• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Sharawneh neighborhood - jaafar family vs. laf? [1 laf martyr fell]

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

The ja3far clan runs into the 10s of thousands. A few hundred drug dealer thugs have taken the clan and area hostage. Kel el Shia ma3 el jeish. So for the [email protected] that want to keep harping on making this a sectarian issue, it is far from it. Al Assir was using sectarianism against other Lebanese and used weapons against the army. These guys are drug dealers that need to be done once and for all. They speak for themselves only, not the Shia and not the clans of the Bekaa.

• Advertisement
  • CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    This is a good case to legalize the damn weed and be done with their power/thuggery.

Genius

Genius

Legendary Member
    The ja3far clan runs into the 10s of thousands. A few hundred drug dealer thugs have taken the clan and area hostage. Kel el Shia ma3 el jeish. So for the [email protected] that want to keep harping on making this a sectarian issue, it is far from it. Al Assir was using sectarianism against other Lebanese and used weapons against the army. These guys are drug dealers that need to be done once and for all. They speak for themselves only, not the Shia and not the clans of the Bekaa.
    Doesn't matter if the majority supports the army. Which, at least is a questionable claim.

What matters is that The jaafar mafia cannot operate that freely and boldly without cover from its own sect. The leaders of the shia community have provided support and political cover for these criminals, perhaps for economical reasons, or electoral, and therefore should be questioned by the majority like you claim.
    At the end of the day, in any community, whatever is decided by the leaders, affect the whole base which is often also accountable.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Bas 7ake. Khalina nchouf shi protest ma3 l jeish against these parasites. 1 month ago lama l jeish 2atalo like 10 of them the familiesended up protesting and carrying on ka2ano they are a a militia.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA kicked the Israeli army out of Lebanon, but it can't bring a few hundred of their own people under control?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    HA kicked the Israeli army out of Lebanon, but it can't bring a few hundred of their own people under control?
    It is not a secret part of Hizbullah's operation relies on drug money. I'm willing to bet these people work for Hizbullah (even if latter deny it).

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

It is not a secret part of Hizbullah's operation relies on drug money. I'm willing to bet these people work for Hizbullah (even if latter deny it).
    Akide they work for HA.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    we called al assir terrorist
    and we called his movement terorirts

lets call the mohamad jaafr head of teh cell. the terrorists than
    Stop spreading false information. This is not Shia terrorism. These are just a bunch of thugs who happen to be Shia. Their motivations are not religious.

!Aoune32

!Aoune32

Stop spreading false information. This is not Shia terrorism. These are just a bunch of thugs who happen to be Shia. Their motivations are not religious.
    That doesnt mean that HA cant speak against these tools. These fools have made deals with HA. HA mabado a problem within the shia community and these big families of baalbeck are drug users and should be stopped.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why would they rely on drug money when they are being funded by Iran?
    We're talking about a group of people are willing to sacrifice their lives for their principles. A person who sends his son to the battleground is not someone who would compromise on his values.

Love him or hate him, we can't deny Nasrallah is a principled person. He's very loyal to his beliefs.

Whether we endorse his methods or not is a different issue.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That doesnt mean that HA cant speak against these tools. These fools have made deals with HA. HA mabado a problem within the shia community and these big families of baalbeck are drug users and should be stopped.
    I haven't been following this closely. Are they hashish dealers or wanted outlaws?
    Personally, I believe hashish should be legalized. It's no different than alcohol.

The Shia who is cultivating cannabis in the Bekaa is not causing more harm to the society than the Christian selling liquor in Beirut.

Let's stop it with the double standards.

Indie

Indie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If that's true, then HA would have even more reason to keep them under control.

I haven't been following this closely. Are they hashish dealers or wanted outlaws?
    Personally, I believe hashish should be legalized. It's no different than alcohol.

The Shia who is cultivating cannabis in the Bekaa is not causing more harm to the society than the Christian selling liquor in Beirut.

Let's stop it with the double standards.
    The Christian selling liquor in Beirut is not attacking army checkpoints.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

Bas 7ake. Khalina nchouf shi protest ma3 l jeish against these parasites. 1 month ago lama l jeish 2atalo like 10 of them the familiesended up protesting and carrying on ka2ano they are a a militia.
    Stop speaking out of ignorance. The people in the region are sick to death of these drug dealers. The protests that took place in the incident a while ago were because family members were killed, not just those with warrants.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Why would they rely on drug money when they are being funded by Iran?
    We're talking about a group of people are willing to sacrifice their lives for their principles. A person who sends his son to the battleground is not someone who would compromise on his values.

Love him or hate him, we can't deny Nasrallah is a person. He's very loyal to his beliefs.

Whether we endorse his methods or not is a different issue.
    I can't answer the why, you'll have to go to nearest Hizbullah field office and ask them. My guess is who says no to more funding? With all the sanctions against Iran, it makes sense to diversify sources of funding.

But Hizbullah drug operations are happening. They've been caught many times by IDF at Lebanon's southern border, or by US authorities & allies across North, South, and Central America.

Lebanon Is Protecting Hezbollah’s Cocaine Trade in Latin America
    The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/268576612_Evil_Twins_The_Crime_Terror_Nexus (download PDF)

We don't need word of mouth confirmation from Hizbullah officials to believe that they are, indeed, running a drug smuggling operation.

The drugs being smuggled into Israel, for example, are cultivated by these criminal clans. Hizbullah maintains plausible deniability by denying any ties to these groups. But I do not buy it.

theMightyRedV

theMightyRedV

The drug dealers are not HA's people. Yeh they kicked the israeli dogs out, and the takfiris too, and? why can't the army finish these thugs once and for all. Not HA's remit. Simple.

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The Christian selling liquor in Beirut is not attacking army checkpoints.
    Did the Shiite community come to their defense, though?

I wasn't justifying the violence against the army.
    I just think our law is discriminatory because it criminalizes cannabis cultivation and turns a blind eye to the sale of alcohol.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Did the Shiite community come to their defense, though?

I wasn't justifying the violence against the army.
    I just think our law is discriminatory because it criminalizes cannabis cultivation and turns a blind eye to the sale of alcohol.
    This is the law until further notice

Manifesto

Manifesto

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I can't answer the why, you'll have to go to nearest Hizbullah field office and ask them. My guess is who says no to more funding? With all the sanctions against Iran, it makes sense to diversify sources of funding.

But Hizbullah drug operations are happening. They've been caught many times by IDF at Lebanon's southern border, or by US authorities & allies across North, South, and Central America.

Lebanon Is Protecting Hezbollah’s Cocaine Trade in Latin America
    The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/268576612_Evil_Twins_The_Crime_Terror_Nexus (download PDF)

We don't need word of mouth confirmation from Hizbullah officials to believe that they are, indeed, running a drug smuggling operation.

The drugs being smuggled into Israel, for example, are cultivated by these criminal clans. Hizbullah maintains plausible deniability by denying any ties to these groups. But I do not buy it.
    Isn't this the same country that views Bin Salman as innocent?
    I don't trust any report coming out of the USA and Israel.

Their definition of crime is dictated by interests, not moral or facts.

Last edited: