• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Saudi Arabia penalizes Lebanon

Shall Lebanon comply to Saudi/GCC demands to avoid having its citizens harmed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Advertisement
  • LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    equally ya reit Iran bet7ell 3an lebnan kamen :)
    Eh w Iran Kamen :)
    He is telling you eh w Iran kamen :)
    Ma3ak 7a2 w Iran kamen :)
    W Iran kamen :)
    Tody Iranian interference in Lebanon is 2asl el bala2 :)
    Basssoool w Iran 7al wa7ad :)
    W Iran kamen. :)
    You should join HA in thanking Mashnouq :))
    What on earth are you babbling about? 7 posts of parroting bla..bla..bla that is a certified trolling. :D OCD seems kicking in high gear lol.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What on earth are you babbling about? 7 posts of parroting bla..bla..bla that is a certified trolling. :D OCD seems kicking in high gear lol.
    Many Ghilman are suffering from nervous breakdown after the Jarab decision to terminate their (useless) services.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Why are you so awkward, I told you write in French :) Here is what it is about, people need to remember that these policies towards Lebanon are the direct result of Iran's interference in Lebanese sovereignty. The Lebanese government has not sanctioned HA's fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq and it has become incapable of taking charge of its foreign policy, and has surrendered it to HA. And like I said before I do not support these policies, but it is important that people understand what caused them. Read the interview with Prime Minister Tammam Salam Saudi Arabia penalizes Lebanon | Page 150 | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums

senna

senna

Senna you cannot model your perception of the Lebanese people based on the HA cheerleaders you encounter in this forum. Do not get dragged into attacking Lebanon as a who!e because of their silly broad brush attacks on Saudi.
    I know that i didnt mean all Lebanon no one is perfect like i said if the GCC did make this decision of deporting every single Lebanese im against it and i say it again its wrong.

Now about some members like @Abou Sandal he said we are interfering in Lebanon i did not deny that i said sure in some cases Saudi and Syria worked together in that from the 90`s but he keeps forgetting how HA or Amal etc were ok with it same goes on the other side if you didnt like it blame it on the politicians you keep electing they are the same at least most of them are.

But no when their Sayid lashes out they follow like he wasnt in the same boat. :)

Any how apologize if i offended anyone :)

Republican

Republican

Legendary Member
    "...On Wednesday, Moody's announced that it was downgrading Saudi Arabia's banking system from "stable" to "negative", saying that its revised outlook reflected "the rating agency's expectation that the persistently low oil prices and resultant government spending declines will ultimately weigh on the Saudi banking sector." ..."
    'Risks rising' across Saudi Arabia's banking system

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I know that i didnt mean all Lebanon no one is perfect like i said if the GCC did make this decision of deporting every single Lebanese im against it and i say it again its wrong.

Now about some members like @Abou Sandal he said we are interfering in Lebanon i did not deny that i said sure in some cases Saudi and Syria worked together in that from the 90`s but he keeps forgetting how HA or Amal etc were ok with it same goes on the other side if you didnt like it blame it on the politicians you keep electing they are the same at least most of them are.

But no when their Sayid lashes out they follow like he wasnt in the same boat. :)

No need to apologize. You have been more respectful in this thread than the many that have hurled indiscriminate generalizations and insults bordering on bigotry and racism, not much different than the ignorant anti-Lebanon tweets that abousandal posted... I just wanted to assure you that what you experience here is in general neither representative of Lebanon nor the Lebanese, because Lebanon is in its majority not made up of Hezbollah zealots.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The question is not whether KSA has the right to declare HA or Iran its enemies and take measures against them. (Haydeh La Tizna).

The question is whether KSA has the right to steal Lebanon's money and to try and intimidate and blackmail Lebanon as a whole, by indiscriminate mass aggression against its citizens, just because Lebanon refuses to declare HA or Iran its enemies.

