Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah Calls for the Boycott of American Products

NewLeb

NewLeb

It’s not the case whether Lebanon should be dependent on either Iran or the US. Iran wanting to help is mostly (if not only) for political reasons. Where was Persia before it was hit with the severe sanctions of today? I’ll tell you where: spending $$$ on suicide vests to send to Hamas.

Why should Lebanon gravitate towards that trash? The Lebanese are expert tradesmen, and should do business with any party on that level alone. Given that America does economy better than anyone else (while the freeloaders like the EU just have America pay for everything), Lebanon should cast their eyes on where’s the money at.

But Mr. Nasrallah doesn’t talk money. He never was a businessman. All he does nowadays is yap about “martyrs,” but that doesn’t bring the halal turkey bacon on the table.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

It’s not the case whether Lebanon should be dependent on either Iran or the US. Iran wanting to help is mostly (if not only) for political reasons. Where was Persia before it was hit with the severe sanctions of today? I’ll tell you where: spending $$$ on suicide vests to send to Hamas.

Why should Lebanon gravitate towards that trash? The Lebanese are expert tradesmen, and should do business with any party on that level alone. Given that America does economy better than anyone else (while the freeloaders like the EU just have America pay for everything), Lebanon should cast their eyes on where’s the money at.

But Mr. Nasrallah doesn’t talk money. He never was a businessman. All he does nowadays is yap about “martyrs,” but that doesn’t bring the halal turkey bacon on the table.
    maybe they can bring us those 1 million Tehran drug users to our country. big money the drug trade.

gilthemaster

gilthemaster

@Lebmonage Enjoy! :)
    ok Great, wo kirmal AL- Sayyed Hassan the guy in the video should give up his apple phone and watch , his visa/mastercard/Discovery/ Amex cards, his cellphone, close his Facebook, Instagram, whatsapp, messenger, windows, twitter, gmail, google search and Android, yahoo, msn, Amazon, the internet in general, he should stop eating bread because the flour is American, corn, vegetable oil, airplanes, gmc and chevy SUV, medicine, detergent like Ariel and tide, boudra johnson and most shampoos, some nestle products. stop using American Money $$.
    pretty much yerja3 yerkab 3a DDabi wi yrou7 y7arrir falastizi wo falastizkon falastine.

And to everyone who's excuse that he's fighting because he wants to pray in AL-Aqsa mosque, rou7 lyoum salli bitehzib ma 7adan man3ak, the truth is inta mani3 7alak. get a visa mitl kill ha nnass wro7 salli,like you would go to Saudi, Thousands do it on a weekly basis.

the Lebanese government should grow some balls and allow the Palestinian refugees to move back to the Palestinian territory in the west bank. stop using these people as scapegoat to prolong this crisis.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    No one wants to end up like Iraq, Syria, and Yemen.
    So, please, keep Iran's "help" to herself.
    A BS generalization and someone is liking your post. It isn't Iran that sent terrorists from around the world into Syria. It isn't Iran that sent car bombs and suicide bombers into Iraq. It isn't Iran bombing Yemen. Iran is supporting populations that have historically been persecuted, oppressed and silenced based on their faith. Your takfiri friends dont like the emancipation of people Iran is spearheading in the Middle East. The takfiri inhumanity is on par with Zionism and western imperialism for selfish interests. There is no going back. You have to adjust in seeing people freed from oppression. If you were wise, you won't take the side of the historical oppressors because of selfish material interests; you'd take the side of humanity because history will judge you.

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am saddened by SHN's last speech as he used to be someone who's every word and utterance held great meaning. He's not like that anymore and is slowly sliding into typical populist speech making. This is not the SHN we know, something's changed.

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am saddened by SHN's last speech as he used to be someone who's every word and utterance held great meaning. He's not like that anymore and is slowly sliding into typical populist speech making. This is not the SHN we know, something's changed.
    What do you do when your war machine is exhausted and the forever war would never end? you use populism, shift attention and distort reality.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    What do you do when your war machine is exhausted and the forever war would never end? you use populism, shift attention and distort reality.
    The camp of your hero, Nadim Qteish, used suicide bombers, Israehelli war, car bombs, drones, car bombs, wars against Arab nations...and when all these did not succeed to break the will of their opponents, they now use economic terrorism, sabotage, blackmail and economic vandalism to punish people. Then pretend they're innocent angels and it is the "bad behavior" of others, not them, that is causing poverty. We don't suffer from short memory. We know everyone participated in the Syrian war, including Hariri who was blaming the participation of Hezballah in Syria's war for our woe. His party participated. The Syrian war they incited and inflamed affected our economy negatively. He sent an MP to Turkey to coordinate with terrorists under the guise of sharing pampers and baby milk. After his understanding with Aoun, Okab was able to return to Lebanon. Now that the understanding is broken, Okab should be arrested and investigated and legally punished appropriately.

