• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Fun Seinfeld anyone?

CPL

CPL

This is the best comedy show ever in my opinion. The way the plot is done, and the theatrical approach it takes are just pure genius.

Featuring:

Jerry Seinfeld

Cosmo Kramer

George Costanza

Elaine Bennis

And of course there are plenty of other secondary characters, and each has an amazing character.

Share with us your favorite Seinfeld scenes.

• Advertisement
  • CPL

CPL

watch how Kramer acts when he's at Jerry's apartment.

(Kramer treats Jerry's apart. always as his second house, or let's say, first house)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5CdqV0WDac[/YOUTUBE]

JulesK

JulesK

One of the best sitcoms to ever hit the tv screen
    I probably remember all the episodes
    :tongue:

CPL

CPL

One of the best sitcoms to ever hit the tv screen
    I probably remember all the episodes
    :tongue:
    Share some favorites dude.

One of my favorites is when Jerry discovers that his girlfriend used to date Newman. HAHAHAHA

"You liked....Newmannn?"

JulesK

JulesK

Soup Nazii!!!!
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Yeah!!!"No soup for you!!!!!!!!!":biggrin::thumbup:
    And remember the episode when georges had a problem with his eye and kept winking all the time and it got so many people in trouble??
    ?
    :clap:

Sirius

Sirius

My all-time favorite show... got all 180 episodes!!

I love the ep when george's date asks him up for "coffee" and he declines cuz coffee keeps him up all night!! hahaha

Dima2ouna.

Dima2ouna.

Seinfeld the best of the best! cuz if you notice, every character has his own story,but in the end byejtem3o! I never was able to explain this clearly to anyone hehe,so I hope someone got it! :D

Sirius

Sirius

Seinfeld the best of the best! cuz if you notice, every character has his own story,but in the end byejtem3o! I never was able to explain this clearly to anyone hehe,so I hope someone got it! :D
    That is very true... each of the four characters adds something to the show... I cannot imagine the show without any one of them... they all just mix in so beautifully... Jerry is laid-back and neat, Elaine is flirty and superficial, Kramer is a wacko and George is short, bald and insecure... you just cant go wrong LOL!

Hye4Lebanon

Hye4Lebanon

How about George plays the opposite...well the opposite of "George", and everything seems to work!

I also like the "spit" from the baseball game, when Jerry recreates the scene as made in JFK to prove that Newman and Kramer are wrong!

How about the snickers bar? when everyone starts using a knife and a fork to eat a Snickers bar drives Elaine insane!

Osiris

Osiris

"Why George Why?"
    "Because it's there!!"

Anyone remembers "the contest"? Great episode !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJLqjS1cTc[/YOUTUBE]

Superman

Superman

"Why George Why?"
    "Because it's there!!"

Anyone remembers "the contest"? Great episode !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJLqjS1cTc[/YOUTUBE]
    LOOL! The greatest episode ever:biggrin: I'm a huge Seinfeld fan by the way. I watched all the episodes on the paramount comedy channel and on DVD's over and over again:biggrin:
    I could never get bored of watching this series... Soup Nazi is an awesome episode too! What about the episode where Georges gives Jerry's number to a company he applied at, and then he asks Jerry to answer the one who calls and tell him that Georges is his Latex Salesman:biggrin:

I also love when Jerry explains the meaning of take care in his way... Take care means take off actually!:biggrin: Very funny!

Check this out...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T0C8x57StM[/YOUTUBE]

Miss Orange

Miss Orange

SEINFELD!!!!!!!! i just love this show. Jerry is unbeliavable and just the whole crew is hillarious in seinfeld. Personally i dont have a favorite i love tooo many of the episodes and i still watch them and laugh like its the first time i watched it:biggrin:

I even laugh just thinking about the show before seeing it loool

thought you guys might like these because i looooove them :biggrin:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/61aQCQy5e6M"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/61aQCQy5e6M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Sirius

Sirius

HAHAHA the massage!!! wat a homophobo LOL

What about the episode where George turns into this genius as a result of lack of sex???

F

fouad1111

This is the best sitcom ever!! I searched a lot so i can find the full series on dvd!

Incognito

Incognito

A great show, great!

I'll be in New York in a few weeks doing a Seinfeld tour, can't wait!

CPL

CPL

This is the best sitcom ever!! I searched a lot so i can find the full series on dvd!
    In front of AUB, there's a small DVD rental shop and they have Seinfeld. It's directly in front of Subways.

Superman

Superman

Did u look at Virgin? U'll surely find them there... All series and seasons, and they come in different packages too.