• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Shall we witness a new liberal shiite movement free from ha’s grips ?

Nobody is eternal, and I am referring particularly to the real baltagi Nabih Berry. I said « real baltagi » because Saad Hariri was also treated as such by Wahab and by the Syrian regime, but that is not the scope of the debate.

I can hardly imagine Ali Hassan Khalil taking the commands of Amal movement after NABIH Berry , but what is for sure , that’s HA will take the lion’s share of the Amal‘s legacy. Assuming that Ali Hassan khalil takes the control of Amal movement, many will depart and won’t join HA . They will be like the Shiite of Abdel Aziz al Hakeem in Iraq who, albeit a minority in the Shiite street, is the main opponent to Moqtafa al Sadr , the mumber one Shiite leader.

I hope that the emergence of a pure Lebanese Shiite will see the light and side with the main political parties as a valuable ally and partner and not as the spokesman of HA and Syria and Iran

• Advertisement
  • Aoune32!

Nobody is eternal, and I am referring particularly to the real baltagi Nabih Berry. I said « real baltagi » because Saad Hariri was also treated as such by Wahab and by the Syrian regime, but that is not the scope of the debate.

I can hardly imagine Ali Hassan Khalil taking the commands of Amal movement after NABIH Berry , but what is for sure , that’s HA will take the lion’s share of the Amal‘s legacy. Assuming that Ali Hassan khalil takes the control of Amal movement, many will depart and won’t join HA . They will be like the Shiite of Abdel Aziz al Hakeem in Iraq who, albeit a minority in the Shiite street, is the main opponent to Moqtafa al Sadr , the mumber one Shiite leader.

I hope that the emergence of a pure Lebanese Shiite will see the light and side with the main political parties as a valuable ally and partner and not as the spokesman of HA and Syria and Iran
    This is going to be hard for the shia duo. :)
    Once Berri leaves them they will have no main party in the gov or the state for that matter to fall back on hence I think HA is trying the best it can to get into the gov and with the health ministry. HA won't be able to fill the role and Hassan khalil is not up to the job.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I don't think that those who are supportive to Amal would just join HA, because of the theological division within the sect. In order to support HA one should also be a follower of the theological school of Qum which endorses Wilayat al Faqih.

Aoune32!

I don't think that those who are supportive to Amal would just join HA, because of the theological division within the sect. In order to support HA one should also be a follower of the theological school of Qum which endorses Wilayat al Faqih.
    Agree. Thats why i think after Berri the shia will need to adapt to another leader. There might be a new party.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    aftewr berri dies

we might see some 5-15% of teh shia vote escaping the heseb -new amal vote

5-15% is not bad as this will ensure that tayyar or even hariri czan win couple of shia MPs , 1 or 2 and 1 or 2 extra sunni , christian MP

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    theological my ass

they all work for shi3ye siyassiye
    both

bujt after berri we can peel some voters for sure
    especially the ones who are afte rmoney and khadamet

Rachel Corrie

Legendary Member
    You got Jamil Sayeed, the Crown "Speaker" to come after berri.
    I've heard street rumor that if/when he becomes speaker he will form a new party. I doubt though.

There is really no need for a third party for the next ten to twenty years at least. Sayyed can join amal. That may be the condition for HA and Amal endorsing him.

Talks about a third Shia party is aimed at weakening the Shia voice and diluting it like the other communities keep fighting for political posts and shares. They operate like we are in a stock market. We cannot dilute the Shia sect's voice while there is a sectarian system in place. When the system is reformed and Taef is fully implemented and no more confessional system in place, then we can talk about a hundred parties the Shia can affiliate with or form or adopt. What's the use of having another "Shia party"? What will change? We hope to have " Lebanese parties". Otherwise, if the system is sectarian, and with the Shiaphobia in the region and the aim of al-Saud to vanquish us, the fewer parties the better. The Iraqi Shia have stupidity beclouding their mind. They are 70% of Iraq and they can't rule their country as they want. They're divided and always competing against themselves. They have many parties all pulling from different directions.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    I have no fear at all from shia. It will be good for us Lebanese to have at least one group strong even if it is with doublehead leaders. Lebanese one day They will leave IRan authorities iron fiât. Shia are very Lebanese. They can’t adopt other than our culture even the reliogious one.

Aoune32!

I have no fear at all from shia. It will be good for us Lebanese to have at least one group strong even if it is with doublehead leaders. Lebanese one day They will leave IRan authorities iron fiât. Shia are very Lebanese. They can’t adopt other than our culture even the reliogious one.
    very Lebanese? what makes them Lebanese this?
    3lCjaWct39w.jpg?itok=BApbsY-1

As long as Iran controls Lebanon, you'll have no liberalism. Stop dreaming silly dreams.

