• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Should the WESTERN countries fear the spread of Islam ?

theMightyRedV

Western countries should change their immigration policies. No one should be able to enter anymore. Enough is Enough. You have thousands upon thousands in Western countries who actually hate the country they are in. You see it all around Australia. They hate the country they are in, they live like animals same as back home and then if you tell them lakeina if you hate the country so much go back he tells you ana Australian mate. They have no concept of the word nor do they know what it means.
Give urself an uppercut ya parrot. Everythings black and white with you. All your priests like Pell molest boys too mahak. Muppet.

Le منشار

D

Deleted member 73465

هل هناك أكثر من هكذا أرهاب واضح وصريح من عبّاد الصليب ؟
I am not sure why u use these terms as if u or one of ur surrounding is an extremist. We adore the crucifix yes . We know it bothers u.

And to reply to ur cheap post, as most of ur posts actually, the western countries have constitutions that clearly protect human rights. And if you consider them not fit for your high values, why don’t u stay in ur country and practice ur high values which we know many of them

D

Deleted member 73465

Europeans are so racist!!!!1! They hate us because we're brown and not because we are serial rapists and violent criminals followers of a sick death cult ?

Finns Launch Petition to Deport Migrant Rapists Amid Sex Crime Wave

'Most convicted rapists in Sweden foreign'

2015–16 New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany - Wikipedia

Islamic terrorism in Europe - Wikipedia
Stop victimising yourself. Just pay taxes and follow the rule of law . And stop abusing the system or changing the law. Many Muslims thrived and were given huge opportunities to shine whether in the US or Europe or Australia. No hate. It’s just in ur head . Stop acting like a victim. It is in ur DNA.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The main question is should the immigration policies be tailored to people's sentiment rather than merit. I believe merit is much more pragmatic and progressive than sentiment.
I understand the resentment from people in the West who opened their borders to people from disenfranchised countries, only to find out later that integration is not to be taken for granted and it's actually very difficult to achieve, if impossible for certain communities.
However, the US is not Hungary or Italy, it's an empire that has a responsibility in keeping its immigration policies smart enough to see beyond sentiment and reactionary decisions.

If you want to talk about Muslim immigrants as a specific example, then the debate would be different. But in general, I still think right wing ideas like that should be avoided.

The topic of immigration is very wide and complex. There are so many factors involved. It's beyond the scope of a single forum post. That's why I'd rather not get into it.

I simply wanted to extract from the topic, and comment on, a single statement you made; and, point out that it is possible for people to hate a country and still move to it for economic reasons.

Someone like you might not be able to do such a thing; therefore, it might be difficult for you to imagine. We tend to project our own states of mind on others. That's how honest people get fooled by manipulators, for example. They project their own honesty on others, and trust them, not realizing the deception until it is too late and they are faced with the concrete facts.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I believe all administrations have been more pragmatic, responsible and safe in their immigration policies, which is their absolute sovereign right. Unfortunately though, policy making is obviously not your forte, maybe border patrol lieutenant with a shotgun and a dog is more suitable. I'd take that job any day myself.

Border patrol lieutenant, yes. But without a shotgun and surely not a dog. He might hurt himself with a shotgun, as for the dog, he might get bored at some point from his repetitive rhetoric and I'm afraid the devil might tempt him to bite him. And we do not want that. I suggest you give him a pair or binoculars, just like what Sami boy suggested, and everyone will be fine and safe.

!Aoune32

Give urself an uppercut ya parrot. Everythings black and white with you. All your priests like Pell molest boys too mahak. Muppet.

Give enta yourself an uppercut. :)
ka2ano fer2ane ma3e hawde l priests. Immigration should be stopped and those who don't want to be in the country returned. what does Pell got to do with immigration exactly, maba3ref?

!Aoune32

I think most of the racist sectarian Lebanese scum, [] who personify and epitomize racism and sectarianism, have no idea of where the world is heading to. No one can stop immigration, no matter how tight the rules will be. And if the immigrants who have entered wants to make it hard, they will start having minimum ten kids per couple regardless of economic class. Stopping immigration will be like stop the flow of oxygen. At least, there is legal immigration presently. When the ancestors of white Australians and the British invaded 1/3 of the world and enslaved other nations and plundered, they didn't think of it as illegal immigration back then. So why should others care if they are legally migrating?

Immigration can be stopped and actually some should be kicked out from the countries they live in. They have no respect for the country nor for the laws in the country. You have some who lives in their ghettos same as how they live back home. You come to a country to better yourself and have a good life not to live the same way i.e like shit as how you did back home and just bludge off the government. They come here plague the country with their 10 children and 3 wives and then complain about the country.

!Aoune32

I agree
most importantly, they should review their policies concerning child welfare (for example, welfare allows 1 child, after that welfare is provided based on tax contribution)
I mean how would you spread such a religion ? who in his sane mind would convert to Islam ?

Look at the Syrian refugees in Lebanon,
while living like shit, they're baby making machines, the UN pays them for every child. God knows where the money is going, but what we know for sure is that the kids are gone working on their streets at the age of 5 to feed and support their jobless parents fulfilling their religious duties

كتاب النكاح
(11)

باب كَرَاهِيَةِ تَزْوِيجِ الْعَقِيمِ ‏.

أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ خَالِدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا الْمُسْتَلِمُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، عَنْ مَنْصُورِ بْنِ زَاذَانَ، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ قُرَّةَ، عَنْ مَعْقِلِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، قَالَ جَاءَ رَجُلٌ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ إِنِّي أَصَبْتُ امْرَأَةً ذَاتَ حَسَبٍ وَمَنْصِبٍ إِلاَّ أَنَّهَا لاَ تَلِدُ أَفَأَتَزَوَّجُهَا فَنَهَاهُ ثُمَّ أَتَاهُ الثَّانِيَةَ فَنَهَاهُ ثُمَّ أَتَاهُ الثَّالِثَةَ فَنَهَاهُ فَقَالَ ‏ "‏ تَزَوَّجُوا الْوَلُودَ الْوَدُودَ فَإِنِّي مُكَاثِرٌ بِكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

The Book of Marriage

(11)
Chapter: It Is Disliked To Marry One Who Is Infertile

Narrated Ma'qil bin Yasar:
It was narrated that Ma'qil bin Yasar said: "A man came to the Messenger of Allah and said: 'I have found a woman who is from a good family and of good status, but she does not bear children, should I marry her?' He told him not to. Then he came to him a second time and he told him not to (marry her). Then he came to him a third time and he told him not to (marry her), then he said: 'Marry the one who is fertile and loving, for I will boast of your great numbers.'"

The stuff you see in the Western world is outrageous. :)

!Aoune32

I can imagine it, and it happens all the time. They hate the country, its people, and their values, but they love the economic opportunities.

Most of them come to the country just to bludge off the government and the incentives that the gov has in place. If you look at the muslim populace in Australia they are about 3-5% of the population maybe less. A high amount of them are not employed and on welfare. They have 4-6 children and keep on raking in welfare checks from the gov. They have no incentive to work nor do they have to if they are receiving money from the gov. You talk to anyone of them they will say to you that Australia heik w heik.... most hate living here and only do so because they have no means of living back home.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What's your opinion?

There will never be a good solution, and things will most probably get worse, as long as the right questions are not being asked, and the real culprits are not being exposed.

For a start, it might be useful, when we talk about "the Western countries" to make a clear distinction between Western governance, and Western societies. Those are now 2 entities that have become so distinct from each others that one has become a direct oppressor of the other, who serves as tool and victim. This distinction here, is the crux of the matter in this debate. And you're a French, so you understand well the meaning of the expression "pas d'amalgammes". (Yes it works this way too)

Actually it's fairly simple. All one has to do is picture himself trying to solve a criminal case. First step would be to start posting on a white board, the different groups/actors involved and/or related to the case, then start making the different links between them.

It doesn't take much before you realize that all trouble makers from all borders are directly and/or indirectly linked/related to each others and to converging sources.

Your quest starts by then to bare fruits, the moment you begin to get some idea about who is creating mass emigration, and forcing it on both the immigrant and the society he is injected into, how tensions are induced then exacerbated and what end game behind all this.

And a word of friendly advice: Do not listen too much the bigots, from both sides. Few of them are heinous and malicious, but the wide majority are victims of their own fears, exacerbated by years of deception. And although they might be honest in their feeling, however, they are miles and miles away from the big picture. They are usually stuck at the molecular level, driven by the passion of chemistry, and can't manage to understand you, when you try and speak about the ecosystem as a whole, where the cause of the infection resides. And the worst of it all, is that you might hurt their feelings.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let's spice it up a little.

Watch this video, and ask yourself a simple question: Who is the culprit and where should anger and efforts be directed to.
PS: I think I spotted the Aussie killer of the New Zealand attack at minute 6.00 (Not sure but he very much looks like him)

The Kalergi Plan - White Genocide?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

We got to a point where a misplaced bag of potatoes can lead to shutting down airports, train stations, evacuate governmental institutions and corporate buildings.
If Western countries and governments claim that they don't already fear the spread of Islam, then they're LIARS

Resign

Orange Room Supporter

Adil Kayani, 35, was left red-faced when an EasyJet steward barged in on him while he was sat on the loo, with his trousers around his ankles.

theMightyRedV

Most of them come to the country just to bludge off the government and the incentives that the gov has in place. If you look at the muslim populace in Australia they are about 3-5% of the population maybe less. A high amount of them are not employed and on welfare. They have 4-6 children and keep on raking in welfare checks from the gov. They have no incentive to work nor do they have to if they are receiving money from the gov. You talk to anyone of them they will say to you that Australia heik w heik.... most hate living here and only do so because they have no means of living back home.
says a one eyed ouwatje

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I don't embrace this message, but the idea is that the majority should not have prejudice on the minorities simply because they are minorities.
And since the majority is a majority which means the power is in their hand they should do the effort to protect the minorities.
This is the message I understand, but it is not well addressed, it is more as a blame.
Of course we can't blame the white people because they are white and majority, both communities SHOULD work together for better coexistence and better future.

theMightyRedV

Got anything worth sharing to counter the points he raised rather than the usual ad hominem?
His statement checks out outside of Australia as well.
I was born and bred in Sydney and have seen enough good Muslims and Christian Lebanese and enough scum Lebanese Muslim and Christians. His statement is totally biased, bigoted, and sectarian, and applies to wahabi inclined muslims. The majority of Lebanese Muslims in Australia are law abiding citizens. Yes there are bad apples, but to label this and associate it with Islam is piss weak from the keyboard warrior.