• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Some muslims celebrate the fire of Notre Dame. Is that a one off or a regular occurence?

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
they have been reduced to vultures waiting to see where there is a disaster so they celebrate it

sunni celebrate shia disasters and vice versa
qataris celebrates saudi problems
turks celebrates syrian ones
iraqis celebrates kurdish ones

both celebrates christian , Buddhist, seikh, etc disaster

whats wrong with these people

what kind of vile thoughts they are brought up with

Ice Tea

What do you expect from a people whose religion was spread only by the sword and violence and whose prophet was a vile warlord who makes al-Baghdadid looks like a saint?

I'll never forget their disgusting responses when the Copts were bombed on Palm's Sunday two years ago, the same year that I met several Assyrians who told me how their Muslims neighbours tried to kill and expelled them. That's was when I came to a conclusion that all Muslims are psychopaths, ALL of them.

Venom

Legendary Member
Maximum they will fire the contractor who led to this catastrophe.

Btw there was a also a fire in Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Honestly ma ba3rif how a troll like a Hanna is allowed to voice his silly and childish opinions and spread fake news. Maybe it's because he's an Orange Room supporter ma elon 3ein ya3mloulo ban. Bas ana bira2yeh sar lezim yen3amalo wa7ad (asdeh ban of course)

Funnily enough @Dark Angel doesn't seem to have a problem with right-wing trolls. :/ shu fi ness min ta7et la ta7et... tsk tsk tsk

Viral

Your post deserves a medal!:lol:

It is rather amusing watching characters acting like cats that hunt in the sewer to bring you dead mice into your living room expecting you to pet them for bringing you presents.

Though, very disturbing when you picture the personality behind the post. You wonder how healthy their lifestyle and environments are.

Luckily, such threads are usually short lived because most posters here are quite mature and happen to have a life. They rather discuss civilized and intellectual topics and stay as far as possible from the bad smell.

Viral

Funnily enough @Dark Angel doesn't seem to have a problem with right-wing trolls. :/ shu fi ness min ta7et la ta7et... tsk tsk tsk

:cool:

screenshot_20190416-134127__01-jpg.12250

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
How did the Islamic world celebrate? I do not think this is true, but maybe I am missing something, so post celebrations.
If a few morons tweeted some dumb shit, that doesn't mean "Islamic world celebrates..."

Mockinggbird

How did the Islamic world celebrate? I do not think this is true, but maybe I am missing something, so post celebrations.
If a few morons tweeted some dumb shit, that doesn't mean "Islamic world celebrates..."
Ahla bi abou Omar
Ouweit al !
I bet if some reveal their true identity on this forum it will be a huge scandal
In all cases you truly represent the new Ouweit that were bought

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Ahla bi abou Omar
Ouweit al !
I bet if some reveal their true identity on this forum it will be a huge scandal
In all cases you truly represent the new Ouweit that were bought
What in BigBird's name are you even talking about? :)
What is it that got your panties in a bunch, your knickers in a twist, do tell us what's burning you up? :)

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Honestly ma ba3rif how a troll like a Hanna is allowed to voice his silly and childish opinions and spread fake news. Maybe it's because he's an Orange Room supporter ma elon 3ein ya3mloulo ban. Bas ana bira2yeh sar lezim yen3amalo wa7ad (asdeh ban of course)

speaking the truth always has its detractors
you claim to be an atheist, and your posts oozes political islam

another hypocrite who have a mini daesh hidden deep inside

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

they did cleebrate

just go over the net and FB all over
and yu see millions of muzzies celebrating

122531555490217357.png

Dynamite Joe

they did cleebrate

just go over the net and FB all over
and yu see millions of muzzies celebrating

View attachment 12253View attachment 12253

Dude, there's about 2 billion muslims in the world. If you're searching for shit in the sewer, you're guaranteed to find it. Anyway, like Qu7 said, if Mecca is blown asunder, you and a sizeable population in the U.S. among other christians across the globe will throw a feast and a drunken fit. But just like these muslims, such spiteful christians are only a small minority (although you wouldn't think that if you read this forum...)

If you ever visited Notre Dame, you may have noticed many muslim tourists admiring its majesty and architectural significance.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dude, there's about 2 billion muslims in the world. If you're searching for shit in the sewer, you're guaranteed to find it. Anyway, like Qu7 said, if Mecca is blown asunder, you and a sizeable population in the U.S. among other christians across the globe will throw a feast and a drunken fit. But just like these muslims, such spiteful christians are only a small minority (although you wouldn't think that if you read this forum...)

If you ever visited Notre Dame, you may have noticed many muslim tourists admiring its majesty and architectural significance.

80% of these 2 billon are just mini baghdadis ,
so whats your point ?

that sewer you talking about is the main body of water in islamuc oumma