[SCARY] DeepFake

• Advertisement
  • JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why is it scary?
    because hackers or government may fake video messages for any official or opinion leader and spread it to cause panic among the public and destabilize any country or society.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    because hackers or government may fake video messages for any official or opinion leader and spread it to cause panic among the public and destabilize any country or society.
    Last time i was in leb there was a big storm and there was a message circulating on WhatsApp telling people to stay home because there was a freeze way coming up. THe guy was claiming to be from som meteo official.
    The riad from jounieh to hamra took me 12 min. Read it again 12 minutes.

Fake stuff already exist, just because its a face doesnt make it any more serious

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If Bassil this time was caught on camera insulting SHN in private meeting (fake of course, made by jame3et Muki let's say)
    What would you think will happen to the country?
    Good luck convincing that this fake.
    It is scary

Last time i was in leb there was a big storm and there was a message circulating on WhatsApp telling people to stay home because there was a freeze way coming up. THe guy was claiming to be from som meteo official.
    The riad from jounieh to hamra took me 12 min. Read it again 12 minutes.

Fake stuff already exist, just because its a face doesnt make it any more serious