• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

So, you think most terror attacks in Europe are committed by Muslims?

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Its amazing how you fail to make any sense at all. Its like you dont even have to try. It just flows naturally huh?

You are dellusional mate and have been crapping this whole thread. Its the cia and jews and christians but not the muslims. You cant handle the truth. J abizeid is the copy paste queen of the forum. In the age of internet The whole world understands islam. The news is everywhere and we want change not crap. Changing islam and the book. Its the only solution other than extermination.

Impera

LOL for real?

And all the plantation owners in the southern States were Jews too?

Jews dominated the entire business of slavery.

They were mighty powerful in the Brazilian market.

In Suriname, they owned plantations with Hebrew names like Machanayim, Nachamu, and Goshen etc.

Jewish historian Dr. Cecil Roth wrote that the slave revolts in parts of South America “were largely directed against Jews, as being the greatest slave-holders of the region.”

In the US, Plantation supply and the marketing of slave-produced goods like cotton, sugar, and tobacco were the sectors in which the largest Jewish fortunes were to be found. They controlled insane amounts of land in the South. The Cohen family reportedly owned millions of acres in Texas alone.

Rabbi and historian Dr. Bertram Korn wrote: “Jews participated in every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless blacks.”

The profits from their slavery-based enterprises helped finance Jewish community development, built synagogues, homes, schools, businesses, and institutions, and in many untold ways enriched their lives.

In his 1983 book "Jews and Judaism in the United States", Rabbi Marc Raphael said: "in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.”

Jewish Encyclopedia: “The cotton-plantations in many parts of the South were wholly in the hands of the Jews, and as a consequence slavery found its advocates among them.”

Alabama appointed Jewish merchant Mayer Lehman (founder of the giant, and now defunct, Lehman Brothers investment bank) as cotton agent for the state! This put Lehman in charge of managing the state’s chief asset—a million-bale annual cotton crop—as well as the state’s 435 000 enslaved Africans.

Universal Jewish Encyclopedia says "In New York City alone, “80 percent of all retail, and 90 percent of all wholesale clothing firms, were owned by Jews. In the rest of the country, 75 per cent of the clothing companies were Jewish, and most of them were controlled by Jews.”

The House of Rothschild for example, a lot of their income did not just come from financing wars, revolutions and bloodshed but from the sale of cotton cloth manufactured at the factories of England— cotton that came direct from the colonial plantations of the “New World.”

Under sharecropping, Black ex-slaves became rent-paying tenants, renting under the worst possible terms. But the critical foundation of this scheme was the enactment of crop-lien laws, under which the merchant supplied critical necessities to the sharecropper on credit but took collateral in the form of the sharecropper’s future crop. This gave the local merchants, many of whom were Jewish, the central role in enforcing this new form of Black slavery (also called debt peonage). Most Blackfarmers under this system quickly found themselves hopelessly in debt.

Merchants took liens on the farms and soon took the farms. The merchants as lien holders came into possession of many plantations, and the Black man was returned to virtual slavery.

As for the Whites, only 5% of Whites owned slaves, the rest of them hated it because they couldn't compete against free labor.

Impera

You are dellusional mate and have been crapping this whole thread. Its the cia and jews and christians but not the muslims. You cant handle the truth. J abizeid is the copy paste queen of the forum. In the age of internet The whole world understands islam. The news is everywhere and we want change not crap. Changing islam and the book. Its the only solution other than extermination.

Ironically, your username is Lebanon for Everybody.

As for Islam, your are delusion mate. All the videos you see on the Internet of stirred up, angry Muslims, they're not actual Muslims. They're tanned CIA operatives, with dyed hair and phony black beards.

They're doing that because Uncle Sam wants to destroy the great civilization of Islam. Islam founded modern medicine, discovered new galaxies, built the new computer, put a camel on the moon etc.

Without Islam they would be no Oroom! Who do you think created the Internet? Well Duh!

We owe everything we have right now to Islam and those darn Crusaders in the West want to destroy that!

Even Mo (PBUH of course) was maybe a CIA operative!