Fa Rou7 Khayyit B Gheir Hal Msalleh Enta W Salam Ya Jihadi_Joseph. Wa Qtada Al Tawdi7 :)

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No need to apologize. You have been more respectful in this thread than the many that have hurled indiscriminate generalizations and insults bordering on bigotry and racism, not much different than the ignorant anti-Lebanon tweets that abousandal posted... I just wanted to assure you that what you experience here is in general neither representative of Lebanon nor the Lebanese, because Lebanon is in its majority not made up of Hezbollah zealots.
    Forget HA. What he experiences here is representative of the Lebanese.

The Lebanese are not slaves to KSA. They can put all the sanctions they want but they're not going to dictate our policies to us. They chose to make the Lebanese their enemies because they thought they could but failed in making them their slaves.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Speak for yourself, no one in the jahilia's diplomatic corps is taking notes about your "diplomatic" efforts at "restoring" relations with them through @senna.

Also, she doesn't need to apologize to anyone, she's probably the most victim here to the jahili system it is born to, simply because she's doing life time in that dark age hole. Didn't I already tell you, we're fat, we can lose weight, but allah ynajeena from being born with their ugliness ya mama, not even an extensive plastic surgery will help :D

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Forget HA. What he experiences here is representative of the Lebanese.

The Lebanese are not slaves to KSA. They can put all the sanctions they want but they're not going to dictate our policies to us. They chose to make the Lebanese their enemies because they thought they could but failed in making them their slaves.
    Iran is already more than dictating the policy of Lebanon. It is that blatant Iranian interference in Lebanon and the takeover of its foreign policy that precipitated the Gulf's reaction.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    The question is not whether KSA has the right to declare HA or Iran its enemies and take measures against them. (Haydeh La Tizna).

The question is whether KSA has the right to steal Lebanon's money and to try and intimidate and blackmail Lebanon as a whole, by indiscriminate mass aggression against its citizens, just because Lebanon refuses to declare HA or Iran its enemies.

Fa Rou7 Khayyit B Gheir Hal Msalleh Enta W Salam Ya Jihadi_Joseph. Wa Qtada Al Tawdi7 :)
    The Lebanese Prime Minister expressed a similar assessment of the situation as I have given you here. This is the real issue at hand no matter what you spin to draw attention away from Iranian interference in Lebanon.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Speak for yourself, no one in the jahilia's diplomatic corps is taking notes about your "diplomatic" efforts at "restoring" relations with them through @senna.

Also, she doesn't need to apologize to anyone, she's probably the most victim here to the jahili system it is born to, simply because she's doing life time in that dark age hole. Didn't I already tell you, we're fat, we can lose weight, but allah ynajeena from being born with their ugliness ya mama, not even an extensive plastic surgery will help :D
    Of course Senna whether man or woman is living in a situation no one envies him or her for but this is not the subject of this discussion.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Of course Senna whether man or woman is living in a situation no one envies him or her for but this is not the subject of this discussion.
    Kello byel7a2 ba3do khayyo. A ruling system with imposed social, judicial and cultural codes that reek heavy dark age smog, can not establish healthy normal diplomatic relations with the rest of the world.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Lebanese Prime Minister expressed a similar assessment of the situation as I have given you here. This is the real issue at hand no matter what you spin to draw attention away from Iranian interference in Lebanon.
    Backward redundancy ... the reply to your post is in the post you quoted itself..Feel free to loop it around in your head every night before you go to sleep, if that makes you feel accomplished.

LEBANESE-CIA

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
    And since when you stick to the subject of the discussion without trolling and showing your utmost superfluous ignorance and beyekha? ro7 keep bending over and use lube in a tube. You don't know the meaning of "dignity" !
    zaha2tna wloh STOP BABBLING :)

The post below explain your OCD state of mind (mdr)
    Saudi Arabia penalizes Lebanon | Page 152 | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

No need to apologize to anyone my dear. You did not offend or disrespect anyone.

