Status Quo on Personal Loans

G

Guitaret

Hey Guys,

The bank in which my salary is domiciled wants an interest of 22% on LBP personal loan which is horrendous.
Does any of you have a better story to tell or willing to share a better offer he got in the last 2 months? I am asking because I need to take a loan and so I will be grateful for accurate information.

Much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hey Guys,

The bank in which my salary is domiciled wants an interest of 22% on LBP personal loan which is horrendous.
    Does any of you have a better story to tell or willing to share a better offer he got in the last 2 months? I am asking because I need to take a loan and so I will be grateful for accurate information.

Much appreciated.
    Damn.. at this rate you’d bleed less if you sold your kidney

Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Hey Guys,

Much appreciated.

horrible rate but unfortunately the gov is giving them 21% so to give you the money they need a better rate and that is why the 22%.

Hope you find a better rate.

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Hey Guys,

Much appreciated.
    The only way to lower interest is to have cash collateral with it.

My friend asked BOB for a personal loan 6 months ago and got a 12% interest. Not sure if this is still valid.