Scandal: Maids not allowed to access swimming pools or wear bathing suits

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The very racism these maids face is what immigrants, and even non-White Christian Americans are facing in the US thanks to your beloved Trump.
Sure...that's why they are all rushing to the borders to get in. They can't wait to live under that "racism."

Reactions: LVV
  • Advertisement
  • Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Not acceptable not Christian
    All people are equal whatever their color
    All brothers and sisters in Christ
    Time for the state to close any resort who do this
    As if we are coming from the North
    All people are equal as long that they are Christian?

Qaher SoLaymouni

Qaher SoLaymouni

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sure...that's why they are all rushing to the borders to get in. They can't wait to live under that "racism."
    Racism exists and persists, and that does not deter people from seeking better life here. Nor should it.

I'll let the mother of a two year old daughter, who died as a result of neglect and maltreatment inside a Trump detention camp, answer you about why she came here:

"We made this journey because we feared for our lives in Guatemala. The trip was dangerous, but I was more afraid of what might happen to us if we stayed. So, we came to America, where I hoped to build a better, safer life for us. That did not happen. Instead, I watched my baby girl die – slowly and painfully – a few months before her second birthday." -Yazmin Juárez, in Congressional testimony.

Qaher SoLaymouni

Qaher SoLaymouni

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Are people with domestic servants considered of higher "status" in Lebanese society?

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Racism exists and persists, and that does not deter people from seeking better life here. Nor should it.

I'll let the mother of a two year old daughter, who died as a result of neglect and maltreatment inside a Trump detention camp, answer you about why she came here:

"We made this journey because we feared for our lives in Guatemala. The trip was dangerous, but I was more afraid of what might happen to us if we stayed. So, we came to America, where I hoped to build a better, safer life for us. That did not happen. Instead, I watched my baby girl die – slowly and painfully – a few months before her second birthday." -Yazmin Juárez, in Congressional testimony.
    And you really think that the child was purposefully left to die because of her race? The U.S. allows countless people of all races to legally immigrate. To the point that they now have an islamist America hater elected in the government.

What happened to this child is absolutely tragic. The guards who had her under their watch were neglectful. Depending on the full story, perhaps they should lose their job. But I highly doubt that they purposefully let a child die because she was from another race.

There are millions of people throughout the world that are in dire conditions and would want nothing more than to emigrate to a better place. But it's delusional to think that the U.S. can take them all in and not crumble under the weight of the responsibility.

In any case, I am against detention centers for migrants. People who cross the border should either be given the green light to stay until their paperwork is sorted out, or transfered back across the border and given their freedom.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So I just looked into what happened to this child. She was not "left to die" by racist guards. She saw multiple nurses and doctors, was given medication and antibiotics, and when her condition didn't improve, she was admitted to the hospital.

The stressful situation she found herself in is probably what contributed to her illness taking a turn for the worse. Children are fragile when they get sick, even in a normal environment. Add to it the stress of being in an uncomfortable migrant detention center with a bunch of strangers, and it could be too much for a little one to handle.

Could the nurses and doctors have done more? Perhaps...perhaps not. The point is, we don't know, so we can't gratuitously throw claims of racism around.

Last edited:
    WoofWoofX

WoofWoofX

Guys, I have reloaded re-entered and checked the thread several times and failed to see how in heavens’ name it was transformed from a human right racism vs antiracism thread to a debate about religion and presidency in a foreign country ....
    I even thought that my browser was faulty or something (and I am not joking)
    People you failed to keep a one page thread on track and that is sick

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lebanese people are very racist, but they also worship White people.