Liberalism is an enemy of Islamism and the Mullah's know it.
    The Muslims in Lebanon are only going backwards and getting more radical/Islamist than ever. Only some Sunnis in Beirut still retain a degree of 'liberalism' and secularism. The Shias in the South tho are living like they are in Iraq or Iran tho, while the Sunnis in Tripoli/Dinnieh and even Sidon still support ISIS. But now tell me, what has islamism provided to those people? The shias only got poorer after ha took over for example. I swear those people are unable to progress.

The Muslims in Lebanon are only going backwards and getting more radical/Islamist than ever. Only some Sunnis in Beirut still retain a degree of 'liberalism' and secularism. The Shias in the South tho are living like they are in Iraq or Iran tho, while the Sunnis in Tripoli/Dinnieh and even Sidon still support ISIS. But now tell me, what has islamism provided to those people? The shias only got poorer after ha took over for example. I swear those people are unable to progress.
    Multiple reasons. First of all I don't think most of them are very intelligent. Intelligent people make better life choices.

One of the problems Islam has is that it views this life as nothing more than a vehicle to the afterlife, the better life. They see this life as being the boring part they have to go through, which is why so many are susceptible to becoming suicide bombers and 'accelerate' their way to paradise.

Islam itself, and Arab Islam in particular, is a spectacular failure.

manifesto

I think Christian fears of Shiites are unfounded, considering historically it was always Maronites who persecuted Shiites and not the other way around. (Keserwan explusions, Karantina, Sabra and Shatila...)

Shiites elected the strongest Christian president and defended Christian villages from ISIS. Obviously they are not after the Christians.

Shiites are the most hated and persecuted minority in the Middle East. Not Christians.

I think Christian fears of Shiites are unfounded, considering historically it was always Maronites who persecuted Shiites and not the other way around. (Keserwan explusions, Karantina, Sabra and Shatila...)

Shiites elected the strongest Christian president and defended Christian villages from ISIS. Obviously they are not after the Christians.

Shiites are the most hated and persecuted minority in the Middle East. Not Christians.
    Wait a minute my friend...
    We didn't do anything to Shia, don't spread wrong information. Shia and Maronites in right wings parties were shoulder to shoulder and even in left wings parties. I remember Ali , mou7ammad wa moustapha fighting with us against Palestinians in ain-el-remanneh with ahrar and espescially withElias el hanash, this is in the near history. To be honest till 1980, they stayed after Kateb and ahrar war they have escaped for sure.
    Karantina Kataeb done it. Sabra and Shatial Kateb done it. Don't say Maronite coz Kateb or Lf are more apparently maronite but in reality is as greek Orthodox as Maronite. LF orthodox are the most fanatic. Anyways, Kesswrane Chia stayed during the recent war.
    In history, Mamalik persecuted and kileed Shia and Christains of Kesrwane and Jbeil. once the region was empty from Christians and Shia, the north maronite took empty lands. So we filled the gap of deported Christians and Shia. We don't have any hate against Shia. During Famine the Shia of Babalbek Helped a lot of AAkoura Maronites by giving them floers for bread. We don't forget who was a real friend and who wanted to be a traitor and persecute us. Maronite and Shia were loyal friends majority of time. Ma bykhla el amr min baad el chawaz.
    Communist pary, SSNP., Chehabies, Ahrar, kiteh watanieh, FPM etc.. shia and christians are together. Don't spread wrong information plz.

Aoune32!

Wait a minute my friend...
    We didn't do anything to Shia, don't spread wrong information. Shia and Maronites in right wings parties were shoulder to shoulder and even in left wings parties. I remember Ali , mou7ammad wa moustapha fighting with us against Palestinians in ain-el-remanneh with ahrar and espescially withElias el hanash, this is in the near history. To be honest till 1980, they stayed after Kateb and ahrar war they have escaped for sure.
    Karantina Kataeb done it. Sabra and Shatial Kateb done it. Don't say Maronite coz Kateb or Lf are more apparently maronite but in reality is as greek Orthodox as Maronite. LF orthodox are the most fanatic. Anyways, Kesswrane Chia stayed during the recent war.
    In history, Mamalik persecuted and kileed Shia and Christains of Kesrwane and Jbeil. once the region was empty from Christians and Shia, the north maronite took empty lands. So we filled the gap of deported Christians and Shia. We don't have any hate against Shia. During Famine the Shia of Babalbek Helped a lot of AAkoura Maronites by giving them floers for bread. We don't forget who was a real friend and who wanted to be a traitor and persecute us. Maronite and Shia were loyal friends majority of time. Ma bykhla el amr min baad el chawaz.
    Communist pary, SSNP., Chehabies, Ahrar, kiteh watanieh, FPM etc.. shia and christians are together. Don't spread wrong information plz.
    Explain this to me in bold please?
    So the two maronites parties are now greek orthodox? LOL