Saudi Arabia penalizes Lebanon

Shall Lebanon comply to Saudi/GCC demands to avoid having its citizens harmed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
لا يفرقون بين الناقة والجمل

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    In Iran they can never figure out if they are coming or going :)

Iranian engineering at its best lol

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That dude has lost it completely...Totally out of control. :D
    Clearly, constantly bending over and kissing Al Saud's rear has grave counter effects, that no Bawl B3eer can possibly heel, no matter how handsome the patient believes the Ebel looks..:D

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    That dude has lost it completely...Totally out of control. :D
    Clearly, constantly bending over and kissing Al Saud's rear has grave counter effects, that no Bawl B3eer can possibly heel, no matter how handsome the patient believes the Ebel looks..:D
    lol I am enjoying poking fun at Iran like you :) the point being that these policies of gulf states towards Lebanon are the direct result of Iran's interference in Lebanese sovereignty. Iran is a direct part of these problems Lebanon is facing. The Lebanese government has not sanctioned HA's fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq and it has become incapable of taking charge of its foreign policy, and has surrendered it to HA. I do not support these policies, but it is important that people understand what caused them.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    lol I am enjoying poking fun at Iran like you :) the point being that these policies of gulf states towards Lebanon are the direct result of Iran's interference in Lebanese sovereignty. Iran is a direct part of these problems Lebanon is facing. The Lebanese government has not sanctioned HA's fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq and it has become incapable of taking charge of its foreign policy, and has surrendered it to HA. I do not support these policies, but it is important that people understand what caused them.
    The only point so far is that you sound like a broken record...a boring one that is.:)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    The only point so far is that you sound like a broken record...a boring one that is.:)
    You are the one who has broken the record attacking me instead of focusing on the topic :)
    I will not attack you back personally, but I will gladly repeat the message and the facts that irk you a bit, on that a broken record is just perfect :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    You aint gonna cry now are you :)
    I am rather enjoying poking fun at Iran like you :) the point being that these policies of gulf states towards Lebanon are the direct result of Iran's interference in Lebanese sovereignty. Iran is a direct part of these problems Lebanon is facing. The Lebanese government has not sanctioned HA's fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq and it has become incapable of taking charge of its foreign policy, and has surrendered it to HA. I do not support these policies, but it is important that people understand what caused them.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am rather enjoying poking fun at Iran like you :) the point being that these policies of gulf states towards Lebanon are the direct result of Iran's interference in Lebanese sovereignty. Iran is a direct part of these problems Lebanon is facing. The Lebanese government has not sanctioned HA's fighting in Syria, Yemen and Iraq and it has become incapable of taking charge of its foreign policy, and has surrendered it to HA. I do not support these policies, but it is important that people understand what caused them.

zero

zero

This hate for the Sunni community here is pretty funny. They're as much a victim of ISIS as anyone, actually probably moreso. I like how some group Lebanese Sunnis with al Sunnis in te region like they're cut from the same cloth. There's massive difference between a Beiruti and a Saudi. I agree Sunnis need to do a better holding each other accountable, but this is not done by attacking and isolating huge chunk of the population.

Let me ask you guys why was Iran so passive when ISIS was beginning to assemble an army and terrorist organization in a bordering country (Iraq)? Ignorance? How come they let them explode like that where they can suddenly take over a huge chunk or Iraq and Syria? Because they wanted them to... ISIS was always controlled threat to boost their image.

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This hate for the Sunni community here is pretty funny. They're as much a victim of ISIS as anyone, actually probably moreso. I like how some group Lebanese Sunnis with al Sunnis in te region like they're cut from the same cloth. There's massive difference between a Beiruti and a Saudi. I agree Sunnis need to do a better holding each other accountable, but this is not done by attacking and isolating huge chunk of the population.

Let me ask you guys why was Iran so passive when ISIS was beginning to assemble an army and terrorist organization in a bordering country (Iraq)? Ignorance? How come they let them explode like that where they can suddenly take over a huge chunk or Iraq and Syria? Because they wanted them to... ISIS was always controlled threat to boost their image.
    This is off-topic.

The thread in here discusses a precise particular issue. You are welcome to discuss that issue. For anything else, you can always open a new thread.
    Thank you.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    كد النائب السابق مصباح الأحدب لـ"الجديد" صدور بلاغ بحث وتحرّ بحقه على خلفية شيك بلا رصيد.

وأوضح أنّ "الدعوى مقدّمة ضدّه من مكتب سليمة أديب ريفي زوجة ريفي بشيك بلا رصيد بقيمة ٥٣ ألف دولار".

no more saudi money

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    i guess he should forget his visa for hajj
    why dont the 8 adar also sue the ones who abuse iran ???

إدّعت السفارة السعودية في لبنان لدى قاضي التحقيق في النبطية على منشد المقاومة علي بركات بجناية المادة ٢٨٨ عقوبات على خلفية نشيد،

وتطالب السفارة المنشد بركات بمبلغ 100 مليون ليرة تعويضاً، والمحامية سندريلا مرهج تتوكّل بالدفاع عنه

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    القنصلية اللبنانية في دبي تبلغت من عدة مواطنين لبنانيين قرار طردهم من الامارات وهم من الشيعة والمسيحيين المحسوبين على رئيس تكتل "التغيير والإصلاح" العماد ميشال عون.

where is the shaytan al akbar khameni to assist us ??