Shall we witness a new liberal shiite movement free from ha’s grips ?

• Advertisement
  • light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Explain this to me in bold please?
    So the two maronites parties are now greek orthodox? LOL
    Ma fhemta thats y im asking.
    The miltiamen of Kataeb and Lebanes forces are not only Maronite. There are a lot of Greek ortodox and Greek catholic, Assyrians, Armenians etc.
    The most fearful and fanatics are not the maronites. I know what I am talking I am from a mixed religious family. My cousins are LF all are Ortodox.
    Manifesto said Maronite made Sabra and Shatila is not true. kil khiryeh n3amalit bi loubnane, maroite done it haj tmas7o fina. We made a bald even the corruption.

Last edited:
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    A new movement that would call itself or define itself or its background or its popular base as "Shiite" or caters to the "Shiite" audience, would never be but another POS, like all the so-called "political" formations in this country, that are nothing but sectarian POS formations, responsible for the decay of this country, through slavery to the sectarian instinct.

Sectarianism is not only an illness, but most importantly, a felony that should be banned by law and sanctioned with imprisonment.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

A new movement that would call itself or define itself or its background or its popular base as "Shiite" or caters to the "Shiite" audience, would never be but another POS, like all the so-called "political" formations in this country, that are nothing but sectarian POS formations, responsible for the decay of this country, through slavery to the sectarian instinct.

Sectarianism is not only an illness, but most importantly, a felony that should be banned by law and sanctioned with imprisonment.
    You have already two shia parties who cater for the shia audience. what is the point of having more correct?