• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Saudi Prince arrested with drugs in Lebanon

Rock

Sorry my bad; do you think that a normal citizen caught in the airport with 16grams of cocaine would be released on bail?

If he can afford it, sure why not?
i suppose also according to the law, being released on bail prohibits you to leave the country, i am not sure about it in lebanon or if it was included on the bail conditions for the prince...

anyway the main question was why was the saudi prince treated differently then any other traveler, apparently he wasnt... and his status as saudi prince didnt cover him up.

GMA forever

Well the saudi terrorists of Fate7 al Islam who killed over 500 Lebanese army soldiers were untouched and sent back to their country with no charges whatsoever, do you think a saudi prince with 16 gramms of msattar abyad would be prosecuted???

roch you would be fooling yourself if you think this saudi prince will recieve any kind of punishment in Lebanon. Maximum they send him back to his country ma3 al sheker.

Observer

ليس غريبا على ابن رئيس الوهابية نايف بن عبد العزيز ان يكون مدمنا على المخدرات. فهؤلاء الوهابية ليسوا الا شرذمة احترفت الكذب والنفاق و الدجل و التذلل لاجل المال. الوهابية لهم الف وجه: وجه الارهاب الدموي ووجه الرذيلة ووجه ديني متزمت ووجه خادم الحرمين ووجه الخيانة للامة ووجه سرقة خيرات الشعب

Bala Habal

Right now there is a Lebanese man on DEATH ROW in Saudi Arabia because he allegedly hosted some "psychic" TV show (in Beirut?!) and he is accused of sorcery.

By contrast, Saudi princes are abusing Lebanese sovereignty and breaking Lebanese law by moving their drug stashes through our airports, and all they get is a slap on the wrist.

Youchka

Legendary Member
i suppose also according to the law, being released on bail prohibits you to leave the country, i am not sure about it in lebanon or if it was included on the bail conditions for the prince...

anyway the main question was why was the saudi prince treated differently then any other traveler, apparently he wasnt... and his status as saudi prince didnt cover him up.

Are you for real? Seriously do you hear yourself? Let's see, why don't you go wander at the Beirut airport with cocaine and I promise I will pay your bail. Let's see if you, regular lebanese citizen, will be released on bail few hours later (not even one night in jail).
Or even better, why don;t you go to Saudi Arabia, and wander with some cocaine, and I promise I will go support you when you are in jail waiting for your decapitation.

You people are becoming so irrational, so blinded by your partisanship and hatred for others, that you can no longer differentiate between right or wrong. Wake up, you are driving this country into its doom, you and Sehnaoui massatir and likes.

Youchka

Legendary Member
Right now there is a Lebanese man on DEATH ROW in Saudi Arabia because he allegedly hosted some "psychic" TV show (in Beirut?!) and he is accused of sorcery.

By contrast, Saudi princes are abusing Lebanese sovereignty and breaking Lebanese law by moving their drug stashes through our airports, and all they get is a slap on the wrist.

Of course they would rape your sovereignty, when you have men with no balls who have no understanding whatsoever of the meaning of that word, they sold our country to soooooo many people, soooo many times, everytime hassab el mouda. Where is this DAWLEH everyone is talking about in arresting a criminal like the lowlife Sehanoui and throwing him in jail the way we, students fighting for our sovereignty, used to be thrown? Where is this DAWLEH in arresting and throwing in jail those Arabs who think themselves untouchable, coming to this country considering it a whorehouse and a drug haven? Is this the DAWLEH that HA and other, that each and every one of us should give in to, should believe in and respect. Eh la honik mahal this dawleh and its men, all of them, I am sick of this zoo we are living in. I feel raped everyday when I see a criminal like Sehnaoui romaing the streets, I feel raped everyday when a lebanese who carries a cross is thrown in jail in Saudi Arabia like a dog, when their men are caught in bed with prostituts, in airports with cocaine and all they get is "yii ma twekhezna charrif". Tfeh 3al heik balad ou tfeh 3ala heik cha3eb.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

السعودية ستعدم اللبناني حسين سباط الجمعة بتهمة الشعوذة

من المتوقع أن تنفذ السعودية حكما بالإعلام على رجل لبناني أدين بالشعوذة والسحر الجمعة، حسب ما قالته محاميته الأربعاء.

وقالت المحامية مي الخنسا، في مقابلة خاصة بـ
CNN،
الأربعاء، إنها وعائلة موكلها، علي حسين سباط، علموا بموعد تنفيذ الإعدام عن طريق مصدر مسؤول مطلع على القضية وعلى قرار السلطات المضي بقرار الإعدام.

ولم تتمكن شبكة
CNN
من التحقق من الأمر، أو الحصول على تعليق من مسؤول سعودي حيال القضية.