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lebanon is for everybody but we need to sort our own problems first . We cannot keep turning a blind eye to its degeneration otherwise there would be nothing left to share.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
What are you trying to discuss in this thread?
Is it that terrorism is not exclusive to muslims? Of course it is not! :)
Is it that white people (whatever that means) can be terrorists? of course yes! :)
Is it that Christian people can be terrorists? of course yes! :)
Is it that there is propaganda against Islam? of course there is! :)
Is it that there is discrimination against muslims? of course there is! :)
and so on... I am not going to go through all of it :)

Does the above negate the fact that the world is seeing an overabundance of militant tendencies in Islam, that there are too many terrorist acts done by muslims, that there are muslims religious figures feeding this and creating an islamic-scripture and religious framework for it to operate under, that Islam in its makeup and scripture can be easily viewed, interpreted and used to foster radicalization and violence? no it does not negate that. Nor does it negate that the world is facing a big problem in this right now, in this phase.

That said, taking RT seriously is a terrorist act against brain cells :)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Jews dominated the entire business of slavery.

They were mighty powerful in the Brazilian market.

In Suriname, they owned plantations with Hebrew names like Machanayim, Nachamu, and Goshen etc.

Jewish historian Dr. Cecil Roth wrote that the slave revolts in parts of South America “were largely directed against Jews, as being the greatest slave-holders of the region.”

In the US, Plantation supply and the marketing of slave-produced goods like cotton, sugar, and tobacco were the sectors in which the largest Jewish fortunes were to be found. They controlled insane amounts of land in the South. The Cohen family reportedly owned millions of acres in Texas alone.

Rabbi and historian Dr. Bertram Korn wrote: “Jews participated in every aspect and process of the exploitation of the defenseless blacks.”

The profits from their slavery-based enterprises helped finance Jewish community development, built synagogues, homes, schools, businesses, and institutions, and in many untold ways enriched their lives.

In his 1983 book "Jews and Judaism in the United States", Rabbi Marc Raphael said: "in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated.”

Jewish Encyclopedia: “The cotton-plantations in many parts of the South were wholly in the hands of the Jews, and as a consequence slavery found its advocates among them.”

Alabama appointed Jewish merchant Mayer Lehman (founder of the giant, and now defunct, Lehman Brothers investment bank) as cotton agent for the state! This put Lehman in charge of managing the state’s chief asset—a million-bale annual cotton crop—as well as the state’s 435 000 enslaved Africans.

Universal Jewish Encyclopedia says "In New York City alone, “80 percent of all retail, and 90 percent of all wholesale clothing firms, were owned by Jews. In the rest of the country, 75 per cent of the clothing companies were Jewish, and most of them were controlled by Jews.”

The House of Rothschild for example, a lot of their income did not just come from financing wars, revolutions and bloodshed but from the sale of cotton cloth manufactured at the factories of England— cotton that came direct from the colonial plantations of the “New World.”

Under sharecropping, Black ex-slaves became rent-paying tenants, renting under the worst possible terms. But the critical foundation of this scheme was the enactment of crop-lien laws, under which the merchant supplied critical necessities to the sharecropper on credit but took collateral in the form of the sharecropper’s future crop. This gave the local merchants, many of whom were Jewish, the central role in enforcing this new form of Black slavery (also called debt peonage). Most Blackfarmers under this system quickly found themselves hopelessly in debt.

Merchants took liens on the farms and soon took the farms. The merchants as lien holders came into possession of many plantations, and the Black man was returned to virtual slavery.

As for the Whites, only 5% of Whites owned slaves, the rest of them hated it because they couldn't compete against free labor.

So this comes from a highly contested book / website. Critics claim that while some Jews did own slaves, their involvement in the slave trade has been highly exaggerated in this book. The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Furthermore, after all your Islam bashing, you're using a Nation of Islam website to back your claim? Enough! Is EVERY Black Person AN 'Anti-Semite'?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What are you trying to discuss in this thread?
Is it that terrorism is not exclusive to muslims? Of course it is not! :)
Is it that white people (whatever that means) can be terrorists? of course yes! :)
Is it that Christian people can be terrorists? of course yes! :)
Is it that there is propaganda against Islam? of course there is! :)
Is it that there is discrimination against muslims? of course there is! :)
and so on... I am not going to go through all of it :)

Does the above negate the fact that the world is seeing an overabundance of militant tendencies in Islam, that there are too many terrorist acts done by muslims, that there are muslims religious figures feeding this and creating an islamic-scripture and religious framework for it to operate under, that Islam in its makeup and scripture can be easily viewed, interpreted and used to foster radicalization and violence? no it does not negate that. Nor does it negate that the world is facing a big problem in this right now, in this phase.

That said, taking RT seriously is a terrorist act against brain cells :)

At first glance, it is easy to agree with this. But then you remember all the killing that's being done in the name of ideologies other than Islam...except those kinds of killings aren't considered "terrorism." A Muslim can kill one or ten people with a rifle and it's terrorism. Americans can bomb a village in the name of freedom and democracy and kill 20, 30, 40 people and it's not terrorism.

For terrorists, Islam and democracy are just pretexts, justifications. If Islam or democracy didn't exists, these people would find something else to justify their killings.

Impera

So this comes from a highly contested book / website. Critics claim that while some Jews did own slaves, their involvement in the slave trade has been highly exaggerated in this book. The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Furthermore, after all your Islam bashing, you're using a Nation of Islam website to back your claim? Enough! Is EVERY Black Person AN 'Anti-Semite'?

My post was from a project I did on slavery many years ago back when I was in school and a lot of the references where taken from this book.

The authors of the book used quotes from Jewish scholars and rabbis. It's not a conspiracy theory.

I don't agree with what Nation of Islam (Black Islam) says, but the book is fairly accurate.

As for (Arab) Islam, instead of arguing for the sake of arguing, why don't you reply with arguments concerning terrorist verses in the Koran?

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
My post was from a project I did on slavery many years ago back when I was in school and a lot of the references where taken from this book.

The authors of the book used quotes from Jewish scholars and rabbis. It's not a conspiracy theory.

I don't agree with what Nation of Islam (Black Islam) says, but the book is fairly accurate.

Read the Wikipedia.

As for (Arab) Islam, instead of arguing for the sake of arguing, why don't you reply with arguments concerning terrorist verses in the Koran?

Oh, so now there's Arab Islam and non Arab-Islam? How convenient. You can use the nicer non-Arab Islam to hate on Jews too.

Anyway, the answer to this is in my post to Jo_Lubnan.

Impera

You can use the nicer non-Arab Islam to hate on Jews too.

Jews thrive everywhere. That is why they always have my respect and admiration.

This is my post from couple of days ago. I don't hate Jews, on the contrary.

It seems you're having a bad day and needs the slightest thing to start writing meaningless crap.

The reason I said Black Islam, is because Nation of Islam is a different brand of Islam than ME Islam. They adhere to the teachings of Elijah Mohammad and bit of Malcom X and they think that the Black man is the true Israelite and 100% of their followers are black.

You want to bash that too? Go ahead. Bandwidth is cheap nowadays.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
At first glance, it is easy to agree with this. But then you remember all the killing that's being done in the name of ideologies other than Islam...except those kinds of killings aren't considered "terrorism." A Muslim can kill one or ten people with a rifle and it's terrorism. Americans can bomb a village in the name of freedom and democracy and kill 20, 30, 40 people and it's not terrorism.

For terrorists, Islam and democracy are just pretexts, justifications. If Islam or democracy didn't exists, these people would find something else to justify their killings.

Even after glance 100 :) you still agree with what I wrote. Nothing you said above contradicts what I said. I am not saying I agree with your post but I am underscoring the fact that what I wrote above is the simple reality.

I still would like to hear from folks what they think this thread is about

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This is my post from couple of days ago. I don't hate Jews, on the contrary.

It seems you're having a bad day and needs the slightest thing to start writing meaningless crap.

The reason I said Black Islam, is because Nation of Islam is a different brand of Islam than ME Islam. They adhere to the teachings of Elijah Mohammad and bit of Malcom X and they think that the Black man is the true Israelite and 100% of their followers are black.

You want to bash that too? Go ahead. Bandwidth is cheap nowadays.

Even after glance 100 :) you still agree with what I wrote. Nothing you said above contradicts what I said. I am not saying I agree with your post but I am underscoring the fact that what I wrote above is the simple reality.

I still would like to hear from folks what they think this thread is about

Right guys...so when you actually address my arguments instead of turning around them, I'll be back :)

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Joseph Haddad
2 mins ·
174 مسيحي من بين مئات المسلمين في احدى جامعات كينيا إختارهم 4 مسلحين مسلمين فقط وقتلوهم تحت سمع وبصر رفاقهم .
الا يدعو هذا الأمر الى التعجب ويطرح مئات علامات الإستفهام ؟؟؟؟
الى متى سيبقى هذا المسيحي حماراً أو نعجة يساق الى الذبح بسبب طيبة قلبه . يا جماعة صار لازم نحكي الدغري : وين في " اهل سنّة " صار في ارهاب وقتل وذبح . وحاج نكذّب على بعضنا , صرنا بحاجة لهيروشيما تانية
باسرع وقت لوضع حدّ لهالإستهتار بكرامة المسيحيين والإنفراد فيهم متل الغنم .