• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Status Quo on Personal Loans

Guitaret

Hey Guys,

The bank in which my salary is domiciled wants an interest of 22% on LBP personal loan which is horrendous.
Does any of you have a better story to tell or willing to share a better offer he got in the last 2 months? I am asking because I need to take a loan and so I will be grateful for accurate information.

Much appreciated.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Hey Guys,

The bank in which my salary is domiciled wants an interest of 22% on LBP personal loan which is horrendous.
Does any of you have a better story to tell or willing to share a better offer he got in the last 2 months? I am asking because I need to take a loan and so I will be grateful for accurate information.

Much appreciated.
Damn.. at this rate you’d bleed less if you sold your kidney

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Hey Guys,

Much appreciated.

horrible rate but unfortunately the gov is giving them 21% so to give you the money they need a better rate and that is why the 22%.

Hope you find a better rate.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Hey Guys,

Much appreciated.
The only way to lower interest is to have cash collateral with it.

My friend asked BOB for a personal loan 6 months ago and got a 12% interest. Not sure if this is still valid.