News South Africa votes to seize land from white farmers

Iron Maiden

How much this white employer. Generously paying to his black employee ? Lets talk about it
The land belong to its real owners..the white are colonisers...
Guess who is going to rebuilt post war syria? Ud better be nice to china :)
Yawn..yea yea yea very true..
He even excuted his ex gf last year, the same one who lead the Nk delegation to south korea olympic game last month, by feeding her to the dogs :D
Completly delusional, consider our convo over..
and clean the portrait of chairman mao ffs its getting sticky ;)

• Advertisement
  • Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Its north korea.. i told..its a wish .. and im serious about it.
    Yes, I meant North Korea. I was still having my morning coffee when I typed that.

My dear, do you realize how privileged you are? You live in Europe. In Italy! The place that people spend thousands of dollars just to visit for a few days........if they're lucky! You have a good job. You travel multiple times a year. Please stop the oppression tears. It's frankly ridiculous coming from privileged Westerners.

Capitalism may not be perfect, and it may need some tweaks, but it gives you a MUCH higher standard of living than communism ever could.

You are a good person and I like you, but your mind has been completely subverted. It's like you've been indoctrinated by a cult.

Communism has become like a religion to you, probably because most of the people you know run in those circles, and there would be a void in your life if you let go of it. But, trust me, there are plenty of nicer things to fill that void that don't involve death, destruction, and dictatorial regimes.

gramsci

Legendary Member
    Yes, I meant North Korea. I was still having my morning coffee when I typed that.

My dear, do you realize how privileged you are? You live in Europe. In Italy! The place that people spend thousands of dollars just to visit for a few days........if they're lucky! You have a good job. You travel multiple times a year. Please stop the oppression tears. It's frankly ridiculous coming from privileged Westerners.

Capitalism may not be perfect, and it may need some tweaks, but it gives you a MUCH higher standard of living than communism ever could.

You are a good person and I like you, but your mind has been completely subverted. It's like you've been indoctrinated by a cult.

Communism has become like a religion to you, probably because most of the people you know run in those circles, and there would be a void in your life if you let go of it. But, trust me, there are plenty of nicer things to fill that void that don't involve death, destruction, and dictatorial regimes.
    Indie my dear.. ur a good person too .seriously.
    The issue is this.. from an italian perspective , since years to come, italy was involved militarily in most Nato wars : in ex jugoslavia , in iraq, in lybia , and have military presence in south lebanon.. in some sort italy was in first line against assad regime in syria and gave some sort of support to rebels..
    Italy is facing a huge immigrany crisis.. added to it a big economic and politica instability in a EU where the troika decide how we must live , what taxes we must pay, which wars we must do , and who are our ennemies ( by the way now its russia :)) )
    Yes italy is a nice country with beautiful art cities, if u happen to visit one day ill be glad and honoured to show u around.. but also italy is what is it now thanks to the anti fascist resistance , who by the way, was made by both communist and catholic.. it is this duality : catholic - communist that make italy a good place ..not this is faded to a burocratic heterogeneous EU ..i told u once .. catholicism have some good moral values , and communism also.. and i wasn't lying about that.. obviously this is not the right wing catholic vision..but a progressist vision. This is enough complicated and long argument ..but it worth to understand.. i give u a hint on what it could be about..( google : the historical compromise )

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    China and russia are ready to help like it did in many africans countries ...commies are coming :D
    The end of colonisation era and new Brics economic model..thats why the old b***tch may is angry ..she must kiss good bye her commonwealth
    China is literally colonizing Africa! It's actually alarming! No idea why you view them as a benevolent force!

Indie

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Indie my dear.. ur a good person too .seriously.
    The issue is this.. from an italian perspective , since years to come, italy was involved militarily in most Nato wars : in ex jugoslavia , in iraq, in lybia , and have military presence in south lebanon.. in some sort italy was in first line against assad regime in syria and gave some sort of support to rebels..
    Italy is facing a huge immigrany crisis.. added to it a big economic and politica instability in a EU where the troika decide how we must live , what taxes we must pay, which wars we must do , and who are our ennemies ( by the way now its russia :)) )
    Yes italy is a nice country with beautiful art cities, if u happen to visit one day ill be glad and honoured to show u around.. but also italy is what is it now thanks to the anti fascist resistance , who by the way, was made by both communist and catholic.. it is this duality : catholic - communist that make italy a good place ..not this is faded to a burocratic heterogeneous EU ..i told u once .. catholicism have some good moral values , and communism also.. and i wasn't lying about that.. obviously this is not the right wing catholic vision..but a progressist vision. This is enough complicated and long argument ..but it worth to understand.. i give u a hint on what it could be about..( google : the historical compromise )
    Do you think communists will not make the immigration issue worse? They don't believe in nations and borders, remember?

You can be anti-fascist without being a communist.

And yeah...if I'm ever in Italy, I'll let you know. We'll go on a tour...right after I shake some sense into you :p

gramsci

Legendary Member
    China is literally colonizing Africa! It's actually alarming! No idea why you view them as a benevolent force!
    they re not benevolent .. they are constructing infrastructure with good prices .. market rules .. they dont send troups and they dont enslave africans..
    the colonisation was made by someone else..

Guys, guys!

Lebanese like to be white
    South Africa is a white country
    South Africans take land away from whites
    Therefore, Lebanon can take away lands, houses, cars and citizenship from...

Make your conclusions ;)