Look, it's ok if you have a negative opinion about some of us, or about the political side we stand for. It's your right. And although I can easily prove to you that you have been misinformed and wrongly advised, (and when I mean prove, I mean real proofs, not allegations nor opinion), yet I see no need for that since the discussion itself is irrelevant in this thread.

HA being good or bad is irrelevant. Iran being good or bad is irrelevant. Whether some Lebanese work for Iran or not is irrelevant. Whether the entire Lebanon decides to side by the devil himself or not, is irrelevant. This is a Lebanese internal matter, not a Saudi one, and we will do as we please and as our interest commends, and no one but the Lebanese people has a saying in it. So why waste time on even discussing it.

What is relevant on the other hand, is the way your country decided to deal with Lebanon and the Lebanese, just because they did not align with its views and decisions. That's all there is to discuss.

What I tried to tell you earlier is simple. We and KSA completely disagree and have even diverging interests. That's a fact. But the difference between us, is that we would never ever resort to practices such as punishing Saudi nationals on our soil, just because they are aligned with their government, whether right or wrong. Their beliefs is not our concern. And we just do not do such things.

Also, and because we do believe in notions such as sovereignty, we do not permit ourselves to try and blackmail any nation in order to have it follow our directives and orders. And we do not permit ourselves to buy-off politicians from any nation, or bribe people from any nation, or threaten people from any nation, just so we could have leverage in these nation's policies. We just do not do such things.

And yes of course we blame those of our politicians who sell themselves to your government and others, but that does not in any case, constitute an excuse for your government to keep on buying off our politicians. And this, as a State policy.

If your government wants to have good relations with us, he needs to learn to respect us, to respect our sovereignty, and to behave well with all of the Lebanese without distinctions. Dealing with us as "Rawafid" and "Sunnis" and "Nassarah" is a big insult to our nation and a big transgression to international law, not to say, to the simplest of acceptable manners.

Unfortunately, your government doesn't want to make such effort, and preferred to buy-off politicians, who in their turn, would grant him whatever he needs from Lebanon, disregarding completely our nation's true sentiments and wishes.

But since those corrupt politicians found in their turn, that they do not need to cater to their own people, and that Saudi leverage is enough to help them stay in power, they ended up distancing themselves, and your government by the same token, from the Lebanese people.

And the result is naturally, in the fact that they lost any leverage to deliver, and you, unfortunately, lost the Lebanese people friendship and respect.

And do not think for a moment that those who bend over to your government's wishes are your friends. You'd be deluding yourself. Those who bend over to your government and sell themselves to the wishes of your princes, are not only the enemies of the Lebanese people, but also the enemies of the Saudi people. They would sell their mothers for few dollars, so beware not to let yourself be aroused by their complaisant words.

They only align themselves with you, not out of love or respect, but out of pure interest. They would be the first ones to dump you, and I believe you know that.

In a way, we, your most hated enemies, are better friends to you than them. We are the ones who are telling you that you're wrong when you are. We are the ones that are asking you for relations built on respect and mutual interests. And we are not asking anything from you. And we are the ones that you can be sure are not lying to you.

Yet unfortunately, it is an Arab trait to lean towards the one who makes you hear the words you like to hear, instead of listening to the one who makes you hear the words you need to hear.

But your government is not interested in building ties with the Lebanese people and has other plans.

And therefore we're now in a confrontation. And as a result, we found ourselves fighting the backwardness of the mentality that is ruling over you. Because it is this backwardness that your government wants to impose on us, and it is according to this same backwardness that your government is dealing with us.

In a way, we shall never try to push you to disavow your government and stand with us. That's your responsibility, and you deserve to have a shot at trying it by yourselves, if you ever decide to earn your own freedom.

But at the end of the road, what we fight for, is what frightens your rulers the most. Freedom. And freedom is contagious. And we the Lebanese will always fight for it no matter what, and no matter whom among us, carries the rifle. That, you need to be sure of. It's in our culture.

Last edited: