• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Europe Shooting on a tram in Utrecht - 3 dead and 9 injured

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
your sources are random people (who may or may not exist) that 'happened' to be there according to left media you follow
let's wait till motives are released officially
w ba3dena la kel 7edes khabir

Bring a single source supporting your claim and your insistence on it being absolutely terrorism that is not this unreliable rag and I will gladly say you're right!

You're actually the one who needs to wait and see, since I'm not the one insisting on his motive, I just posted an article and discussed what was reported. You're the one insisting it's wrong with bullshit rags as backup!

Le منشار

yes because he had run ins with the law, wtf is wrong with you? you're the one who first posted about his previous issues with the law and I quoted you and said it was someone else according to what I read on Reddit then quoted you again and said you were right!

Seriously go outside for fresh air or something!
ma @Skunk sar 3am bi dayee3 ya 7aram:lol:

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
There you go

guy shouted Allah Akbar
w menshar b za2eflo

Lol because hameed's sources are generally the most reliable out there ?, you were better off with jihadwatch lmao!

You really need to question why you're foaming at the mouth over the prospect of him not being politically motivated for his attack ?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
CNN: Terror threat in Utrecht downgraded after shooting suspect arrest

Dutch authorities have downgraded the terror threat level for the province of Utrecht to level 4 following the arrest of the tram shooting suspect, the National coordinator for security and Counterterrorism said on twitter.

Earlier today, officials raised the threat level to a 5 – the highest – for the entire province.

Dutch authorities said they were considering "a possible terrorist motive" for the shooting, which happened around 10:45 a.m. local time (or 5:45 a.m ET) Monday.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
JUST IN: Dutch shooting suspect has been arrested

Dutch authorities say they have caught the man suspected of opening fire on a tram in Utrecht, killing three people this morning.
Rob van Bree, the head of operations of the Central Netherlands Police, announced the news Monday.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb
the ones who drink, are the hypocrite kind (the worst kind)

Don't generalise !
there is absolutely zero benefit in this.
The worst mistake of fanatics (ISIS for ex) is that they are against everybody who is not them.
the result they lose all friends and allies and everyone becomes against them.
So don't generalise.
I have muslim friends in Lebanon who are ready to leave their bed at midnight to come help in case I need it.
How on earth can I consider them bad people ?!
Conversely look at your friends LF, they used to claim that they are protecting the christians, and under their rule the christians suffered the most.
probably you were too young to remember or you might not have been born.
My father used to tell me, during the darkest moments of the lebanese war "don't look at people as muslim vs christians, but as good people vs bad people"

Labelling people in block will lead to several things:
1- you alienate moderate people and push them to the extreme where they don't want to initially go
2- Weaken their position in front of the hardliner in their community
3- you lose potential allies or counter party with whom you can talk.

Honestly, even if you believe it deep inside you, you have every interest not to do it otherwise you would be applying is a completely dumb strategy

This perception that the community is responsible for the bad acts of few or sub community is dangerous and false and biased.
This is the mindset of extremists and fascists.
I am sure you don't want to go there :p

Ice Tea

Don't generalise !
The worst mistake of fanatics (ISIS for ex) is that they are against everybody who is not them.
So don't generalise.
I have muslim friends in Lebanon who are ready to leave their bed at midnight to come help in case I need it.
Conversely look at your friends LF, they used to claim that they are protecting the christians, and under their rule the christians suffered the most.
My father used to tell me, during the darkest moments of the lebanese war "don't look at people as muslim vs christians, but as good people vs bad people"

1- you alienate moderate people and push them to the extreme where they don't want to initially go

Honestly, even if you believe it deep inside you, you have every interest not to do it otherwise you would be applying is a completely dumb strategy

This perception that the community is responsible for the bad acts of few or sub community is dangerous and false and biased.

Are those friends of yours religious or just cultural Muslims who don't read the Quran? Because if they are the former I'm sorry to tell you, they are not really your friends. The Quaran is clear about being friends with kafirs.

