Question Should Justice League be banned like Wonder Woman because of Gal Gadot

Should Justice League be banned

• No

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
    Why should entertainments be banned? Justice League is a Hollywood comic-book adapted movie, just like Wonder Woman, it has nothing to do with Israel. If one of the actors is an Israeli how is that a problem? Are we supporting any Israeli product by showing it? No because this is Hollwyood. I think people should get a say in this, why should they ban the movie and force everyone not to see it? We should get the freedom to chose to see it or not. Alot of Lebanese are fans of the Justice League and the DC Comics movies, it's quite unfair to ban it. Why not warn the people about the movie and why we should not see it and let the final decision go to us? Banning it or not i really don't see how that would make any difference at all.

Why should entertainments be banned? Justice League is a Hollywood comic-book adapted movie, just like Wonder Woman, it has nothing to do with Israel. If one of the actors is an Israeli how is that a problem? Are we supporting any Israeli product by showing it? No because this is Hollwyood. I think people should get a say in this, why should they ban the movie and force everyone not to see it? We should get the freedom to chose to see it or not. Alot of Lebanese are fans of the Justice League and the DC Comics movies, it's quite unfair to ban it. Why not warn the people about the movie and why we should not see it and let the final decision go to us? Banning it or not i really don't see how that would make any difference at all.
    ^This! If they going to ban justice league because of the inclusion of Gal Gadot ...they might as well ban 98% of hollywood movies including Disney, which now is home to Marvel and Star Wars since Disney doesnt only include israeli actors but actually supports Israel.

Im not saying im supporting banning any movie but by their logic, this is what needs to be done ...so either apply it to everytjing or dont apply it at all

Raficoo

It's pretty obvious it's unofficially banned, a few theaters here had it listed online for Nov 16 release, but then all of them suddenly removed their listings with no trace of the movie to be found in the movies showing now or anywhere in the "coming soon" section.

LVV

It's pretty obvious it's unofficially banned, a few theaters here had it listed online for Nov 16 release, but then all of them suddenly removed their listings with no trace of the movie to be found in the movies showing now or anywhere in the "coming soon" section.
    F...the government....F..this country...F....HA and Raed Khoury .....F
    .....Bunch of Retarded People
    Cinemacity
    Film not mentioned on coming movies
    These guys make me vomit
    Pollution No Jobs People kill each other’s in the streets
    Driving like Crazy People
    Poverty and Refugees and political crisis and we ban a movie allowed in Many Arab countries
    I respect and love PMA a lot but this is a black moment and a very big mistake in his presidency.
    I will vote for FPM but I m cursing them on this in the same time

Last edited:
    F...the government....F..this country...F....HA and Raed Khoury .....F
    .....Bunch of Retarded People
    Cinemacity
    Film not mentioned on coming movies
    These guys make me vomit
    Pollution No Jobs People kill each other’s in the streets
    Driving like Crazy People
    Poverty and Refugees and political crisis and we ban a movie allowed in Many Arab countries
    I respect and love PMA a lot but this is a black moment and a very big mistake in his presidency.
    I will vote for FPM but I m cursing them on this in the same time
    Hezbollah taking control of Lebanon: A myth or a fact? | The Orange Room - Lebanon's number one discussion forums

vegojimbo

cineklik shows it as being released on November 30.