وقالت المحامية الخنسا: "لقد تقدمت بطلب التماس من رئيس الوزراء اللبناني، سعد الحريري، والرئيس اللبناني ميشيل سليمان، للتدخل ووقف تنفيذ الإعدام، بالإضافة إلى قيام منظمات حقوق إنسان بمناشدة العاهل السعودي الملك عبدالله بن عبد العزيز لوقف الأمر."

وبحسب المحامية، فموكلها، وهو لبناني يبلغ من العمر 48 عاماً ولديه خمسة أولاد، كان يتنبأ بالمستقبل للمتصلين به على إحدى الفضائيات اللبنانية الخاصة "شهرزاد" بالسحر والتوقعات، ويوجه لهم النصائح حول الأمور التي تعترضهم.

وقالت المحامية إن موكلها زار السعودية لأداء فريضة العمرة، خلال شهر مايو/ أيار 2008، حيث تم اعتقاله من قبل الشرطة الدينية، أو ما يعرف باسم " المطوع"، بتهمة الشعوذة.

وأضافت، من ثم تمت محاكمة سباط، حيث أصدرت محكمة في منطقة المدينة بالسعودية حكمها بالإعدام عليه، وذلك في شهر نوفمبر/ تشرين الثاني 2009.

وبحسب الخنسا، فقد تقدم موكلها بطلب الاستئناف، وتم عرض القضية على محكمة الاستئناف في مكة، على أرضية أن القرار "جاء مبتسراً."

وعندها، تقول المحامية الخنسا، أعادت محكمة مكة ملف القضية للمدينة ثانية، لإعادة النظر، "وطالبتها بضرورة تعريف وتوضيح جميع التهم التي وجهت لموكلي على أن يعطى فرصة للتوبة. "

إلا أن المحكمة التي نظرت أصلا بالقضية في المدينة، قررت في العاشر من مارس/ آذار الجاري، الإبقاء على قرارها القاضي بإعدام سباط.

وتقول الخنسا: "المحكمة في المدينة رفضت قرار محكمة الاستئناف، وبالتالي سيتم تقديم طلب الاستئناف ثانية على أمل إنصاف موكلي سباط."

ونقلت صحف سعودية عن محكمة المدنية قولها، إن سباط "يستحق الإعدام لأنه اعتاد على ممارسة السحر الأسود في برنامجه"، مضيفة أن "إعدامه سيردع الآخرين عن ممارسة الشعوذة."

وكانت منظمة العفو الدولية قد ناشدت سابقا العاهل السعودي بإيقاف حكم الإعدام والعفو عن سباط، مضيفة أن الأخير دوّن اعترافات تشير إلى ممارسة السحر بعدما تلقى وعداً بأن ذلك سيفتح الباب أمام إنهاء قضيته، ولكنه الوثائق استخدمت لإدانته وإصدار حكم إعدام بحقه.

وقالت المنظمة إن محكمة المدينة رأت بأن ممارسة سباط للسحر "أخرجته عن الدين"، واعتبرت أنه من الصعب التأكد من حقيقة توبته، إذا ما قرر التوبة، مشيرة إلى أن إعدامه سيردع "السحرة الأجانب"، الذين يزداد عددهم في السعودية.

وبحسب المنظمة، فإن السعودية اعتقلت العشرات بتهمة ممارسة السحر، وأعدمت بعضهم، وآخرهم المصري مصطفى إبراهيم، في الثاني من نوفمبر/ تشرين الثاني 2007.

ولفتت المنظمة إلى أن عمليات الإعدام بمختلف التهم مستمرة في السعودية، مشيرة إلى أن عام 2007 شهد إعدام 158 شخصاً، بينما أعدم 102 عام 2008، إلى جانب 69 شخصاً عام 2009، بينهم 20 أجنبياً، وأعدم ثمانية أشخاص على الأقل، منذ مطلع العام الحالي.
tayyar.org

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

no matter how low kataeb party has sank, i doubt they will cover a saudi prince drug addict ( or will they??).............maybe depends on the makramet of that month.....

ANYWAY.....
dont wish for something that might happen if things keep going the way they planned it

this saudi prince (or his ilk) shall be ruler of your country officially, than you shall have all the freedom in the world to talk about semantics and what ifs................

just wait and see, they are coming to a town near you ( al saud that is: either by buying it or by demography change)

hiptanaka

So this is how it works? Our citizens are put to death for some ambiguous and preposterous charges in a medieval barbaric state while their citizens happily roam through our airports with sacks of cocaine and they get a happy pat on the a$$. Now that I think about it, it's no big deal. The LFers, FMers, other Feb14ers were readily willing to bend over backwards for these sadistic maniacs and they end up pi$$ing all over this country and its front porch. Eh Lebanese, you deserve nothing less.

Accountability - learn it the hard way.

Shuyu3i

Did Hariri ship him back to his country as per normal or is he going to serve some time in lebanon?

