SSNP members kidnapped FPM members in Marjayoun

LebArmenian

اقدمت عناصر تابعة للحزب القومي السوري اضافة لعناصر امنية على استدعاء ناشطين في التيار الوطني الحر من حرم الكنائس والساحات العامة الى مكاتب الحزب القومي في منطقتي القليعة ومرجعيون للتحقيق معهم​

this info from tayyar.org

LetFreedomRing

this is bad news, but it will backfire om the baathist and show to all lebanese and all world what lowlife the syrians are.

lets just hope in todays mouzahara in Nabatiyeh the people there will go against this move. to prove to us they want "silm ahli".

lebgirl

I cant believe they are taking it to this level....are they desperate or what?
were any names given of the members kidnapped? nshallah kheir.please do keep us updated..

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
from our experience with LF, shouldn't the government now ban the SSNP????????

Lebanon_not_Arabic

Loubnanito, that's what i've been saying a loooong time ago! all parties having external ramifications should be banned.... SSNP, Baath included.

elhaj

astanker wa oudin

و نستتنكر و ندين اي محاولة لتشويه اي صورة او تمثال لاي رمز
و السلام

LebanesePride

elhorr said:
astanker wa oudin

و نستتنكر و ندين اي محاولة لتشويه اي صورة او تمثال لاي رمز
و السلام

Please tell me youre not talking about Hafez Assad's statue?
Do you sincerely believe that the kidnapping of 3 lebanese is equivalent to taking down the statue of a foreign tyrant that has murdered thousands of our (and supposedly your) people?
And you say so so calmly, almost as if you should be praised for it, and yet have the nerve of making up stories about our supposed affiliations from pure imagination and accusing us?
Heh, its getting old. Those days are over.

Members pf the SSNP in El-Koura in the North have destroyed posters that were placed by the opposition asking people to go the demonstration tomorrow. This is very dangerous and serious and should stop. Please circulate this memo.

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
where is the media??? FUTURE TV??? why aren't we hearing a lot about it... this is a Major breach of security!!!!!
We should all write and call future tv, lbc, etc...

kappa273

elhorr, apparently you live in a world of your own.....

destruction of the statue of a tyrant is the first step toward liberty and democracy...

DESTROY THE STATUES OF THE TYRANTS........... DOWN WITH THE BAATH.... .

BYE BAATH....

BybLos

well , im not here to explain , but the comrades in ssnp marj'2youn were i belongs to stopped ur freinds , the aounists from distributing articles and speeches that contains hate to the lebanese authority

ba3dain a3mel fardye hai , l 7izb 7a yestankira 2areeban

regards

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Byblos my friend... istinkar is not enough... those are people who are threatening the volatile security of the country... they should be kicked out of your party, they should be sent to trial for KIDNAPPING other people and threatening peace.

If it was a Aouni or someone from Tayyar Moustaqbal or an LF member who did that.. what would've happened????