• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Steroids

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Anyone here ever took steroids? What negative effects did it have on you? My friend is thinking on going on steroids and he wants to know

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Anyone here ever took steroids? What negative effects did it have on you? My friend is thinking on going on steroids and he wants to know
Studies prove that steroids cause ghosted syndrome...

on a more serious note
steroids means nothing cortisone and ephedrine (in panadol cold and flu) are steroids! it is a family of thousands of compounds/techniques that in sports are called steroids. Sure thing football players at 27 dropping dead, blood pressure going up and guys lactating does not help steroids case...

Genius

Legendary Member
I am asking for "a friend" :)

My friend says it hurts when he pees. He wants to know why :/

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
My friend wants to get super f*cking sexy by summer and he wants steroids to make his life easier should he go on them?
A little bit of cocaïn no alcohol and no dope. Not to much cocain just a lit’le Bit. No heroine very dangerous.
Take Matteh for sex is the best.
Forget drugs alcohol or steroids.
Yalla kar3it matheh

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
Studies prove that steroids cause ghosted syndrome...

on a more serious note
steroids means nothing cortisone and ephedrine (in panadol cold and flu) are steroids! it is a family of thousands of compounds/techniques that in sports are called steroids. Sure thing football players at 27 dropping dead, blood pressure going up and guys lactating does not help steroids case...

Dude I trusted you guys with the Ghosting story and you're really hurting my feelings bringing it up all times.

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
I am not joking about Matheh. Go google Matheh aphrodisiac. Matte improves muscles' tonus and ours is a muscle wa fihmak kfayeh.

Will it improve all muscle? My friend Bill doesnt need help down there just last week he got it with 2 hoes in at a chalet party in Faraya but thats a different story.

My friend Bill has a little.kerch now due to all the vodka hes been drinking will matteh help him get his abs back?

Last edited:

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Will it improve all muscle? My friend Bill doesnt need help down there just last week he got it with 2 hoes in at a chalet party in Faraya but thats a different story.

My friend Bill has a little.kerch now due to all the vodka hes been drinking will matteh help him get his abs back?
No.

Lebe

I've read that it causes infertility which is a big matter if he wants to have kids.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member

No alcohol when to do sex one beer or maximuM 2 glasses of wine.
If you are drunk matte can’t do anything. You have to drink it daily instead of coffee.