• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

SMS TO LEBANON: Which website you use?

Mar1K

to use alfa you gotta have an alfa number or access to any alfa number to register.

www.alfa.com.lb

the same thing with mtc touch

flex.mtctouch.com.lb i guess...

Inanna

Mar1K said:
to use alfa you gotta have an alfa number or access to any alfa number to register.

www.alfa.com.lb

the same thing with mtc touch

flex.mtctouch.com.lb i guess...
the mtc link is not correct!
and for those living in lebanon, the 10$/100sms card is the best solution from mtc!

Pavatraviotavik

ALFA and MTC can't work for those who live outside Lebanon like me.

I registered to MTC and activated my account and now I can log in but once I log in I don't have any access to send SMS. Before I log in, there's s link "send free WEB to SMS" but after I log in , this link disappear (I think because I live outside Lebanon).

For those who live outside Lebanon, which website we can use?

RamitallicA

Legendary Member
Pavatraviotavik said:
ALFA and MTC can't work for those who live outside Lebanon like me.

I registered to MTC and activated my account and now I can log in but once I log in I don't have any access to send SMS. Before I log in, there's s link "send free WEB to SMS" but after I log in , this link disappear (I think because I live outside Lebanon).

For those who live outside Lebanon, which website we can use?

www.yoofi.com

...............................................................................................................

Carlutchi

Rami FPM said:
:logo: http://www.flex.mtctouch.com.lb only for internet explorer... can't log in from mozilla fire fox...
60 sms / month :logo:

This is what i got when i tried to send sms from this site !

"Dear customer, our promotional period for non-mtc touch customers has come to an end.
Accordingly, you will not be able to use our SMS-based services anymore.
"

dayana

I usually use the alfa, but it gets reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy slow at night. C exasperant en fin de compte. But it is usually reliable

ourjouwan

I use www.moursel.com
it's not totally free, but is has very low prices and it has a worldwide coverage.
i use it to send to any mobile at any country.
100 sms costs only 5$ and you get free sms when registering or inviting friends.