1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should Ziad Doueiri be arrested for visiting Israel?

Discussion in 'Lebanese Politics and Breaking News' started by SeaAb, Sep 11, 2017.

?
  1. Yes

2. No

3. Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Tayyar9

Tayyar9 Well-Known Member

7%
    Khaye tla3 7arib ma7alon kenet. 7ech teb3at wled el 3alam yi mouto 3al fade. The objective of the mision was to remove terrorists from Lebanon and know the fate of the soldiers. Mission accomplished. Would we have preferred to kill every last one of them, yes. But that doesn't make it any less an achievement.

2. Tayyar9

7%
    So what should we do with the refugees? If we make peace with Israel?

3. Tayyar9

7%
    Where did you see FPMers criticise the parents of the soldiers? Are you serious or 3am tetmaniak? Try to be a bit objective in your posts

4. kmarthe

kmarthe Legendary Member
    Staff Member

100%
    I don't want anything. all what I said is that the existing boycott law needs to be updated because the world has changed and interactions between the people from every corner of the globe has become very easy. That needs to be and can be done independently of the peace with Israel. I don't understand why my idea is very hard to grasp?!?! :confused:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  5. eLad

eLad Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

100%
    go to the south, open tinder, and start swiping right :p

• Like Like x 3
  6. Impera

Impera Active Member

56%
    Why are you always grumpy dude? Chill, life is good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. joseph_lubnan

joseph_lubnan Legendary Member

100%
    Check with the authorities first, I think it may not be legal to swipe right on an Israeli. :)

8. joseph_lubnan

100%
    Because you are asking for Tattbeee3 :)

9. joseph_lubnan

100%
    Since Russia and the Islamic Republic of Iran are in an ongoing Tattbeeee3 with Israel on the Syrian issue, perhaps the ministers of Islamic Resistance In Lebanon can propose a negotiation project in the government to negotiate with Israel for shebaa and kfarshooba, like HA also is negotiating with Daesh and Nusra to achieve victories there. They can get Russian help on that just like they are getting Russian help in Syria.

10. Noborders

Noborders Legendary Member

100%
    Lets be honest with ourselves here.. there is a considerable number of Lebanese who do not see in the Zionist state as an enemy.. Actually they look to Israel as an potential ally in the region but understand very well this is not possible due to many known factors that you all know of..

Beside.. peace with the Zionist is everything but peace.. so what kind of hell-peace are you guys talking about?
    Excuse my vulgar language here but peace with the Zionist state means literally to be taken from behind while you not even resisting it .. so I guess some people would just love to bend down..

Put it in your thick head.. Israel wasn't created by the powerful western nations to be a peaceful neighboring country .. that is not the purpose of it and will never be!

As for visiting the so called Israel.. I think it should be allowed depending on the nature of these visits..
    Lebanese nuns and priests for example can already visit Jerusalem on certain time of the year.. so maybe the Lebanese gov should take it a bit further and allow anybody to go and visit Jerusalem through Jordan or something..

I would love to visit Al Aqsa and Beyt Lahm and I'm sure many Lebanese would love to visit these places too.

I Don't even understand why the Arab governments made it against the law to visit Al Quds..
    even if the land is under occupation it shouldn't stop the Muslims from visiting Masjeed al Aqsa they should actually go at every possible opportunity and even make a big fight out of this but sadly traitor faggots are ruling our nations who are willing to do anything to bend down for the West.

anyway back to the topic :D :p in my opinion if this ziad whatever visited so called Israel for business purpose with "Israeli's" then there should be a law against that and he should be prosecuted.

11. owsum

owsum New Member

97%
    @kmarthe

Let me clarify a couple of things for you:
    • We were initially told that our kidnapped soldiers had been killed and their bodies were hidden "somewhere" in these wide jurds. This would become our government's conjecture, but there wasn't much that they could do with such vague information.
    • It was reported that only a few ISIS members still know their exact location, and this made their lives extremely valuable. Keeping the fire going in such case doesn't seem like a good option. We could have slaughtered them all, losing more soldiers, and living with the fact that we could never know the fate of the kidnapped soldiers. They had to negotiate.
    • The pact included that ISIS have agreed to point us to the spot where they buried our soldiers in a condition that we provide them and their relatives (a total of 670, about 300 of them were armed ISIS fighters) a safe passage outside of Lebanon and this is what happened.
    Now, you can argue that we could have killed them after we found the bodies, which is kinda lame, but that ain't possible anyways, because first of all, we cannot just "kill" 300 armed fighters, they will defend themselves for sure, resulting in causalties in both sides, and risking the death of the civilians. If we decided to bomb the buses, their families will be dead too. The United States of America itself stated that it prevented from striking the ongoing buses because it contained civilians, women and children. Doing this ourselves will never be endorsed by anyone, neither the media, nor the international community.