!Aoune32

Are those friends of yours religious or just cultural Muslims who don't read the Quran? Because if they are the former I'm sorry to tell you, they are not really your friends. The Quaran is clear about being friends with kafirs.

halla2 byije wehed bi2elak 7eda revenge LOL

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Don't generalise !
So don't generalise.

where did i generalize ?

Besides you went completely out of context,
we're talking about muslims who drink and how deeply involved they could be practicing their religion.

i'm specifically replying to this wrong perception of yours:

Is this a true representation of the whole muslim community?
if few clown go to the street that does not mean all of the muslims agree on this message.
FYI I have muslim friends in Paris who drink alcohol while I, myself, don't.

i clearly meant the ones that do not miss a single Friday prayer, however while in your company, they drink, tricking you into believing that they're moderate.
That's where i draw the line and in your shoes i'd avoid those.
if your friends drink and don't practice that means they aren't truly muslims as i said earlier.

Look at this guy yesterday in the Netherlands, (who was previously charged for drink driving) a hypocrite
there are 2 theories currently under investigation:

1- Terror motive - excused by his religion
2- Honour killing - encouraged by his islamic beliefs

both motives are retro, retarded, justified in Islam and require some sort of a religious commitment to execute -Regardless if the guy drinks alcohol or not-

Long story short,
A drinking muslim doesn't mean he's a 'Moderate' muslim at all
he could be a lying deceitful son of a b!tch

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Bumping this thread before it dies:

2011 TV Interview with the Islamic terrorist
The islamic terrorists roam the streets of Amsterdam complaining women not following Islamic sharia rules

i'd give this girl a medal over her choice of outfit for the interview

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Utrecht tram shooting: three dead as police hunt gunman

It seems the initial witness testimony of the man targeting one woman in particular was somewhat accurate, he shot at her then the people who tried to help her.
No clue I initially read an article in Dutch translated on Google that said the man shot a woman then 4 guys who tried to help her and posted that in chat, and now found this that seems to say the same thing

A police spokesman said the following :

A police spokesman, Bernhard Jens, said a “terrorist motive” could not be excluded, but added that police were “not 100% sure” about the reason. “It could still be a domestic dispute,” he said. “We will wait for the investigation before we say more.”

Source is the article I posted above
Take it up with the news sources and the multiple witnesses. Also you quoted the wrong post :)
Nope, it was indeed the wrong post! The post you quoted was me asking how that idiot heard about it if no one is talking about it!

Also feel free to live in your own reality until "you know for sure" lol
i'm giving you my verdict from now
no matter how hard leftist media try wrapping it up prior the elections
Lol it's definitely not "leftist" media! Literally all reports on this incident on all media regardless of political bias say the same thing quoting the witnesses.. the cops have not ruled out terrorism either way and it says so in the articles posted!

I'm not really sure why you are so upset if his motive turns out to be something other than terrorism... He'd still remain a disgusting piece of shit that deserves to rot in hell

By the way I initially quoted you saying it's not the same guy according to something I read on Reddit, it is actually the same guy according to multiple news reports, so you were right about that.
Are you really this idiotic? His family talked about his motives and witnesses described his actions, numerous people said he seemed to be targeting one person and everyone who tried to help her

Seriously why are you this upset over the prospect of him being a scumbag mass shooter with no political agenda?

Here's a refresher Mr @Skunk! Try not to be so dense in the future! Did not spin anything I literally quoted an article and you started raging left and right for some unknown reason like it's unfathomable to you that someone would go on a shooting spree for reasons other than political motivation.

