• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Opinion Sexual orientation neutrality

Do you approve of sexual orientation neutrality

• Total voters
Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
I don't believe in gender neutrality. There are only 2 genders. People who identify as both are in the process of transitioning to either a boy or a girl.
Trannies resort to surgery to change their gender. There's no gender called transexual.

I wonder if shemales use the men's restroom though. I mean they do have quite the package...
I tried really hard to see how that related to my post, help me out here :)

• Advertisement
  • Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I tried really hard to see how that related to my post, help me out here :)
    I was just agreeing with you about gender neutrality, but I quoted the wrong post.

[يعطيكن أالف عافية شباب شو ما عزتوا تعوا حكوني]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I was just agreeing with you about gender neutrality, but I quoted the wrong post.

[يعطيكن أالف عافية شباب شو ما عزتوا تعوا حكوني]
    Thx for the kind messages man really apreciate it :)

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    My fellow good man (I’m making an assumption on your gender), making assumptions on water preferences can be quite harmless, making assumptions based on identity (gender, race, sexual orientation, age, accent, etc) is a different story. I’m happy to share with you studies about unconscious bias, blind spots and resulting micro-aggressions (you can google them too). But that’s a topic for a different thread.
    Now just imagine the waiter constantly offered you tap water and expressed surpise every time you order bottled water, citing the price of the bottled water, because they think you’re cheap... wouldn’t that start annoying you?
    Microagressions :lol:

I was just at a social event where I was "microagressed" by multiple people. In fact, I've been "microagressed" my whole life. So have most people, if not all people, that have ever lived.

Even you and your friends have microagressed me and macroagressed me countless times :lol:

Guess what: I survived and it's not the end of the world.

It is literally impossible to make everyone in the world behave in a way that is non-offensive to you. Why waste your energy on something you can't control when you can spend it on what you have control over: yourself?

It is truly unbelievable how much you have bought into this fraudulent victimhood ideology.

Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
    Am I the only one who thinks it's offensive to quickly assume that someone is straight, as if this the only socially-acceptable partnership and being gay is sick and against the norm.

Isn't it better to assume that people in general are sexually-diverse and act accordingly?
    Like instead of asking a woman if she has a boyfriend, why not simply ask if she has someone in her life?

I think this will pave the way for less discrimination against the LGBT community in the long run. What are your thoughts on this?
    if people are offended if someone uses the term girlfriend/boyfriend instead of significant other, then you can rest assured they have the sort of issues that require professional help. you do not create a more accepting society by imposing linguistic changes that give the illusion of neutrality, but rather by emphasizing the freedom and the sovereignty of the individual.

opium

opium

When you are born, you are either a male or female. You don't choose your gender.
    If by the time for biological or psychological reasons you choose to change your sexual orientation, this is up to you.
    Neutrality at young age is wrong and should not be accepted at least till puberty!
    When you are a child you don't choose if you want to go to school or not.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Microagressions :lol:

I was just at a social event where I was "microagressed" by multiple people.
    Was there no safe spaces where you could take refuge? Arent the hosts serious abt their
    Guests safety??
    This makes me hungary!

Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    1) based on what?
    2) why do you get to decide? What is it to you?
    Look, he/she says what she wants, it's their right, but it's my right to see them as a man if he's a man and a woman if she's a woman. Science taught me that.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Th french government finally does it, kids no longer have fathers and mothers, they have parent1 and parent2 ??

Allah yzid men amtelak ya ma3caroun!!

@SeaAb min bet heb aktar your parent1 or parent2?

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Th french government finally does it, kids no longer have fathers and mothers, they have parent1 and parent2 ??

Macron is a great man person.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bala m3almiyyeh @Iron Maiden, bas you posted in the wrong thread. This thread here is about sexual orientation neutrality, not gender neutrality.
    Ya3neh our aim is to encourage the society to drop the terms 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' and use 'significant other' instead.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

The resolution is really not that big of a deal as I have previously explained, it's only meant for school forms, children will never be calling their parents parent 1 and parent 2 , parallel in Lebanon would be wali amr on school forms

And it was already modified to mother/father and mother/father with whoever is filling the form picking options.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bala m3almiyyeh @Iron Maiden, bas you posted in the wrong thread. This thread here is about sexual orientation neutrality, not gender neutrality.
    Ya3neh our aim is to encourage the society to drop the terms 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend' and use 'significant other' instead.
    This is about sexual orientation not gender neutrality, aim was not to force same sex couples to fill mother father forms and they already changed it to giving both options in both cases instead of parent 1 and parent 2

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is about sexual orientation not gender neutrality, aim was not to force same sex couples to fill mother father forms and they already changed it to giving both options in both cases instead of parent 1 and parent 2
    I don't wanna live in a world where gay adoption is legal.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Kids of gay parents fare worse, study finds, but research draws fire from experts

And by experts they mean the same "experts" that declassified homosexuality as a disease under pressure by the gay lobby.
    Same type of studies have shown that children with gay parents faired better! And here's the conclusion of 75 out of 79 scholarly studies on the subject:

What does the scholarly research say about the well-being of children with gay or lesbian parents? | What We Know

Spoiler alert: you're wrong, again!