• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Say something nice to a member you don't like

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Let's go for the mods- members i like ^_^

@kmarthe has a tendency to say my dear in an argument

@Indie gets a bit intense in an argument when you disagree with her, but then again that goes for everyone

Mozz

Let's go for the mods- members i like ^_^

@kmarthe has a tendency to say my dear in an argument

@Indie gets a bit intense in an argument when you disagree with her, but then again that goes for everyone
kmarthe is well educated and mature. Indie looks very hot from the way she expresses herself. Actually, before i registered here i used to follow her posts and read them all. She was my... i dont know what you call it... lets just say hidden, forbidden, exotic but very innocent love

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
kmarthe is well educated and mature. Indie looks very hot from the way she expresses herself. Actually, before i registered here i used to follow her posts and read them all. She was my... i dont know what you call it... lets just say hidden, forbidden, exotic but very innocent love

And we both like Rachel McAdams :p

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

I once had a fight with both indie and muki- aka sicarii- that a woman should be allowed to sell her virginity and that it empowers her... Not my proudest moment on this forum but they did set me straight lol

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
rou7 l3ab eddem baytak. @Indie is taken