• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Sharawneh neighborhood - jaafar family vs. laf? [1 laf martyr fell]

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Another reason why partition or at least federalism is the only answer. We're living with undomesticated beasts. Shame what Lebanon has descended to. These people will not progress in a thousand years.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Another reason why partition or at least federalism is the only answer. We're living with undomesticated beasts. Shame what Lebanon has descended to. These people will not progress in a thousand years.
    Asdak your Muslim compatriots? Out of all Lebanese factions, the ones whose behavior has shown the closest resemblance to a beast are the ouwwet.

Last edited by a moderator:
    The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Asdak your Muslim compatriots? Out of all Lebanese factions, the ones whose behavior has shown the closest resemblance to a beast are the ouwwet.
    5abbasso ktiiir bas even under Geagea rule we never had a trash crisis like we have currently. Wlek AFAIK, the public transport was still mnazzam. W hayde under Geagea, the worst example. Leave us regulate our own, just discipline and civilize yours, w ma badna shi.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The LAF should finish these [].

Last edited by a moderator:
    Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    5abbasso ktiiir bas even under Geagea rule we never had a trash crisis like we have currently. Wlek AFAIK, the public transport was still mnazzam. W hayde under Geagea, the worst example.
    Yes, Christian parties are in general less corrupt. This is a well-known fact. But I wasn't talking about corruption.

Leave us regulate our own, just discipline and civilize yours, w ma badna shi.
    They don't represent me. I'm an atheist born to non-religious Shia parents.
    My parents hate Islam more than I do.

Next?

H

Hooksy

Did the army run away or something to avoid any confrontation when they came to burn these checkpoints? what happened?
    The army stormed them in stealth mode w da3wason. 4 outlaws were liquidated. This took place couple of days ago in the heart of the sharawneh neighborhood. I believe the checkpoint was evacuated respectively in order to avoid a retaliatory attack by the clans against soldiers who would be like sitting ducks for hostile fire.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Yes, Christian parties are in general less corrupt. This is a well-known fact. But I wasn't talking about corruption.

They don't represent me. I'm an atheist born to non-religious Shia parents.
    My parents hate Islam more than I do.

Next?
    Bro did the LF get a 9mm and place it where the sun doesnt shine in the war or something? Did they rape your dog? What is this hate you have for them in every post LOL

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bro did the LF get a 9mm and place it where the sun doesnt shine in the war or something? Did they rape your dog? What is this hate you have for them in every post LOL
    They were the Maronite version of ISIS.
    If you can't understand what's so repulsive about ISIS, then there's something wrong with you.

But let's not derail the thread...

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Wasnt this video circulated yesterday? and LAF issued a statement that this is an abandoned checkpoint?

Anyway, the last decade has proven that in the end the army always prevails. From Saida, Assir, Tripoli, Mawlawi, Aarsal, Abou ta2iye etc.. All of them are either dead or in prison now.

Jaafar's turn will come. No one will stay protected forever.

mikeys71

mikeys71

The LAF should finish these [].
    Imagine for one second this becharreh and video feature LFers. The army will be crawling to me3rab and Bassil will be hopping from one TV station to another calling for the end of the Ze3ran and thugs and no compromise to the security of Lebanon ??

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Bassil will be hopping from one TV station to another calling for the end of the Ze3ran and thugs and no compromise to the security of Lebanon
    You are mistaking Bassil with Geagea when your prime minister was detained in Saudi Arabia.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Imagine for one second this becharreh and video feature LFers. The army will be crawling to me3rab and Bassil will be hopping from one TV station to another calling for the end of the Ze3ran and thugs and no compromise to the security of Lebanon ??
    Exactly, ma badna za3ranet in our regions. And the ze3ran are known w mesh shater Ella 3a khalto

mikeys71

mikeys71

You are mistaking Bassil with Geagea when your prime minister was detained in Saudi Arabia.
    The prime minister wasn’t detained in KSA until he come out and admitted. And if he was detained against his will don’t you think the government should cease diplomatic relations with KSA for kidnapping our prime minister?? Spineless leaders is what we have.

mikeys71

mikeys71

Exactly, ma badna za3ranet in our regions. And the ze3ran are known w mesh shater Ella 3a khalto
    You just describe Aoun. Am shater Ella 3a khalto. Thank you ?