• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Sharawneh neighborhood - jaafar family vs. laf? [1 laf martyr fell]

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
@Jo I opened a similar thread about 7ay Shrawneh weeks ago but can't find it now. We can merge 2 new threads with it.

• Advertisement
  • !Aoune32

!Aoune32

The Lebanese army imposed strict security measures on Friday in Baalbek’s neighborhood of Hay al-Sharawneh after an army patrol was ambushed overnight by armed men from the Jaafar family leaving one soldier dead, the National News Agency reported.

NNA said army conscript Raouf Hassan Yazbek was shot in the chest at night on Thursday but succumbed to his wounds early today.

In a statement issued Friday, the army said it’s patrol came under heavy gunfire at around 9:41 P.M. on Thursday while passing through Hay al-Sharawneh. In conjunction an army center in Baldat al-Qasr in Hermel also came under fire and the army retaliated. Four soldiers were wounded one of whom was in a critical condition.

Tight security measure were imposed on Friday added the statement.

Investigations are ongoing to nail the assailants.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    @Jo I opened a similar thread about 7ay Shrawneh weeks ago but can't find it now. We can merge 2 new threads with it.
    Found it, among the moving chaos, it was moved to: Lebanese Non-Political >> Social, LGBT & Civil issues.

I doubt there is anything civil about it :)

I will move and merge.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Time for the LAF 2ad ma kalafet to kick these parasites asses. 2ad ma kalaf. Same as abra. Any person who even looks at the LAF should be punished. Btemro2 eyes down bet2elloun ya3tikoun l 3afye and go. These Jaafars should be punished.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    the thread heading should be

shia terrorist.....cause this was a terrorist act
    why do we call sunnis who kill LA terrorists and shia who does the same not terrorists

@Jo

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    the thread heading should be

shia terrorist.....cause this was a terrorist act
    why do we call sunnis who kill LA terrorists and shia who does the same not terrorists

@Jo
    I never called any religion or sect terrorists.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I never called any religion or sect terrorists.
    we called al assir terrorist
    and we called his movement terorirts

lets call the mohamad jaafr head of teh cell. the terrorists than

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Lebanese Army should crush these insects.
    That would teach a lesson to all idiots that the army will not sit idle against terrorists, all terrorists.

Apostate

Apostate

Your will, my hands.
    Orange Room Supporter
    we called al assir terrorist
    and we called his movement terorirts

lets call the mohamad jaafr head of teh cell. the terrorists than
    I don't think he denied the terrorist attribute from these criminals, he just doesn't agree on calling it 'shia' terrorists. It is not a religious issue.
    It is thugs being thugs, regardless of their religious background.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

The Lebanese Army should crush these insects.
    That would teach a lesson to all idiots that the army will not sit idle against terrorists, all terrorists.
    I want to see the LAF do this. :)

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think he denied the terrorist attribute from these criminals, he just doesn't agree on calling it 'shia' terrorists. It is not a religious issue.
    It is thugs being thugs, regardless of their religious background.

we called al assir, daesh and nousra and jeish 7our, sunni salafi terrorist
    we cant now, say we cant call those shia radical islamist terrorists

thats not fair

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Jean Lebbos

11 mins ·

خرج اليوم علينا أحد أقزام التحلل والتدوير السياسي الممانع المأجور سالم زهران يُفرغ سمومه بخُبث على الشاشة المنهوبة ويستشيطُ غيظاً من تصريح الرئيس المُكلف في لندن عندما دافع عن الأنفاق على الحدود واتهم نتنياهو بأنه غير جاد في موضوع السلام .
    على هذا الحقير أن يعلم أن السلام هو مطلب سبعين بالمية من اللبنانيين وأن الحرب العبثية والحرب التجارية والحرب الإعلانية والحرب الإفتراضية هي لهذا المحور الممانع للسلام .
    من قال لهذا القذر أننا لن نكون متشددين في مفاوضات السلام مع الوحش الإسرائيلي ومن قال أننا نريد أن نستمر في حالة اللا حرب واللا سلم المدمرة لهذا البلد والتي هي مُستمرة منذ سبعين عاماً ومن قال أننا ضد تدمير إسرائيل إذا توفر هذا الأمر .
    نقول لهذا المسخ الصحافي أن الرئيس سعد الحريري أصاب عندما قال أن نتنياهو غير جاد في رغبته بالسلام ونقول أيضاً أن حزب الله يتاجر فينا فهو يرفض السلام العادل ويتخذنا رهائن لمشاريع إيرانية تقوم على إرهاب المعارضين لأهداف خبيثة .
    لهؤلاء الممانعين الذين في كل إعتداء إسرائيلي يحتفظون بحق الرد منذ عقود طويلة ويضربون الجيش اللبناني بقذائف B7 ويطلقون مضادتهم الأرضية على مروحيات الجيش اللبناني عندما تريد توقيف مجرم خارج عن القانون، نقول العما بقلبكون شو كذّابين ودجّالين ومنافقين .
    #الفيدرالية_حَل

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

thats not fair
    Call them whatever you want. No one is stopping you. They ARE terrorists for attacking the army. No one disputes that.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Joseph Mikhael

ما كانت المضادات الأرضية تطلق باتجاه مروحيات الجيش اللبناني وقذائف R. B. G
    لولا لم يكن هناك رضى من اولياء أمرهم وباسوأ الاحوال غض النظر عنهم.....
    #يا_للعار

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin

thats not fair
    You can call a person terrorist of course, just not a whole religion. Come on this should not be rocket science.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Call them whatever you want. No one is stopping you. They ARE terrorists for attacking the army. No one disputes that.

i created a thread called the shia islamist terorirst
    they are shia terrorists

thats what we are discussing about

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    i created a thread called the shia islamist terorirst
    they are shia terrorists

thats what we are discussing about
    There was an earlier thread created about this...we decided to merge them. That's all there is to it. Call them whatever you want.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can call a person terrorist of course, just not a whole religion. Come on this should not be rocket science.
    lets have the thread
    the ahel al byat mohamad jafar terrorist

cause they are terrorist and shia

why did we call the sunni, ahel al sunna terrorist ????

and suddenly you have qualms calling those terrorists, ahel al bayt terrorists