Springtime Is Just Around The Corner

dripstraws

Are you already in a springtime mood? There are a lot of things that I look forward to during Spring. Spring showers will soon wash away the snow and mud to reveal green grass, trees, and shrubs. Flowers will also start to bloom, adding more color to the scenery. I am also going to start Spring cleaning, I am going to deep clean our home to minimize the risk of catching the virus.

How about you, what are your plans this Spring?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Are you already in a springtime mood? There are a lot of things that I look forward to during Spring. Spring showers will soon wash away the snow and mud to reveal green grass, trees, and shrubs. Flowers will also start to bloom, adding more color to the scenery. I am also going to start Spring cleaning, I am going to deep clean our home to minimize the risk of catching the virus.

How about you, what are your plans this Spring?
Well our springtime here is approaching with new restrictions so it will resemble the last few months but hey we have longer days which is always a plus!

I hope i can travel localy by April ...it has been a tough year

dripstraws

Well our springtime here is approaching with new restrictions so it will resemble the last few months but hey we have longer days which is always a plus!

I hope i can travel localy by April ...it has been a tough year
I also miss traveling, where would you go when everything is back to normal?

mikeys71

That’s usually my favorite time of the year. Tuck the snowblower away, get the lawn mower ready, put up the outdoor curtains, unpack the patio furniture, prep the yard and the garden and start enjoying sitting outside for a drink after long day at work. ☀️ 🌳 🪴

NewLeb

Yes, after all the hard work I put in during winter, the time has come to enjoy the fruits of my labor. As Jim Rohn says, “life is like the changing seasons.” And indeed, while everyone was asleep or watching netflix during the pandemic, I was out there everyday generating income. Work hard, party harder. ;)

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes, after all the hard work I put in during winter, the time has come to enjoy the fruits of my labor. As Jim Rohn says, “life is like the changing seasons.” And indeed, while everyone was asleep or watching netflix during the pandemic, I was out there everyday generating income. Work hard, party harder. ;)

A man after my own heart.