Whatever methods of transportation or other luxurious facilities that were provided to them shouldn't be any of our concerns. If you still have revengeful feelings you can rest assured that these terrorist didn't have a good end.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  12. Muki

Muki Well-Known Member
    Orange Room Supporter

11%
    Whatever you want.

13. Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat Member
    Orange Room Supporter

61%
    Because it is not even an idea, let alone trying to grasp it. In order to revise the laws, which boycott economic exchange with the "enemy", the enemy in the law should change to a friend.

Here is the law

المادّة 285، التي تنصّ في بندها الأول على الآتي: القانون اللبنانيّ

"يعاقَب بالحبس سنةً على الأقلّ، وبغرامةٍ لا تنقص عن 200 ألف ليرة لبنانية، كلُّ لبناني، وكلُّ شخصٍ ساكنٍ لبنانَ، أقدم، أو حاول أن يُقْدم، مباشرةً، أو بواسطة شخصٍ مستعار، على صفقة تجارية، أو أيّ صفقةِ شراءٍ أو بيعٍ أو مقايضةٍ مع أحد رعايا العدو، أو مع شخصٍ ساكنٍ أرضَ العدوّ."

حملة المقاطعة: تساؤلات حول ملابسات "توقيف" دويري و"محاكمته"

Now it is your turn to explain your point about the law, precisely what do you want to do, 1- change the law to allow economic exchange with the enemy or change the enemy to a friend so that you may be able to allow for economic exchange?

14. Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

100%
    This part of the law is not the part that anyone is concerned about amending.
    This part of the law, is about not having commercial ties with the enemy.
    This is not related to the event that constitutes the topic of this thread.

We know that all you're concerned by, is fighting any kind of boycott to Israel , and anything related to BDS.
    We're seeing you coming from miles away...Fa Bala Tazekeh...Sheyfeenik W Sheyfin 3a Trazik Kteer
    Long thing short...Ou3a Etto2eh W Tmouteh...Because this part is here to stay and is not even debatable :)

15. manifesto

manifesto Active Member

68%
    Yet, you have no shame calling Syria, the very country that plotted bombings in Lebanon and whose policy depends on causing sectarian strife in the country, a "friend". You have the nerve to call Iran an ally, while it uses Lebanon as a stage for its proxy wars.

The 3antariet will unfortunately have to remain min wara el shesheh, until Hizbullah supporters grasp the concept of "freedom of expression".

Shalom!

16. Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat Member
    Orange Room Supporter

61%
    You should have bothered to read the article since it actually speaks from within the core topic of this thread.
    As for my position regarding boycott, I never did hide where I stand, so do not speak like I am masquerading my position concerning, peace with Israel, economic exchange with Israel, and a resolution to the dispute over refugees and territories by negotiations. I am not hiding. I am speaking loud. So, do not speak like you discovered something.

17. Abou Sandal

Orange Room Supporter

100%
    Like I said...3antariyet.Jame3et رابطة أصدقاء إسرائيل ..Cowards and or traitors, hiding behind "peace and love" and other lame slogans and "freedom of speech". But at the end of the day, failed citizens and unpatriotic renegades, in constant search for a pretext, a rhetoric, a narrative, no matter how lousy it is, just to justify their sorry selves.

18. Abou Sandal

Orange Room Supporter

100%
    Your attempt to sneak the BDS and economic exchange debate into this topic, then jump from there on to try and picture the only solution to prevent future incidents like the one object of this thread, would be by befriending Israel, is not only lame, but shows the level of delusion and narcissism you reached, by just thinking for a nano second, that you're addressing such a weak audience. And I'm not even talking about your insistent sneaky attempt at preying or putting words in people's mouth.

Like I said before...Your futile working methods on this forum byeswo Noss 2ersh...Besides, they are from an outdated age...You are too easy to dismiss...That's not funny :)

19. Mighty Goat

Mighty Goat Member
    Orange Room Supporter

61%
    were you looking at yourself in the mirror when you got this thought or were you just taking a selfie.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Abou Sandal

Orange Room Supporter

100%
    Nope, Just contemplating your style and methodology :)