You want others to surrender their existence and lives or fold their arms and do nothing while terrorists roamed Syria and were threatening to invade Lebanon after they're done with Assad. Those lecturing us today about noninterference in regional conflicts were first to interfere in Syria, before Hezballah took part in the defensive war in 2013 (two years after the war started).

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The camp of your hero, Nadim Qteish, used suicide bombers, Israehelli war, car bombs, drones, car bombs, wars against Arab nations...and when all these did not succeed to break the will of their opponents, they now use economic terrorism, sabotage, blackmail and economic vandalism to punish people. Then pretend they're innocent angels and it is the "bad behavior" of others, not them, that is causing poverty. We don't suffer from short memory. We know everyone participated in the Syrian war, including Hariri who was blaming the participation of Hezballah in Syria's war for our woe. His party participated. The Syrian war they incited and inflamed affected our economy negatively. He sent an MP to Turkey to coordinate with terrorists under the guise of sharing pampers and baby milk. After his understanding with Aoun, Okab was able to return to Lebanon. Now that the understanding is broken, Okab should be arrested and investigated and legally punished appropriately.

You want others to surrender their existence and lives or fold their arms and do nothing while terrorists roamed Syria and were threatening to invade Lebanon after they're done with Assad. Those lecturing us today about noninterference in regional conflicts were first to interfere in Syria, before Hezballah took part in the defensive war in 2013 (two years after the war started).

1. Can you explain the quote in red, since I thought the rule of law is in place here not a political understanding.

2. One of the major aspects of the character of Hezbollah supporters is that you preach religious values yet you are the first ones to demonize those who are not raising their fists in support to your leader. How did you conclude that I want terrorists to roam and to invade Lebanon.

You started another post by calling mine a BS and digress. Yet you continue replying and discussing as if you said nothing insulting and targeting the other person. This is also a notable behavior among Achraf el-Nas, they don't know their limits, and they act like marauders yet at the same time they bet on your goodwill and high-mindedness to not be treated the same, and when one is a bit reserved towards them, they become deeply offended. Quite a psychological phenomenon. This is what continuous ideological injection does, building the illusory victorious community on schisms.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    1. Can you explain the quote in red, since I thought the rule of law is in place here not a political understanding.

2. One of the major aspects of the character of Hezbollah supporters is that you preach religious values yet you are the first ones to demonize those who are not raising their fists in support to your leader. How did you conclude that I want terrorists to roam and to invade Lebanon.

You started another post by calling mine a BS and digress. Yet you continue replying and discussing as if you said nothing insulting and targeting the other person. This is also a notable behavior among Achraf el-Nas, they don't know their limits, and they act like marauders yet at the same time they bet on your goodwill and high-mindedness to not be treated the same, and when one is a bit reserved towards them, they become deeply offended. Quite a psychological phenomenon. This is what continuous ideological injection does, building the illusory victorious community on schisms.
    Explain the below...why are the self proclaimed Arabists not shouting that Turkey is interfering in Arab states and Arab affairs? Is it because Turkey is mainly Sunni, so ethnic difference doesn't bother them? Or because Turkey is subservient to the same master?

Sorry, I don't have time to reply red herrings.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Explain the below...why are the self proclaimed Arabists not shouting that Turkey is interfering in Arab states and Arab affairs? Is it because Turkey is mainly Sunni, so ethnic difference doesn't bother them? Or because Turkey is subservient to the same master?

Sorry, I don't have time to reply red herrings.

Turkey is an Arab ally. Iran is an Arab enemy. I don't see Turkey invading Arab nations and destroying them from the inside out, in a bid to later control them politically.

I

illusion84

Turkey is an Arab ally. Iran is an Arab enemy. I don't see Turkey invading Arab nations and destroying them from the inside out, in a bid to later control them politically.
    Well when Arab leaderss starts to respect their own people no one would stick his nose in their affairs anymore!

Sadly the Arabs only respect powerful men and entities; and careless about their own constituency.

If Arabs respected the Christians they would have not turned to the west; if they respected the Shia they would not turn to Iran and if they respected their other population they would not turn to Erdogan.

As for Turkey the Arab ally; I believe that Syria; UAE; KSA; and Egypt strongly disagree with you!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bala trolling inta. :)
    Calling things by their name doesn't count as trolling.
    How is calling for the boycott of American products anything but silly?

The fact that Al Manar had to hide the Apple logo with a flag, and is actually able to broadcast thanks to American technology is proof of how silly this statement is. People sometimes overestimate Nasrallah's intelligence.