Split Lebanese Twitter into factions

Lebanon_not_Arabic

... because I assure you that 80% of the population living in israel is non-semitic including benjamin natanyaku himself

Semitic:
noun
1. a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

adjective
of or relating to the Semites or their languages, especially of or pertaining to the Jews.

In other words, you and the Polish Netanyahu are bros ya bro.

Ice Tea

1 - Muslims are semitics so I don't understand how they can be anti-semitic ( against themselves) but I think that you meant "anti-israel"
because I assure you that 80% of the population living in israel is non-semitic including benjamin natanyaku himself
As for the commies/yassar retards in Lebanon, their hate for israel is due to the fact that in their majority they are from Muslim families.
Why do I call them retards ? because in reality the real soviets commies are jewish and jew loving roum

2 - for the rest of your post, that was really funny, you forgot to mention tayyar "zay ma hiyeh"

Muslims are not an ethnic group. Most Muslims are South and Southeast Asians who were converted by force. Levantine Muslims are mostly a mixture of Turks, Arabians, Iranians and East African slaves. Jews on the other hand are an ethnoreligious group and 99% of them are semitic. Hebrew is a Canaanite language, the oldest branch of the semitic languages.

Semitic:
noun
1. a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

adjective
of or relating to the Semites or their languages, especially of or pertaining to the Jews.

In other words, you and the Polish Netanyahu are bros ya bro.
Are you the machine type?
Open head cover
shove in automata software
close head cover
press ON

seriously get a life !! ...

Muslims are not an ethnic group. Most Muslims are South and Southeast Asians who were converted by force. Levantine Muslims are mostly a mixture of Turks, Arabians, Iranians and East African slaves. Jews on the other hand are an ethnoreligious group and 99% of them are semitic. Hebrew is a Canaanite language, the oldest branch of the semitic languages.
I didn't say all Muslims are Semitic, I said Muslims are Semitic, I'm referencing the origins of Islam which is the Arab peninsula decedents of Abraham.
Secondly, I said "most of those living in israel" and thirdly, the oldest language is Sumerian, followed by Phonecian not hebrew

Ice Tea

I didn't say all Muslims are Semitic, I said Muslims are Semitic, I'm referencing the origins of Islam which is the Arab peninsula decedents of Abraham.
Secondly, I said "most of those living in israel" and thirdly, the oldest language is Sumerian, followed by Phonecian not hebrew

1. Middle Eastern Muslims are NOT descendants of Abraham. 2. Most of those living in Israel are Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, not that it matters because even the Ashkenazim are true Semites. 3. Sumerian was not a semitic language, you're mistaking it with Akkadian. And Phoenician and Hebrew are basically the same language.

1. Middle Eastern Muslims are NOT descendants of Abraham. 2. Most of those living in Israel are Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews, not that it matters because even the Ashkenazim are true Semites. 3. Sumerian was not a semitic language, you're mistaking it with Akkadian. And Phoenician and Hebrew are basically the same language.
Not true. they have no cultural resemblance to this region whatsoever, they were people whom their ****s didn't handle the long winter and they only had orgasm during the short summer (1 and a half month) per year. These imposters have no right in Palestine because they failed to integrate in the societies of the region making them strangers to this piece of land .. they only came with military power and war machines eventhough their so called "breathren Arab Jews" lived inside the Islamic societies for a really long time while the israelies came to Palestine with intention to kill as soon as they disembarked on the shores of Palestine

Ice Tea

Not true. they have no cultural resemblance to this region whatsoever, they were people whom their ****s didn't handle the long winter and they only had orgasm during the short summer (1 and a half month) per year. These imposters have no right in Palestine because they failed to integrate in the societies of the region making them strangers to this piece of land .. they only came with military power and war machines eventhough their so called "breathren Arab Jews" lived inside the Islamic societies for a really long time while the israelies came to Palestine with intention to kill as soon as they disembarked on the shores of Palestine

SyF3bI3.gif

Bsir da3echi :cigar:
you need to seriously stop being a machine thinking type of human.
think outside the box, your thoughts become free and you can see the truth
and the nature of things. If you enchain yourself with blind loyalties, you restrict
your brain and your perception.
If the Lebanese people wasn't in the "3eesh namla takol sekkar" type of mentality
we wouldn't have reached to this catastrophic situation the Lebanese people is in right now