Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah Calls for the Boycott of American Products

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
Does it include the US Dollar?

There is a joke in Dahieh about those who protest in front of the US embassy, what if the ambassador got out and started giving them passports, on which side will they be?!

It's hard to find a Hezbollah member who doesn't have a family member or a relative who resides in the US or a Western country. The dream of Shiite guys is to go live abroad, and this "abroad" includes all countries, but mysteriously enough it doesn't include Iran! One would wonder, not if the call is realistic, but also if it's serious. When the nuclear deal was signed, the number of people commemorating the attack on the American embassy in Tehran dwindled, and when Trump held Iran accountable for its empire of militias, the numbers increased.

Rouhani went to Italy to bring investment to his country, since the Europeans are eager to get into the 80-million-consumer market, while our countries are only a source of manpower and a space for the octopus to stretch its tentacles. Why wouldn't they build factories in Baalback-el-Hermel area and export the products to Iran if they care for the well-being of the Lebanese Shia? Unless they see them good only for rocket factories.

With time I became well aware of the level of ignorance the ideological leaders want their people to live in. The Iranian economy itself is hardly equal to Greater Boston, and this economy cannot be a model since it's suffering first hand from corruption and mismanagement. And what does the Sayyed have to add to the economic discussion, is it to talk about Iran the economic role model? or better to shift attention he calls people to boycott American products? and does he realize how the international economy works nowadays? or is it the repetitive slogan that he still memorizes from the revolutionary seventies and the exploitative eighties?

Let's take Starbucks for example. For a long time in Dahieh people rebuked us because we visit the place, but what I couldn't get is the number of Abaya's and bearded men out there? You will need to live among them for a long time to realize that the issue is not about right or wrong, the case is they are fighting to be the sole representatives of our countries on the negotiating table with the Americans. They want to be the authority that decides, the ones who can make it right or wrong.

He now controls a community that is drained, worn out, a community that lives in misery and paranoia, yet he still asks for more manpower because Iran has sniffed an empire in the make. HA has weaponized everything, from religion to public squares, and from mosques to clothes. Yet, their "enemies" are still there, and the victorious forever battle has become a tunnel where the shortage of dollars and American sanctions have uncovered the ruins, the stains and the rubble.
This is a nicely written bedtime story.

If anyone reads all the points you glued together, without even looking at the root causes, one would be left to ask about who the troublemaker is. Who's the victim and who's the bully. All you have stated goes to show that there is a bully and there are victims. The victims won't mind accepting the good things the bully has to offer and to even be friends. But the bully always have preconditions and ulterior motives which are unfair. On the other hand, those critical of the victims are not proffering solutions but indirectly pushing the victims to surrender and submit.

And let us don't forget that the US is in alliance with extremist Wahhabis. These extremist Wahhabis are sensitive to seeing a cross or a Ya Hussein flag. In the end, if minorities submit to US dictates, we may be indirectly submitting to their extremist puppets in the region. The US would need to strike a balance and not appear as a party to a sectarian and religious conflict in the Middle East that has been ongoing for centuries, especially, knowing that their Wahhabi allies are religious persecutors. Recently, just days ago, I read that the Saudis refused Trump's request that they should change their school curriculum which teaches hatred for other faiths. If you go to any Wahhabi run education institution to study theology, they would tell you Shias are Rafidha and "grave worshippers" (indirectly passing a takfiri verdict to justify bloodshed). They pass other tags on other faith groups that incite takfiri bloodshed. The central theme of Wahhabism is takfirism. No running or shying away from it. Wahhabism was born through a movement that destroyed the places of worship of others and labeled as "mushrik" all those opposed to them. With such intolerance, and then coupled with Israehell's motives to swallow lands of others, people would not like the American foreign policy. That however doesn't mean we hate the American people or the positive aspects of their culture and values or we willingly looked at the faces of American politicians and just didn't like their faces and chose to hate them or be opposed to their policies.

• Advertisement
  • Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    How embarrassing, he’s never heard of the electoral college. These are the alleged leaders of the Ummah...PATHETIC!
    That is exactly what he is referring to. Even Americans admit the electoral college system is BS. But you're [.......] to decipher.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Iran preaching about democracy? Lol!
    With that said, the electoral college is BS.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Since Berri is good at negotiating deals, maybe we should send him to negotiate with Israel.
    Those people are superstitious. Having a mummy on the other side of the negotiation table will scare the shit out of them and they'd sign on anything he hands them.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

I was wondering how cuba libre cocktail would taste like if i replace coca cola with zamzam cola.. common sayed hassan u cant do that :p
    boycott US products 2al. kel chi mn l US. weapons for the LAF kello from the US.

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Lebmonage @agnostic (الشهيد) @SeaAb
    If y'all don't want your iPhones, I'll take them. Preferably in working condition.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    هيدا بديل KitKat
    اسمو KatKot
    سعر اقل و وطني بس الفرق الوحيد بيناتن انو طعمتو معجون سنان :cigar:

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    What if it was a gift and he didn't buy it and might not even be aware of the brand? What if?
    Who is gifting these Hizbullah terrorists all these American products? GMCs, Timberland... Zionist conspiracy I tell ya.

SAVO

SAVO

I Have something to tell Mr. Nasrallah and i hope he is reading on this forum ..

it is good to boycott american product .. and all foreign product ..

lebanon is a country with 3 million people a small market compred to US market of 280 million .. anyway thats doesnt matter ..
    that good thing is to boycot ,, and lets see whats next ..
    in order to incentivate local industrial production , in matter of quality and quantity ,, what plans he have ,, unless his plans is to replace american products with chinese products keeping the nature of lebanese economy a consumistic and not productive one ..

have he ever heard about somthing called industrial revolution ? is there any hope that something similar could happen in lebanon ? so his followers get integrated in economy and production instead of going around in black american 4x4 cars to terrorize people who are protesting against the economic disaster that his party contributing in and the rampage corruption in which his party is implicated ...

one last thing.. i know that he likes to read his koran a lot .. but i would suggest him some other book that could open a bit his mind to the reality .. i would raccomend even after 200 years late .. The wealth of nation ( Adam smith ) .. that could be a good start ..

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I Have something to tell Mr. Nasrallah and i hope he is reading on this forum ..

it is good to boycott american product .. and all foreign product ..

lebanon is a country with 3 million people a small market compred to US market of 280 million .. anyway thats doesnt matter ..
    that good thing is to boycot ,, and lets see whats next ..
    in order to incentivate local industrial production , in matter of quality and quantity ,, what plans he have ,, unless his plans is to replace american products with chinese products keeping the nature of lebanese economy a consumistic and not productive one ..

have he ever heard about somthing called industrial revolution ? is there any hope that something similar could happen in lebanon ? so his followers get integrated in economy and production instead of going around in black american 4x4 cars to terrorize people who are protesting against the economic disaster that his party contributing in and the rampage corruption in which his party is implicated ...

one last thing.. i know that he likes to read his koran a lot .. but i would suggest him some other book that could open a bit his mind to the reality .. i would raccomend even after 200 years late .. The wealth of nation ( Adam smith ) .. that could be a good start ..
    A communist recommending Adam Smith? I think I have seen it all!

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    adam smith is the father of classic economy ..
    marx and lenin both studied adam smith ;)..

im not inviting SHN to become communist .. i know he is anti communist ... but if he want to be islamo capitalist , at least he need to learn well the capitalism
    There should never be an obstacle or excuse for why you mustn't learn something (if you want or should). Glad we agree on that.

SAVO

SAVO

@From My Own Expenses needless to repeat that Marxist-leninist ideology is not only about economy , it is also philosophy , politics , culture, art , science ...