• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Europe Shooting on a tram in Utrecht - 3 dead and 9 injured

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
what about the 9 others injured ?

they caught him by the way

No clue I initially read an article in Dutch translated on Google that said the man shot a woman then 4 guys who tried to help her and posted that in chat, and now found this that seems to say the same thing

A police spokesman said the following :

A police spokesman, Bernhard Jens, said a “terrorist motive” could not be excluded, but added that police were “not 100% sure” about the reason. “It could still be a domestic dispute,” he said. “We will wait for the investigation before we say more.”

Source is the article I posted above

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
No clue I initially read an article in Dutch translated on Google that said the man shot a woman then 4 guys who tried to help her and posted that in chat, and now found this that seems to say the same thing

A police spokesman said the following :

A police spokesman, Bernhard Jens, said a “terrorist motive” could not be excluded, but added that police were “not 100% sure” about the reason. “It could still be a domestic dispute,” he said. “We will wait for the investigation before we say more.”

Source is the article I posted above

lol what a load of bullcrap
family issues al
hahaha

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Take it up with the news sources and the multiple witnesses. Also you quoted the wrong post :)

Nope it was the correct post
Until we know for sure, it's a terrorist attack.
Regardless of what kind of narrative your news sources are trying to advertise.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Nope it was the correct post
Until we know for sure, it's a terrorist attack.
Regardless of what kind of narrative your news sources are trying to advertise.

Nope, it was indeed the wrong post! The post you quoted was me asking how that idiot heard about it if no one is talking about it!

Also feel free to live in your own reality until "you know for sure" lol

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Nope, it was indeed the wrong post! The post you quoted was me asking how that idiot heard about it if no one is talking about it!

Also feel free to live in your own reality until "you know for sure" lol

i'm giving you my verdict from now
no matter how hard leftist media try wrapping it up prior the elections

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
i'm giving you my verdict from now
no matter how hard leftist media try wrapping it up prior the elections

Lol it's definitely not "leftist" media! Literally all reports on this incident on all media regardless of political bias say the same thing quoting the witnesses.. the cops have not ruled out terrorism either way and it says so in the articles posted!

I'm not really sure why you are so upset if his motive turns out to be something other than terrorism... He'd still remain a disgusting piece of shit that deserves to rot in hell

By the way I initially quoted you saying it's not the same guy according to something I read on Reddit, it is actually the same guy according to multiple news reports, so you were right about that.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Lol it's definitely not "leftist" media! Literally all reports on this incident on all media regardless of political bias say the same thing quoting the witnesses.. the cops have not ruled out terrorism either way and it says so in the articles posted!

I'm not really sure why you are so upset if his motive turns out to be something other than terrorism... He'd still remain a disgusting piece of shit that deserves to rot in hell

By the way I initially quoted you saying it's not the same guy according to something I read on Reddit, it is actually the same guy according to multiple news reports, so you were right about that.

listen to yourself
witnesses ?
how the hell do they know his lifestory or what's going on in his mind.
your narrative has plenty of holes and doesn't add up.
Sorry.

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

it seems his 'family issues' were known to the autorities
the guy was some sort of a celebrity

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
listen to yourself
witnesses ?
how the hell do they know his lifestory or what's going on in his mind.
your narrative has plenty of holes and doesn't add up.
Sorry.

Are you really this idiotic? His family talked about his motives and witnesses described his actions, numerous people said he seemed to be targeting one person and everyone who tried to help her

Seriously why are you this upset over the prospect of him being a scumbag mass shooter with no political agenda?

Last edited:

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

it seems his 'family issues' were known to the autorities
the guy was some sort of a celebrity

yes because he had run ins with the law, wtf is wrong with you? you're the one who first posted about his previous issues with the law and I quoted you and said it was someone else according to what I read on Reddit then quoted you again and said you were right!

Seriously go outside for fresh air or something!

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Are you really this idiotic? His family talked about his motives and witnesses described his actions, numerous people said he seemed to be targeting one person and everyone who tried to help her

Seriously why are you this upset over the prospect him being a scumbag multi murderer with no political agenda?

All lies and hard to believe
sorry

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
At least quote a reputable source instead of this trash if you want to give credence to your argument!

your sources are random people (who may or may not exist) that 'happened' to be there according to left media you follow
let's wait till motives are released officially
w ba3dena la kel 7edes khabir