They are actually still looking for a motive according to recent reports, and while it is looking more likely to be terrorism, it's not entirely accurate to claim it with no backup. If the Dutch police are not backing it up completely with them leading the investigation I don't understand how a random nobody on an online forum can.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
if they dont shoot
they push and kill them

Migrants pushed three 16-year-old Germans in front of train – mainstream media covered up the murders
By EMMA R. 3 February 2019

FacebookTwitterPrintMore56.5K

Three young boys were pushed onto the rails at the Nürnberg S-train station Frankenstadion end of January. Two of them were ran over by the oncoming train and killed.
German mainstream media spoke deceitfully of “Germans”, in order to cloak a migration background. Furthermore drivel about “accident” and “tragedy” was put out there, and the three 16 year old’s “fell” onto the rails.
The Nürnberg News respectfully called the first offender that was arrested a “young man”.
The Süddeutsche newspaper suggested that a fight between the youths had just taken a “tragic end”. Three 16 year olds were “falling” on the rails and were “caught by the train and ran over and killed”.
Even the Bavarian Rundfunk was of the opinion that the three Germans “fell” on the tracks:
“On Friday night, the two youths got into an argument with two other 17 year old youths at the Nürnberg S-train station Frankenstadion. All in all three 16 year old youths fell onto the train tracks during the argument.”
The next morning, BR Online described the double murder as an “accident”, by which “three men” after a fight “fell onto the train tracks”.
The Franken television channel even titled the murderous events as a “S-Train Disaster”. After a row the two victims “fell onto the train tracks” and were “killed by the nearing train”.
But on Monday morning BILD uncovered the bone hard truth: the murderers, who pushed the three German boys onto the rails, were a Turk and a Greek who were merely born in Germany.
The two victims, Luca and Frederic came from Heroldsberg. On Friday night they were visiting the Nürnberg dance club “Nightlife” and around midnight they wanted to ride home on the train.
At the train station, after meeting a third friend, they got into an argument with the migrants. According to the police, the fight started due to a ridiculously inane reason, which led to a highly aggressive reaction by the two offenders.
Surveillance footage proves that it was pure intent to push the three onto the rails, since the train had already been approaching the station at roughly 80 km/h.
Since that train usually does not stop at that station, it ran over Luca and Frederic at full speed. The boys didn’t stand a chance, and they were both killed instantly. Their friend could barely make it back out.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
if they dont shoot
they push and kill them

Migrants pushed three 16-year-old Germans in front of train – mainstream media covered up the murders
By EMMA R. 3 February 2019

FacebookTwitterPrintMore56.5K

Three young boys were pushed onto the rails at the Nürnberg S-train station Frankenstadion end of January. Two of them were ran over by the oncoming train and killed.
German mainstream media spoke deceitfully of “Germans”, in order to cloak a migration background. Furthermore drivel about “accident” and “tragedy” was put out there, and the three 16 year old’s “fell” onto the rails.
The Nürnberg News respectfully called the first offender that was arrested a “young man”.
The Süddeutsche newspaper suggested that a fight between the youths had just taken a “tragic end”. Three 16 year olds were “falling” on the rails and were “caught by the train and ran over and killed”.
Even the Bavarian Rundfunk was of the opinion that the three Germans “fell” on the tracks:
“On Friday night, the two youths got into an argument with two other 17 year old youths at the Nürnberg S-train station Frankenstadion. All in all three 16 year old youths fell onto the train tracks during the argument.”
The next morning, BR Online described the double murder as an “accident”, by which “three men” after a fight “fell onto the train tracks”.
The Franken television channel even titled the murderous events as a “S-Train Disaster”. After a row the two victims “fell onto the train tracks” and were “killed by the nearing train”.
But on Monday morning BILD uncovered the bone hard truth: the murderers, who pushed the three German boys onto the rails, were a Turk and a Greek who were merely born in Germany.
The two victims, Luca and Frederic came from Heroldsberg. On Friday night they were visiting the Nürnberg dance club “Nightlife” and around midnight they wanted to ride home on the train.
At the train station, after meeting a third friend, they got into an argument with the migrants. According to the police, the fight started due to a ridiculously inane reason, which led to a highly aggressive reaction by the two offenders.
Surveillance footage proves that it was pure intent to push the three onto the rails, since the train had already been approaching the station at roughly 80 km/h.
Since that train usually does not stop at that station, it ran over Luca and Frederic at full speed. The boys didn’t stand a chance, and they were both killed instantly. Their friend could barely make it back out.

But German killed off all their Jews.