• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Say hello to the theybies

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Leh the term baby indicated gender? Keep in mind I haven't seen the video yet but this is just stupid ?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Yeah after watching the video this is just stupid! I went out of my way to buy my daughter neutral clothes because i was given clothes by other people and they were all pink it was like a freaking unicorn or something exploded in my house! So everything I bought for her was either white green yellow orange or blue because f*CK pink!

Anyway gender dysphoria is very rare and it certainly doesn't justify the idiocy of a "theyby"! I also don't think a 4 year old gets to decide which gender he or she is! If my daughter in the future is not comfortable in a dress, fine she can wear pants but I'm not calling her a he at least until she's past puberty and 5 psychologists have said I need to do so :p

Theyby 2al ? gtfo

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
How prevalent is this gender neutrality BS within liberals @Muki?

Very rare... The group responsible for this theyby nonsense has 220 people on Facebook :

The Cambridge, Mass., couple represent a small group of parents raising “theybies” — children being brought up without gender designation from birth. A Facebook community for these parents currently claims about 220 members across the U.S.

'Boy or girl?' Parents raising ‘theybies’ let kids decide

It's just the novelty of a "theyby" that makes them loud

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Don't know a single liberal who raised their children "gender neutral." People who attempt such a ridiculous feat do not understand how children are socialized. These kids learn more about genders and how they are supposed to act/not act from society (school, work, community...) more than they do from their parents and immediate surroundings.

Children of homosexual parents do not become homosexuals watching their parents.

EDIT: Now explain to me why the news channel that boasts the largest viewership in the United States is giving a national platform and free airtime to a group that represents a very small number of people.

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't know a single liberal who raised their children "gender neutral." People who attempt such a ridiculous feat do not understand how children are socialized. These kids learn more about genders and how they are supposed to act/not act from society (school, work, community...) more than they do from their parents and immediate surroundings.

Children of homosexual parents do not become homosexuals watching their parents.

EDIT: Now explain to me why the news channel that boasts the largest viewership in the United States is giving a national platform and free airtime to a group that represents a very small number of people.

I would like to add that I know liberal parents who chose to wait until birth to learn the sex of the baby, and bought gender neutral items till then.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

The "theybies" might be a new fad but the whole gender neutrality obsession is very prevalent.

I had someone call me names and block me on facebook because I said gender is no less real than age, no matter how much you claim otherwise. Another sent me a message saying I come off as transphobic and offering to send me information to basically re-educate me. That person is in law-school by the way, and both of these people are straight and not transgender. But the transgender lobby has infiltrated the law and education departments at universities. Some of the teachers coming out of there are already teaching very young children about transgenderism and gender neutrality.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
My biggest question about this what is not gender neutral about the word "baby" that they need to change that to "theyby" other than branding and making a fuss?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
My biggest question about this what is not gender neutral about the word "baby" that they need to change that to "theyby" other than branding and making a fuss?

Lol yes exactly! That was also my first comment in this thread !

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The "theybies" might be a new fad but the whole gender neutrality obsession is very prevalent.

I had someone call me names and block me on facebook because I said gender is no less real than age, no matter how much you claim otherwise. Another sent me a message saying I come off as transphobic and offering to send me information to basically re-educate me. That person is in law-school by the way, and both of these people are straight and not transgender. But the transgender lobby has infiltrated the law and education departments at universities. Some of the teachers coming out of there are already teaching very young children about transgenderism and gender neutrality.

@SeaAb

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Baby has hidden christian values festering whitin it because jesus was once a male baby and know as ‘baby jesus’.
A woke a-gender couple woulndt want to impose this burden on neither the newborn nor any visiting friend/relative.

Take this post seriously at your own peril

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So if my son asks me about his wee-wee one day,
am I supposed to tell him it's an "amboura" or a "larva that might possibly grow into a vajeyjey?