• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

split in the montenegro Orthodox church from serbian church .

SAVO

Serbian Orthodox bishops, priests, monks are marching towards Montenegro's parliament this morning, where they will stage an open-air protest against a controversial law on religion, which MPs are to debate today.

SAVO

Moscow denies involvement but it strongly opposed Montenegro’s accession to Nato in 2017 and the Kremlin maintains close ties with Belgrade.

Russia’s foreign ministry expressed “serious concern” over the law on religion this week, and claimed it was a sign of “growing administrative pressure on the Serbian Orthodox Church aimed at squeezing it out of Montenegro completely”.

Russia and Serbia concerned as Montenegro church law sparks protests

SAVO

i am asking you why you care about this issue so much as you are not from the sect?

this is a geopolitical issue and not a strictly religious one.. in which the NATO is involved ..
but hey, even if it was a religious one , what your problem exactly ? do u feel offended personally because im stating a political fact ?
or this is all what u have to say about it ?
its about serbian and montenegrin orthodox church ? you are not serbian neither montenegrin even if u are orthodox.. so where is ur problem ?

i stand with the Serbs in this issue .by the way !

!Aoune32

The serbs in montenegro constitute 30% of the population. There are 75% orthodox christians in montenegro which means the serbs are 40% of the orthodox population. I suggest the serbs go on the streets are block the whole country.

!Aoune32

this is a geopolitical issue and not a strictly religious one.. in which the NATO is involved ..
but hey, even if it was a religious one , what your problem exactly ? do u feel offended personally because im stating a political fact ?
or this is all what u have to say about it ?
its about serbian and montenegrin orthodox church ? you are not serbian neither montenegrin even if u are orthodox.. so where is ur problem ?

i stand with the Serbs in this issue .by the way !

i am not against you stating your opinion. I want to know your interest in the issue.
Second, I stand with the serbs also.

SAVO

The serbs in montenegro constitute 30% of the population. There are 75% orthodox christians in montenegro which means the serbs are 40% of the orthodox population. I suggest the serbs go on the streets are block the whole country.

NATO did the same operation in ukraine , by splitting the ukraine orthodox church from russian one , with the approval of constantinople ..

SAVO

i am not against you stating your opinion. I want to know your interest in the issue.
Second, I stand with the serbs also.
you want to know why im interested

i dont care about the theological things ..if u ask me that .. i could care less if people pray to some god or not ..
i care for political and geopolitical aspect ..and in this i dont descriminize between muslim , christian or jewish ,.. even if i mostly sympathize with jewish religion if u ask my personal opinion about religions...