• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Opinion Sexual orientation neutrality

Do you approve of sexual orientation neutrality

• Total voters

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
"Below are 75 studies concluding that children of gay or lesbian parents fare no worse than other children."

You think this goes against my post? I said there are some studies that concluded the opposite and then linked other studies that showed children in homosexual homes were not in a worse position, not sure what you have issues with!

The_FPMer

You think this goes against my post? I said there are some studies that concluded the opposite and then linked other studies that showed children in homosexual homes were not in a worse position, not sure what you have issues with!
"Same type of studies have shown that children with gay parents faired better! And here's the conclusion of 75 out of 79 scholarly studies on the subject: " That implies that studies are showing that having gay parents is better than having heterosexual parents and that's not accurate.

Hopefully the people who made these studies are not the same folks who kept producing hundreds of polls telling us that Hillary Clinton will win by a landslide.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
"Same type of studies have shown that children with gay parents faired better! And here's the conclusion of 75 out of 79 scholarly studies on the subject: " That implies that studies are showing that having gay parents is better than having heterosexual parents and that's not accurate.

Hopefully the people who made these studies are not the same folks who kept producing hundreds of polls telling us that Hillary Clinton will win by a landslide.

Nope I said same type of studies etc. Sentence ended then another sentence began with here's the conclusion of 75 out of 79 studies with a link posted that anyone can follow and read! What it implies is that having gay parents is no different than having heterosexual parents.

Hilary did win, she lost the electoral college but won the popular vote, so the polls were not wrong :)

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Children of homosexuals and transsexuals more likely to be homosexual.
Of 77 adult children of homosexual parents who volunteered for three different investigations, at least 23 (30%) were currently homosexual: twelve (55%) of 22 daughters and three (21%) of fourteen sons of lesbians; five (29%) of seventeen daughters and three (17%) of eighteen sons of gays; none of six sons with both a gay and a lesbian parent. At least 25 (32%) were currently heterosexual. Of the ten with transsexual parents, one of nine daughters was currently lesbian, one was currently heterosexual, and one was transsexual. The son's sexual preference was not reported. These findings suggest that parents' sexual inclinations influence their children's.
Children of homosexuals and transsexuals more apt to be homosexual. - PubMed - NCBI

Doesn't this contradict the gay lobby's very scientific claim that homosexuals are born this way, and that their behavior is not influenced by their environment?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Children of homosexuals and transsexuals more likely to be homosexual.
Of 77 adult children of homosexual parents who volunteered for three different investigations, at least 23 (30%) were currently homosexual: twelve (55%) of 22 daughters and three (21%) of fourteen sons of lesbians; five (29%) of seventeen daughters and three (17%) of eighteen sons of gays; none of six sons with both a gay and a lesbian parent. At least 25 (32%) were currently heterosexual. Of the ten with transsexual parents, one of nine daughters was currently lesbian, one was currently heterosexual, and one was transsexual. The son's sexual preference was not reported. These findings suggest that parents' sexual inclinations influence their children's.
Children of homosexuals and transsexuals more apt to be homosexual. - PubMed - NCBI

Doesn't this contradict the gay lobby's very scientific claim that homosexuals are born this way, and that their behavior is not influenced by their environment?

Are they adopted or biological?

The_FPMer

Nope I said same type of studies etc. Sentence ended then another sentence began with here's the conclusion of 75 out of 79 studies with a link posted that anyone can follow and read! What it implies is that having gay parents is no different than having heterosexual parents.

Hilary did win, she lost the electoral college but won the popular vote, so the polls were not wrong :)
Heheh no they were wrong. They predicted a landslide, that never happened. Even according to the popular vote, it wasn't. It was deliberate deception of the public.

Orangina

Legendary Member
My good man, whenever i go to restaurants the waiter assumes i want frizzy water because most frenchies ask for frizzy water.
Its completly normal to assume stuff and to rectify when u hit on the small batch that doesnt fit ur assumption and there is no harm done.
Or else the world would come to a stand still everytime one has to consider all the options involved before talking to someone.
Do you get my drift?
don't go the that restaurant again...