Sayed Hassan Nassrallah speech (24/04/2006)

Gebrayel

Syaed hassna Nassrallah is giving a speach now... an event for Smair Qounntar.
he talked about the presidencial issue and the candidature of GMA

Gebrayel

Re: Urgent: Sayed Hassan Nassrallah speach

he said that many want to destroy the new understanding btw FPM- Hiz and Amal.
He said that many are asking the Hizb if they will name GMA for the presidency.

He siad that if we answer:

1- YES, they will take and say GMA is the candidate of the terrorists in Lebanon and try to burn him like this.

2- No, they will say: well FPM is that what you were waiting from the HIZB.

Than he told them clearly:

ON friday let us hear clearly ur opinion about GMA and you will certainly hear ours.

sanfoura

Gebrayel said:
sorry but i was not able to get it all.
He is applauding these points. :smile:
That was towards the end of his speech. The rest was regarding Samir Kuntar.

Napoleaoun of koura

This is very well said by SHN. That guy impresses me more and more every day. He is always direct and very clear in his speeches !!!!!!

Al Mustafa

Gebrayel said:
sorry but i was not able to get it all.

Thank you anyhow. It'll be interesting to see how the presidency issue plays out. Hariri is clearly anyone but Aoun. Can he change his mind?
Jumblatt is clearly Anyone but Aoun or Any Other Strong Intimidating Maronite, but perhaps he's got bigger calculations to fry now witht he syrian regime to let this one slip by.

Perhaps FPM's added pressure now on the presidency issue is not essentially to change the Majority's mind, rather to change the External Players (U.S/E.U) who may be in a worse bargaining position with a seminuclear iran and with italian forces pulling out of iraq, and with Iraq's Ruling coalition of Iran Friendly politics, or Hamas's ability to continue gaining legitimacy over the friendlier fata7 or or or..

If these external players deem lebanon and the presidency sealed to Aoun as neccessary to provide Lebanon some isolation from further instability and interference that will give Syria/Iran and others more sway in the region, they might just pull the right strings. And hariri has been known to cave to foreign pressures if theyre uncomprimising (lastly from Saudi Arabia regarding the goodie goodie relationship with HIzbulla and the non changing of the Syrian Regime.)

Perhaps FPM has decided to pressure the "out" rather than the "in" this time? Will it pay of for the presidency?

Will it pay of for the people?

.. time

Regards.

Inanna

Gebrayel said:
Syaed hassna Nassrallah is giving a speach now... an event for Smair Qounntar.
he talked about the presidencial issue and the candidature of GMA
where did it take place! if you have any idea! were there representatives from some parties!? if yes which parties?!
so the speech was about quantar and ended with what he said about gma! and he said it clearly he'll support gma for presidency or didn't mention the word but it was clear he was talking about it!?
thank you!

Gebrayel

It'll be interesting to see how the presidency issue plays out. Hariri is clearly anyone but Aoun.

that is not what El Sayed wanted people to understand.
He said that not all the people should be blamed for trying to demolish what FPM and Hizb are trying to build

mount_amel

he attacked FM-PSP and thier puppets LF , Qornet shehwen indirectly ..
he also indicted that if we nominate someone , they puppets and FM-PSP people will tell USA and Europe that GMA is terrorist candidate ..

Salam

Gebrayel

where did it take place! if you have any idea! were there representatives from some parties!? if yes which parties?!

Sorry but I did not get it from the beginning

So the speech was about quantar and ended with what he said about gma!

and he said it clearly he'll support gma for presidency or didn't mention the word but it was clear he was talking about it!?
thank you!

nope but he said to each and every person trying to brake the “alliance” btw FPM and Hizb on the basis that HIZB is not supporting GMA publicly to go “play somewhere else”

Well he said that if he either say YES or NO all what the 14-feb gang will do is to use them (the YES or the NO) against GMA and HIZB.

He said that names will be discussed on Friday and so let us here opinions and clear positions.

jiugiusti

Something that make me smile.
Attacks and counter attacks.
Guys, pure politics.

