• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Seperate bedrooms or one bedroom for a couple?

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
My friend argues that he wants 4 bedrooms in his house. One for him, the second for his wife, the third for kibbi pounding and the fourth for the kids.

Do you agree with that logic? Does it give couples the needed space and privacy?

Or is it important to be in one room and snore on each other?

I'm hinged on being in one room. As I love the feminine touch and smell of a woman near me. Even though her things would be all over my stuff and every now and then she will whisper horrific things in my ears.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
My friend argues that he wants 4 bedrooms in his house. One for him, the second for his wife, the third for kibbi pounding and the fourth for the kids.

Do you agree with that logic? Does it give couples the needed space and privacy?

I'm hinged on being in one room. As I love the feminine touch and smell of a woman near me. Even though her things would be all over my stuff and every now and then she will whisper horrific things in my ears.

How do you cuddle in separate bedrooms 😱??

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Some women hate it if you cuddle or touch them while they sleep or after they get off.

I suppose it depends on the couple, we both are big fans of cuddling I think spooning is the technical term 👀. I'm usually the big spoon and it takes me quite a while to sleep if I don't have my arm around my husband :p same goes for him we actually spend the night texting or talking about this issue whenever we're not around each other. Post coitus though yeah you need a break :p

Anyway long story short, one bedroom all the way 😁

Side note: your friend is weird

mikeys71

If that question come to your head then 2 rooms is the answer followed by legal separation for a period of time then file for divorce.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
If that question come to your head then 2 rooms is the answer followed by legal separation for a period of time then file for divorce.

Right? If you can't stand being in the same room with someone then you definitely need to re-evaluate the relationship!

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Either this mysobal or you are a very old man. This is actually how I remember my grandpa and grandma: separate bedrooms. When I asked grandpa one day "how come jeddo?" he said: betshankhir sittak. When I asked grandma the same, she said: ma 2elo 3aze ba2a jeddak. 🤔

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I see nothing wrong with having two separate bedrooms. This is in fact recommended by many marriage counseling experts.

There are days when you might be feeling sick, stressed, craving some privacy... and where sleeping in different beds make sense.
Sleeping in separate bedrooms offers the couple that sense of independence and keeps the passion alive.

As for "kibbeh pounding", this shouldn't be dependent on whether the couple shares the same bed or not. They can always plan a rendez-vous in each other's bedrooms.
If a couple can't initiate coitus unless they're lying next to each other in bed, it means the marriage is not too strong in my opinion.

The kitchen counter is underrated.

Last edited:

The Bidenator

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I see nothing wrong with having two separate bedrooms. This is in fact recommended by many marriage counseling experts.

There are days when you might be feeling sick, stressed, craving some privacy... and where sleeping in different beds make sense.
Sleeping in separate bedrooms offers the couple that sense of independence and keeps the passion alive.

As for "kibbeh pounding", this shouldn't be dependent on whether the couple shares the same bed or not. They can always plan a rendez-vous in each other's bedrooms.
If a couple can't initiate coitus unless they're lying next to each other in bed, it means the marriage is not too strong in my opinion.

The kitchen counter is underrated.

Two bedroom? Wen ba3dkon. I'm 'bout this bro: