News South Africa votes to seize land from white farmers

Indie

Legendary Member
Staff member
No luck needed. Most populations turn against communism once they experience life under it, even if they initially buy into the propaganda. So, even if communism manages to take hold in one area or another, it will come down by the hands of the very people who help prop it up.

Btw, when are you leaving the horribly capitalist Europe and moving to North Korea? :)

• Advertisement
  • gramsci

Legendary Member
    I'm talking about the millions who died executed, or in gulags, or through starvation...by the hands of their communist "brothers."
    how many millins died? the cia agency lost the count .. but KGB have the numbers ...

20 millions russian died in the great patriotic war

5 million chinese died in the war against japan and the civil war against the western backed chinese borgeois .
    3 millions died in the korean war against the american agression on noth korea .
    3 millions died in the war in vietnam started by american imperialism..
    do ur cakculus .

gramsci

Legendary Member
    No luck needed. Most populations turn against communism once they experience life under it, even if they initially buy into the propaganda. So, even if communism manages to take hold in one area or another, it will come down by the hands of the very people who help prop it up.

Btw, when are you leaving the horribly capitalist Europe and moving to North Korea? :)
    hmm . ur sarcastly saying it . but lot of people here would dream about moving to north korea . starting with myself .

about the 1st part of ur statement . i leave u this for your judgment :D..its the most capitalist and westernised country .. Germany
    thats al jazeera bshit propaganda tv of arab sheikhs , and not a communist propaganda tv

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    how many millins died? the cia agency lost the count .. but KGB have the numbers ...

20 millions russian died in the great patriotic war

5 million chinese died in the war against japan and the civil war against the western backed chinese borgeois .
    3 millions died in the korean war against the american agression on noth korea .
    3 millions died in the war in vietnam started by american imperialism..
    do ur cakculus .
    And many more died at the hand of their communist "brothers." But you have no issue with mass murder, as long as it's committed by communists.

You only have to remember how Stalin treated Trotsky to know how "trustworthy" communists are.

And when the very workers that communism was supposed to represent striked, and when the very soldiers that made communism possible stood by the strikers, what did Stalin do? He sent another contingent of soldiers to kill the first one, and he placed his police behind the second contingent and ordered them to shoot down anyone who dared retreat back from their killing mission.

And what to say of a communist regime that forbids workers to strike! And a communist regime that starves farmers by stealing their crops to feed the cities! Oh the irony!

These are but a few examples of the criminals you support.

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    hmm . ur sarcastly saying it . but lot of people here would dream about moving to north korea . starting with myself .

about the 1st part of ur statement . i leave u this for your judgment :D..its the most capitalist and westernised country .. Germany
    thats al jazeera bshit propaganda tv of arab sheikhs , and not a communist propaganda tv
    Go ahead then. Move to South Korea, or even China. What are you waiting for? :)

The Jade

Legendary Member

Why don't you move there then?

gramsci

Legendary Member
    And many more died at the hand of their communist "brothers." But you have no issue with mass murder, as long as it's committed by communists.

You only have to remember how Stalin treated Trotsky to know how "trustworthy" communists are.

And when the very workers that communism was supposed to represent striked, and when the very soldiers that made communism possible stood by the strikers, what did Stalin do? He sent another contigent of soldiers to kill the first one, and he placed his police behind the second contigent and ordered them to shoot down anyone who dared retreat back from their killing mission.

And what to say of a communist regime that forbids workers to strike! And a communist regime that starves farmers by stealing their crops to feed the cities! Oh the irony!

These are but a few examples of the criminals you support.
    Ur lovely when u get angry.
    1- trotsky was a big traitor..and anti comunist.. and he got what he deserved.. immagine that he had contact among others with italian fascist regime..and he was a big suppprter of sionism .. no wonder that most leftist sionist are trotskist.
    2. Tell me about the workers and syndicate.. maybe ur mixing with western democracies.. if u hint to lech walesa movement solidarnosc..those were financed by cia and vatican to overthrow communism and haf nothing to do with workers class rights..

3- regarding the great patriotic war ..the soviet union crushed the nazi monster and saved the humanity.. and the humanity must be thankful for stalin and the russian people for their sacrifices ..this speech worth million words

Red Phoenix

Legendary Member
    Its sad to see the state of south africa today

Its even sadder to see the white leftist waste, sorry i mean west, hating on white south africans they way they are doing today

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Its sad to see the state of south africa today

Its even sadder to see the white leftist waste, sorry i mean west, hating on white south africans they way they are doing today
    Its the african people right to get rid of colonisation and takr their destiny in their hand and make them prosper in their countries.. its in the interest for europe since this is the only way to stop immmigration and to built a better world built on fair distribution of resources.

Iron Maiden

Its the african people right to get rid of colonisation and takr their destiny in their hand and make them prosper in their countries.. its in the interest for europe since this is the only way to stop immmigration and to built a better world built on fair distribution of resources.
    I hope u can understand this: mech 2aré chi m3allim

Those farmers employ hundrerds of local workers in each farm, hav been cultivating and improving the land for decades, and feeding SA, profucing wine and exporting a lot of shit.
    They will never give up their land unscathed, they will salt it. I hope u know what salted land means.

Killing children, mutilating people, crucifying them, pulling their eyes out of their sockets is not decolonization. Its racially charged, premeditated crime.
    SA doesnt need decolonization, it was one of the most dynamic economies up untill a decade ago.
    Corrupt leaders, megalomaniac leaders and populist politicians who want a bigger part of the cake have completly wreaked the distribution of wealth from their economic activities and led to a country of ghettos, crime and decrepit infrastructure.

And now they are telling their black citizens that the white farmers are responsible for their misery and once u take their land forcibly, SA will magically become eldorado.

Instead of jerking urself to a picture of chairman mao and making plans to go live in the great democratic land of the north koreans, think about the millions of people who do not have more than 50 liters if water per day to live on in SA.

gramsci

Legendary Member
    I hope u can understand this: mech 2aré chi m3allim

Those farmers employ hundrerds of local workers in each farm, hav been cultivating and improving the land for decades, and feeding SA, profucing wine and exporting a lot of shit.
    They will never give up their land unscathed, they will salt it. I hope u know what salted land means.

Killing children, mutilating people, crucifying them, pulling their eyes out of their sockets is not decolonization. Its racially charged, premeditated crime.
    SA doesnt need decolonization, it was one of the most dynamic economies up untill a decade ago.
    Corrupt leaders, megalomaniac leaders and populist politicians who want a bigger part of the cake have completly wreaked the distribution of wealth from their economic activities and led to a country of ghettos, crime and decrepit infrastructure.

And now they are telling their black citizens that the white farmers are responsible for their misery and once u take their land forcibly, SA will magically become eldorado.

Instead of jerking urself to a picture of chairman mao and making plans to go live in the great democratic land of the north koreans, think about the millions of people who do not have more than 50 liters if water per day to live on in SA.
    How much this white employer. Generously paying to his black employee ? Lets talk about it

gramsci

Legendary Member
    The land belong to its real owners..the white are colonisers...
    Guess who is going to rebuilt post war syria? Ud better be nice to china :)

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Bsit..we are talking about europe and not north korea..
    Tell me about thr killing thing..i like to hear more
    Yawn..yea yea yea very true..
    He even excuted his ex gf last year, the same one who lead the Nk delegation to south korea olympic game last month, by feeding her to the dogs :D