dollars are spent by GCC in this sector (smart cities, AI, IoT etc..), do you really expect Lebanon/Iran/Syria/Iraq to create 10s of thousands of opportunities in this sector? Are you delusional? We will never find a job market willing to employ Lebanese like that in the GCC.

We don't want to turn Lebanon to a country like iran isolated from the international community and fighting sanctions left and right. We take no pride in fighting the entire world like iran does.

Weezy

I think your brothers in the GCC would appreciate it much eza bted7ashoun kelloun bi your behind.. Me I don't care, I have enough money and good life to make their princes look like hobos.

lol is this a pissing contest? don't get me started because i'd make everyone here look like a hobo.

If you're blessed with a good life that doesn't mean 100s of thousands of Lebanese aren't greatly in need for a living from the GCC.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Banking is the only thriving sector in Lebanon and sanctions from the US will put us in a grave Iran could never get us out of.

And the oil & gas industry in Lebanon will not employ 500k expats from the gulf, that is even if we assume that we shall have an oil sector not filled with corruption and theft. And most of the expats work in the ICT sector. 100s of billions of dollars are spent by GCC in this sector (smart cities, AI, IoT etc..), do you really expect Lebanon/Iran/Syria/Iraq to create 10s of thousands of opportunities in this sector? Are you delusional? We will never find a job market willing to employ Lebanese like that in the GCC.

We don't want to turn Lebanon to a country like iran isolated from the international community and fighting sanctions left and right. We take no pride in fighting the entire world like iran does.

So implicitly, you are saying we should bend over? ?

By the way, Iran is not fighting the entire world. The US is fighting the entire world. Even its closest allies the US is placing sanctions on them. What makes you think after all the bending over you won't get spanked with sanctions? And who benefits from our banking sector? Those lazy people in suits AKA banksters, who wait to eat from the sweat of others deposited in banks. Let everyone get their hands dirty to build the country and stop looking for easy jobs through wasta to take good salaries and big bonuses.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Saudi Arabia in talks to sign 23 investment deals in Lebanon

Lebanese government is aiming to raise $11 billion in loans and grants to boost its reserves.

Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are looking to invest in up to 23 infrastructure projects in Lebanon, Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Al Hariri said on Friday.

“We will present to (Saudi and the UAE) the projects we have in Cedre because they want to contribute and invest. The relationship between us has returned to what it was before and may be better,” Hariri told reporters during a visit in Washington, according to a report by Reuters.
Up to 23 deals are currently being negotiated, the report added.

[...]

those camel shaggers are broke and going down

Dynamite Joe

Of course it cannot, but it may help a little.
One thing for sure will certainly not save Lebanon or anything for that matter is Lord Bassil. He is a net negative. :)

It will help more the pockets of your dear leader. No doubt Geagea will get his cut from his Saudi masters.

Dynamite Joe

At least people in Iran stand up for themselves instead of being subservient to the whims of others. Saudi comes to mind...

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

You are gonna be disappointed when USA make a deal with Iran and kick MBS out. MBS will never see the throne in KSA.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
lol is this a pissing contest? don't get me started because i'd make everyone here look like a hobo.

If you're blessed with a good life that doesn't mean 100s of thousands of Lebanese aren't greatly in need for a living from the GCC.

The "me I don't care" was for your private love affairs with ummat al GCC. I begrudge no one the pleasure they find in anyone. The rest was for your earlier silly boasting about your wealth, the utter pride for a mainstream m'khashkhash, in essence a jarabi hobo. To live a good life is never a matter of only wealth you know.

Furthermore, these tribal dictatorships do not engage in charities, they do only business. In their labor market, Lebanese workers are probably more appreciated than others. They deliver something and get paid for it. This is as far as their relationship with Lebanese goes. So, ma trabbe7 7adan jmileh, if you were them.. Moi, I never set foot in any of these godforsaken hell holes, not for business and definitely not for pleasure.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
At this point, I'm not interested in band-aid solutions that will do nothing but prolong the unbearable status quo.

Frankly, I don't even care anymore.

I disagree with the way you exclusively target FPM, but I can't be bothered to argue over it.
I agree with you, I do target FPM for criticism.

Weezy

The "me I don't care" was for your private love affairs with ummat al GCC. I begrudge no one the pleasure they find in anyone. The rest was for your earlier silly boasting about your wealth, the utter pride for a mainstream m'khashkhash, in essence a jarabi hobo. To live a good life is never a matter of only wealth you know.

Furthermore, these tribal dictatorships do not engage in charities, they do only business. In their labor market, Lebanese workers are probably more appreciated than others. They deliver something and get paid for it. This is as far as their relationship with Lebanese goes. So, ma trabbe7 7adan jmileh, if you were them.. Moi, I never set foot in any of these godforsaken hell holes, not for business and definitely not for pleasure.

Yes life isn't a matter of wealth. I understand the different facets that constitute a good life and i enjoy most of them. I don't take pleasure in broadcasting personal info, but someone called me nawre and i had to put him in his place.

And the Lebanese are no longer appreciated more than others. The new generations in the Arab gulf are well educated in the US and Europe. And the GCC hire international professionals as well from all over the world. The Lebanese are no longer a special breed in that area.

And these "hell holes" host the most sacred sites for Muslims. It's obvious that humility and self-respect are facets of life you won't be teaching your children.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes life isn't a matter of wealth. I understand the different facets that constitute a good life and i enjoy most of them. I don't take pleasure in broadcasting personal info, but someone called me nawre and i had to put him in his place.

I see. You had to draw your Visa mastercard to defend yourself against an insult that figuratively addressed some of your intellectual input on a forum. How rich..

And the Lebanese are no longer appreciated more than others. The new generations in the Arab gulf are well educated in the US and Europe. And the GCC hire international professionals as well from all over the world. The Lebanese are no longer a special breed in that area.

Couldn't be the case, else you'd see mass deportation of Lebanese by now. If Lebanese working power is still admitted in large numbers in those countries, it is because these people are needed, are productive and are preferable over others. No free lunches and no charities, remember.

And these "hell holes" host the most sacred sites for Muslims. It's obvious that humility and self-respect are facets of life you won't be teaching your children.

The hell holes you got so itchy about for hosting the most sacred sites for Muslims have been in the business of exporting the most savage breed of humans, a breed that finds pleasure in beheading people in the name of Allah. They are involved in mass bombings and the total destruction of a poor neighboring country for 5-6 years now. The rulers of these holy sites use no less than chainsaws against opposing figures to express their thoughts about freedom of speech and the whole cocktail of human rights.

What makes these lands hell holes is not their burning summer heat nor their vast, dead, however fascinating, sand deserts. It is the disgustingly morbid mentality that rules them with an iron fist, under the guise of the most purified form of Islam.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

IMG_20190822_083640.jpg