Should Bassil's opposition in FPM launch a new democratic modern party?

Should Bassil's opposition in FPM launch a new democratic modern party?

• Yes

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Given Bassil's non-democratic appointment and his actions to shore up his reign as a King-for-life for the FPM of tomorrow after Aoun retires, and given the dissatisfaction regarding the manipulation of the internal elections and his controlling all posts within FPM, and given that Aoun has not stepped in to curb Bassil's practices but has rather enabled him further, given all of that and more... Has the idea of working from within to reform FPM become futile and a waste of time? Is it time to cut your losses and launch a new democratic modern party and use your efforts there instead of wasting it on the hope that you can reform FPM from within?

Please vote yes/no and add some comments to explain your views.

• Advertisement
  • J_Raad1450

J_Raad1450

I vote for start a new party.
    It is said that a president is appointment for the largest christian party that prides itself on anti-feudalism. It is a shame!

LF make sure to open your doors wide open for fresh waves of new cadres.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    No they can improve and bonify thing in FPM not from outside. Stop partition, time to be one for all and all for one.

Stop bad propaganda

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    No they can improve and bonify thing in FPM not from outside. Stop partition, time to be one for all and all for one.

Stop bad propaganda
    The bad actions are done by Bassil. This is not propaganda this can be one manifestation of a series of bad decisions taken over several years.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    His opposition is worst than him

It's like in Syria.

Ra7 bachar. Ejjettttt Daesh

Enssaaaa ya foufiiii

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    The bad actions are done by Bassil. This is not propaganda this can be one manifestation of a series of bad decisions taken over several years.
    Time will tell us. A younsaf aou youhane.
    Wait and see, participate and don't throw on him stones anymore coz he will construct a house as Ghandi done. Lol

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    His opposition is worst than him

It's like in Syria.

Ra7 bachar. Ejjettttt Daesh

Enssaaaa ya foufiiii
    You just told me "someone" will be starting a new party. Does this someone agree with Bassil or oppose him?

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You just told me "someone" will be starting a new party. Does this someone agree with Bassil or oppose him?
    better to have a parallel institution :) to Tayyar. In case

I am relaxed about it , you should to hehehehe

Anyone who drops of gives up from Bassil,will find a good alternative , it's like a complimentary structure

In the next few weeks it will take more shape. But not in opposing it critiquing Bassil or Tayyar. Just a pro general structure.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Splintering the party into small fragments is never a solution.
    Following a bad party from bad to worse should not be an option. :)
    All of these are options that one has to weigh for years now working from within has been winnig but that strategy is not helping and Bassil has succeeded in installing himself as king!

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    better to have a parallel institution :) to Tayyar. In case

I am relaxed about it , you should to hehehehe

Anyone who drops of gives up from Bassil,will find a good alternative , it's like a complimentary structure

In the next few weeks it will take more shape. But not in opposing it critiquing Bassil or Tayyar. Just a pro general structure.
    This is just difference in semantics and tactics... You are advocating a new party a d suggesting as an alternative to FPMers against Bassil. Same thing

Hameed

Hameed

Hezeb el baath el bassili, shaklo neweh ye7koum 99% for 35 years? :D

Hameed

Hameed

ba3den ya abou el zouz lesh mafina nshuf meen sawat 3a shu, lesh all your polls are discrete ?

Impera

Impera

Shamel Roukoz's interview is this Tuesday. I don't have high hopes at all but let's wait and see.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Shamel Roukoz's interview is this Tuesday. I don't have high hopes at all but let's wait and see.
    He's gonna finally talk! :) that deserves its own thread!
    For a long time I heard positive things about a man that has never said a word in publkc or taken a public stance on issues. I will watch it :)

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Don't count on Shamel. He should not be Tayyar or even Tayyar affiliate.
    I am that Shamel stay a whole national personality not Hezbieh dayka.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    He's gonna finally talk! :) that deserves its own thread!
    For a long time I heard positive things about a man that has never said a word in publkc or taken a public stance on issues. I will watch it :)
    I smell also bad sent from your words ya zouzou.

Impera

Impera

on what TV?

i doubt it is true!!
    Ya latif maykoun Jesus Christ incarnate!? :D

It is true, he's appearing on FTV on the morning show 3alam l saba7.

Just kidding, on OTV tuesday 9:30 with Jean Aziz.

L

lebanese1

Legendary Member
    Ya latif maykoun Jesus Christ incarnate!? :D

It is true, he's appearing on FTV on the morning show 3alam l saba7.

Just kidding, on OTV tuesday 9:30 with Jean Aziz.
    no brahim kanaan will be the guest this tuesday.