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ماذا جرى ليلة الأحد في مطار بيروت؟

جاد ابو جودة -

ليس من عادات السلطات الأمنية اللبنانية التكتّم على ما تسميّه إنجازات نوعية محققّة خصوصاً في مجال القبض على تجار المخدرات ومروجيها. ففور التنفيذ تدخل الأجهزة المعنية في سباق الظهور على الشاشات لقطف الثمار وإعلان النتائج الواقعية حيناً والمضخمّة أحياناً لإطلاع الراي العام المترقّب على ما تقوم به الدولة في شقّها الأمني لناحية ضبط آفة عاصفة بالمجتمع.

غير أنّ ما حدث مساء الأحد في مطار بيروت الدولي لا يشبه كثيراً كلّ السوابق ومنها على سبيل المثال يوم كشف عملية تهريب المخدرات الأخيرة في السابع عشر من الجاري. هذه المرّة غابت المؤتمرات الصحفية والبيانات الإعلامية وساد التكتّم الشديد. وإذا كان كشف محاولة تهريب 400 غرام من المخدرات أمراً أكيداً فهل الهوية السعودية للمهرّبة مهى ت. س. علاقة بالتكتّم؟ ولماذا يواكب مرجع حكومي موجود في الخارج القضية باهتمام استثنائي متدخلاً عبر مدير مكتبه لمصلحة الموقوفة السعودية؟ ولماذا إتصل مسؤولون دبلوماسيون في سفارة الدولة المهربّة وهي دولة عربية رئيسة بالمعنيين من الأجهزة الأمنية اللبنانية للفلفة الموضوع. ولماذا أيضاً استجابت الأجهزة المعنية للطلب الدبلوماسي فتخلّت بذلك عن سيادتها على أرضها والقت جانباً خطراً داهماً في حق لبنان سمعة وشباباً؟
tayyar.org - Lebanon News -ظ…ط§ط°ط§ ط¬ط±ظ‰ ظ„ظٹظ„ط© ط§ظ„ط£ط­ط¯ ظپظٹ ظ…ط·ط§ط± ط¨ظٹط±ظˆطھطں

zodiac

ماذا جرى ليلة الأحد في مطار بيروت؟

جاد ابو جودة -

ليس من عادات السلطات الأمنية اللبنانية التكتّم على ما تسميّه إنجازات نوعية محققّة خصوصاً في مجال القبض على تجار المخدرات ومروجيها. ففور التنفيذ تدخل الأجهزة المعنية في سباق الظهور على الشاشات لقطف الثمار وإعلان النتائج الواقعية حيناً والمضخمّة أحياناً لإطلاع الراي العام المترقّب على ما تقوم به الدولة في شقّها الأمني لناحية ضبط آفة عاصفة بالمجتمع.

غير أنّ ما حدث مساء الأحد في مطار بيروت الدولي لا يشبه كثيراً كلّ السوابق ومنها على سبيل المثال يوم كشف عملية تهريب المخدرات الأخيرة في السابع عشر من الجاري. هذه المرّة غابت المؤتمرات الصحفية والبيانات الإعلامية وساد التكتّم الشديد. وإذا كان كشف محاولة تهريب 400 غرام من المخدرات أمراً أكيداً فهل الهوية السعودية للمهرّبة مهى ت. س. علاقة بالتكتّم؟ ولماذا يواكب مرجع حكومي موجود في الخارج القضية باهتمام استثنائي متدخلاً عبر مدير مكتبه لمصلحة الموقوفة السعودية؟ ولماذا إتصل مسؤولون دبلوماسيون في سفارة الدولة المهربّة وهي دولة عربية رئيسة بالمعنيين من الأجهزة الأمنية اللبنانية للفلفة الموضوع. ولماذا أيضاً استجابت الأجهزة المعنية للطلب الدبلوماسي فتخلّت بذلك عن سيادتها على أرضها والقت جانباً خطراً داهماً في حق لبنان سمعة وشباباً؟
tayyar.org - Lebanon News -ظ…ط§ط°ط§ ط¬ط±ظ‰ ظ„ظŠظ„ط© ط§ظ„ط£ط*ط¯ ظپظŠ ظ…ط·ط§ط± ط¨ظŠط±ظˆطھطŸ

This piece of "news" is nubelievable..
Halla2 i dont wanna deffend anyone.. i know there a lot of drugs smuggled to lebanon from KSA and other countries, and of course princes and princesses are involved in it..
but what in God's name is this piece of junk news.. hek esemna khtara3na khabriye? Enno bi kel hal article.. where is the info?

Jad is an exeptional person..

X

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This piece of "news" is nubelievable..
Halla2 i dont wanna deffend anyone.. i know there a lot of drugs smuggled to lebanon from KSA and other countries, and of course princes and princesses are involved in it..
but what in God's name is this piece of junk news.. hek esemna khtara3na khabriye? Enno bi kel hal article.. where is the info?

Jad is an exeptional person..

Kharij Jal el Dib