Nothing is changing.
HN can attack everyone or sweetalk everyone, this won't change that he is her to stay whether GMA president or anyone else.
Harri can attack or be attacked but that won't change that it seems that he leaders the boat (presidency issue) for the right time and GMA is still far awar from it.
The same goes for Jumblat or SG....

What we are seeing since one year now pure politicians works. A new story each day, a new article each day, and things won't move one inch.......

Gebrayel

Guys, pure politics.

Dear dear dear, he attacked no one.

Nothing is changing.
HN can attack everyone or sweetalk everyone, this won't change that he is her to stay whether GMA president or anyone else.
Harri can attack or be attacked but that won't change that it seems that he leaders the boat (presidency issue) for the right time and GMA is still far awar from it.

So let us see what he can do

What we are seeing since one year now pure politicians works. A new story each day, a new article each day, and things won't move one inch.......

Well I just don’t want to make u feel bad but action just started…

Dear j,

Sayed Hassan attacked no one. He just told all the people:

I’m sorry but I will not give you what you are waiting for. No not this time….

sanfoura

Inanna said:
so the speech was about quantar and ended with what he said about gma!

In all his speeches he ends with shedding lights on current issues.

and he said it clearly he'll support gma for presidency or didn't mention the word but it was clear he was talking about it!?
thank you!

He clearly said we have not named anyone for presidency; we rejected some candidates, whilst others (GMA) we agreed on discussing. He said we (shi3as) agreed to choose Berri; the Christians should sit and agree the same way.

SHN:
Those who ask: will you name GMA for presidency (7akeh 2e3lemeh mano jad), they do not want to see him there. But they ask to either conclude that GMA is a candidate for the “terrorists” in Lebanon or (as some media and figures from 14 Feb) try to create tension in highlighting the fact that HA did not name GMA for presidency.

If 14 Feb is convinced in GMA for presidency, let them say so on 28th and they will hear our reply.

Shebaa- everyone is in a rush not to liberate the land, but rather to disarm HA.

He also highlighted that he will continue to work on the case of Lebanese detained in Syria regardless political atmosphere.

iNcorruptible

Gebrayel said:
he said that many want to destroy the new understanding btw FPM- Hiz and Amal.
He said that many are asking the Hizb if they will name GMA for the presidency.

He siad that if we answer:

1- YES, they will take and say GMA is the candidate of the terrorists in Lebanon and try to burn him like this.

2- No, they will say: well FPM is that what you were waiting from the HIZB.

Than he told them clearly:

ON friday let us here clearly ur opinion about GMA and you will certainly here ours.

Fazi3 hal zalame ...

I can't believe I didn't think about that myself ! I was wondering how come Hizb Allah is not clearly naming Aoun as a candidate. Good move.

Gebrayel

I can't believe I didn't think about that myself ! I was wondering how come Hizb Allah is not clearly naming Aoun as a candidate. Good move.

wlek the 14-feb gang did not so don't feel depressed ;)

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

sanfoura said:
He clearly said we have not named anyone for presidency; we rejected some candidates, whilst others (GMA) we agreed on discussing. He said we (shi3as) agreed to choose Berri; the Christians should sit and agree the same way.

I am not sure I understand this part of your post how are the Shi3a choosing Berri for the presidency?

neutral

Legendary Member

jiugiusti said:
Guys, pure politics.

Nothing is changing.

Dude

you dont make any sense here, polish your english so that we can get the point you are trying to make... so far, we dont get ur point...

Cheers

sanfoura

achaaban said:
I am not sure I understand this part of your post how are the Shi3a choosing Berri for the presidency?

ken fi egme3 3ala berri min il she3a, metil ma ken fi egme3 3ala sanyoura min il seneye :)

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

sanfoura said:
ken fi egme3 3ala berri min il she3a, metil ma ken fi egme3 3ala sanyoura min il seneye :)

But for which position this consensus?