Split Lebanese Twitter into factions

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Hezbollah crowd: Hairy bearded men and Hijabis. Hate on Al Saud and mostly attack "فارس سعيد". Fans of the "Instagram superstar" Ali Mortada and Ali Barakat's cheesy songs and controversial gaffs.

FPM crowd:
Angry old women. And some young boys who think they are hackers. Fans of Jay Lahoud who thinks he's part of Anonymous. Supporters of the controversial Humpty Dumpty Joseph Abo Fadel and his sectarian gaffs.

Amal crowd: Post everyday about Moussa Al Sadr and then a few posts about Nabih Berri. Not really siding with Hezbollah and not really siding with PSP but doing their own hashtags with a general distaste of the FPM crowd.

PSP crowd: Young Druze scout girls and boys who worship Abu Teymour, Matteh and think they're revolutionaries. Post every day about Kamal Joumblat and organize to overcome hashtag wars with the FPM Crowd. Follow the controversial shitposter Rashid Joumblatt.

LF crowd: Mostly hot young women that broke a lot of hearts in highschool. 50% of their posts is how the LF is back-stabbed by everyone. The rest is making fun of Bassil and Aoun's pajamas or posting how they are Phoenician and proud.

Feminist crowd: Spoiled college brats that wasted their lives on a Liberal Arts career. Retweeting "woke" Dima Sadek and her nauseating virtue-signalling and encouraging Paula Yacoubian on everything she does, while criticizing Lebanon for having a patriarchy more than anything.

Yassar / commie crowd: Ugly incels with fake display pictures. Usually with a strange fixation on handsome Che Guevara or SSNP's Habib Chartouni. More anti-Semitic than radical Muslims yet flaunt atheism and "The God Delusion" copy at every corner.

Westernized Leb crowd: Mostly high school girls competing in some form of one line poetry competition to appear whack. Act like they're people of color and cool gangsters that tweet as they text. Exaggerated love for Lebanon and tabouli.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Gotta say that Humpty Dumpty Joseph Abou Fadel thing is an image I'll remember forever! ?

Myso

Orange Room Supporter
Too bad it's limited to Twitter because I have a bone to pick with the Facebook crowd ?

No, that's fine. I thought Facebook was only used by elderly people. And not active on the Lebanese politics scene.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
No, that's fine. I thought Facebook was only used by elderly people. And not active on the Lebanese politics scene.

Yes exactly, they're the ones I want to attack! The prayers, posting every miniscule detail of their daily lives, the poetry to celebrate the day they added some random nobody to their friend list, the blurry pics of 3asha l akhawye followed by لقمة محبة مع الأصدقاء , the 7 or 8 comments if you ever dare to update your profile pic all of which are those stupid giant emoticons followed by a poem of course, and the topper: post this to Facebook if you're ever in their vicinity doing something even remotely interesting you know like drinking coffee ?.

I'm basing the above entirely on my 65 year old aunt - and her group of friends - who has a serious Facebook addiction.

Zilzel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Introduce me to the LF crowd ASAP! This is one heart that won't be broken ?.

Nice ugly bajama Lord Bassilius

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
I'll take my chance at French....
Touché connard
Ayb y’a MuKi.
El moustahbal crowd chou
SSNP, kataeb marauda, hara-kiri el tawhid, hizib el tehrire, ikhwan mouslimine, ahrar, nmour el ahrar, kitleh watanieh, hurrass el arz, el tanzim , tahrir el cha3bi for me DAesh and Kawda are ikhwan. Baas souri, bass iraki, kawmieh el3arabieh rabitat el chaghileh. El murabitoune

Last edited:
Hezbollah crowd: Hairy bearded men and Hijabis. Hate on Al Saud and mostly attack "فارس سعيد". Fans of the "Instagram superstar" Ali Mortada and Ali Barakat's cheesy songs and controversial gaffs.

FPM crowd: Angry old women. And some young boys who think they are hackers. Fans of Jay Lahoud who thinks he's part of Anonymous. Supporters of the controversial Humpty Dumpty Joseph Abo Fadel and his sectarian gaffs.

Amal crowd: Post everyday about Moussa Al Sadr and then a few posts about Nabih Berri. Not really siding with Hezbollah and not really siding with PSP but doing their own hashtags with a general distaste of the FPM crowd.

PSP crowd: Young Druze scout girls and boys who worship Abu Teymour, Matteh and think they're revolutionaries. Post every day about Kamal Joumblat and organize to overcome hashtag wars with the FPM Crowd. Follow the controversial shitposter Rashid Joumblatt.

LF crowd: Mostly hot young women that broke a lot of hearts in highschool. 50% of their posts is how the LF is back-stabbed by everyone. The rest is making fun of Bassil and Aoun's pajamas or posting how they are Phoenician and proud.

Feminist crowd: Spoiled college brats that wasted their lives on a Liberal Arts career. Retweeting "woke" Dima Sadek and her nauseating virtue-signalling and encouraging Paula Yacoubian on everything she does, while criticizing Lebanon for having a patriarchy more than anything.

Yassar / commie crowd: Ugly incels with fake display pictures. Usually with a strange fixation on handsome Che Guevara or SSNP's Habib Chartouni. More anti-Semitic than radical Muslims yet flaunt atheism and "The God Delusion" copy at every corner.

Westernized Leb crowd: Mostly high school girls competing in some form of one line poetry competition to appear whack. Act like they're people of color and cool gangsters that tweet as they text. Exaggerated love for Lebanon and tabouli.
1 - Muslims are semitics so I don't understand how they can be anti-semitic ( against themselves) but I think that you meant "anti-israel"
because I assure you that 80% of the population living in israel is non-semitic including benjamin natanyaku himself
As for the commies/yassar retards in Lebanon, their hate for israel is due to the fact that in their majority they are from Muslim families.
Why do I call them retards ? because in reality the real soviets commies are jewish and jew loving roum

2 - for the rest of your post, that was really funny, you forgot to mention tayyar "zay ma hiyeh"